What's new

ANALYSIS: East Pakistan, Balochistan, and now Sindh

there were so many Presidents and Prime minister from Sindh, its not our fault that they didnt do anything, they did not do a single thing for the whole country.

Two things..

Pak knew a lot about E Pakistan too yet it splintered.

Next, dont mis direct your ire to the messenger - direct it to the editor of the Pak paper who published the article.

I am living in Sindh. Hence it is enough for me to claim that I know very much about it. At least more than someone living in USA.

About East Pakistan the difference is too big and obvious. Even some Indians members understand the difference. And being a senior member you should understand it too. Analogy is illogical.

A situation can only get as bad as it is made to be , and things get bad or out of hand when mishandled , ignored or not seeing it in the face or its repercussion. Thats what happened in East Pakistan.

Physical distance cannot lead to mental differences unless they are allowed or created. Generations who bungled it in Pakistan back then often try to condone themselves but putting across the point that the physical distance between the two wings made led to the situation wherein separation was a given.

Generations who followed also at times accept this POV. I can accept the fact that the distance could lead to a defeat in war. Being an international boundary it would have been returned post the war. Creation of a separate nation is something whose seeds must have been sown long ago.

I leave it to the reader to come to their own conclusions .

The difference was no too big & obvious.

^^^

Well going by that logic and premonition or in fact imagination all countries would cease to exist for one reason or another including India. But the thing is again there are differences and in practical world those differences are going to play their part like this did in 80's. Enough said. :)

I don't understand why Pakistanis are even bothering to reply in this troll thread instead of reporting it.

Seriously, Sindh?:cheesy: who are they making fool.:rofl: There are none threats in Sindh.

I hope Mods will close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom