What's new

Anadolu Agency: Bangladesh stepping up defense ties with Turkey

Can’t be because army got diamond trainers and airforce signed contract with the Germans for primary trainer with some prop overhaul and composite body work plant.
so basically hurkus never coming

MRCA however , is coming

Maybe in 2030 by the looks of things. Germans and Spanish are already in line for t4
Should prioritise single engine fighters. I prefer Gripens but given how lazy BAF is I hope the US rams Vipers/refurbished block 70/72 upgrades up their ***.

EFTs can also be ordered but they cannot be the primary focus due to the likely delays.

Should prioritise single engine fighters. I prefer Gripens but given how lazy BAF is I hope the US rams Vipers/refurbished block 70/72 upgrades up their ***.

EFTs can also be ordered but they cannot be the primary focus due to the likely delays.
US inventory of used f16s are drying up. Now block 70 is standard new fighter. You could ask for better radars, sensors but that would cost extra. BAF is a twat organization. They just want to sit on their *** and enjoy benefits armed force provides

US inventory of used f16s are drying up. Now block 70 is standard new fighter. You could ask for better radars, sensors but that would cost extra. BAF is a twat organization. They just want to sit on their *** and enjoy benefits armed force provides

If BAF qualifies as an Air Force , then I qualify to be the most intelligent/handsome man in the world lol

But seriously though , having no Air Force is like going to war without a helmet

Back
Top Bottom