What's new

An open letter to Maulana Ilyas Qadri

So are good things really expected out of this nation that cheats and lies on a daily basis.

Mr. Asim Aquil

I think you will agree with me that lies & cheatings flowed everywhere not only in Pakistan, so we can’t blame only our nation. Anyhow we are also belongs to same nation.

Go do business in Pakistan, every other person is ready to cheat you in some way or the other.

Where you concern about business in Pakistan then it is true, I can understand in which context you are about. It shortly called Corruption, Corruption is worldwide problem. You have to understand that + & - everywhere, honestly when I travelled some major business countries & evaluate then I came to conclusion that difference is 19-20.Faith is dead only materialism is alive with all its charms.

The moral compass of Pakistani society has been pointing south for a long time. A nation that can celebrate the violent killing of its leaders, has shown itself to be rotten from the inside.

I don’t know about his status of “Leader”.
The constitution of Pakistan never allowed anybody to take law in his hands, but when law enforcement authorities stand as powerless and can’t apply law over a politicians or government officials then such incidents happen, in my point of view if PPP feels this alarming situation and banned on the addressing of Suleman Taseer (Late) then there was chance to control the situation & nothing was happened like that.

If you want to avoid from big problems then you have to detect its initial point of burning & terminate it.

But it is common practice to say “Hanooz dili door ast”.

People who celebrate, they have their own point of thinking. Our people not important they are literal or non literal they can very easily catch into emotional trap.

What to be change is: Law enforcement process over strong position holders (government bodies or non government bodies) and we can avoid from all such happenings.

Otherwise we have no solution.

This 70% statistic is a testament to his fact, this is nothing to be proud of, people celebrating murder - this is utterly shameful. This statistic should ache our very souls.

So in reply i want to give you an example: you banned "Safron Slayer " why because you have power to banned him according to rules and in result nobody will go to post like him so I am repeating that if that moment PPP or government banned or strictly warned to Taseer over itscomments or took action to replace him then it could be avoid many problems like:

Nobody kills anyone
And nobody celebrate his death.

Last edited:
for those who are saying that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW always forgave whoever was guilty to HIM SAW ...... but pplz do not understand we should forgive the person who is guilty to us ..... but we shouldnt forgive the person who is talking about our prophet PBUH ............ thats our duty to kill MURTID ...... i am not gonna say suleman tasir shouldnt be killed either he should be .... but ALLAH has said in QURRAN PAK ...... to kill those who just disgrace any of the prophet.........

Ahmed Jamal Pirzada - Moderator, Defence.pk

i have taken the advantage of my post and added my name to the first post myself.. sorry members!

for those who are saying that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW always forgave whoever was guilty to HIM SAW ...... but pplz do not understand we should forgive the person who is guilty to us ..... but we shouldnt forgive the person who is talking about our prophet PBUH ............ thats our duty to kill MURTID ...... i am not gonna say suleman tasir shouldnt be killed either he should be .... but ALLAH has said in QURRAN PAK ...... to kill those who just disgrace any of the prophet.........

show me? show me where Allah authorized man to kill someone who disrespects prophet (peace on him)

Salamz all
u should all realize that this is 90 percent a media game
this media first go too much negative against Salman Taseer which creates thought like that among people
and also
realize that
this act of religious extremism is some different from that extremism which causes blasts in mosques and other public places.
we should also writhe some letter to Media as well

Recall the defination of Democracy
"government by the people,for the people and of the people..." (if i m not wrong)
and according to this the laws in the country should be according to what the people wish
and without any doubt people of Pakistan wants that specific law to be there

Salamz all
u should all realize that this is 90 percent a media game
this media first go too much negative against Salman Taseer which creates thought like that among people
and also
realize that
this act of religious extremism is some different from that extremism which causes blasts in mosques and other public places.
we should also writhe some letter to Media as well
Media, is the most dangerous weapon of all times. It can misuse and find loop holes in the letters given to them and depotraite your image. You have to be careful as there are billions who will believe in the lies.

Media, is the most dangerous weapon of all times. It can misuse and find loop holes in the letters given to them and depotraite your image. You have to be careful as there are billions who will believe in the lies.

this is becoming a serious problem in Pakistan now
some serious steps should be taken
media should take care atleast in that kind of sensitive issues

Dawat-e-Islami is a non Violent organization and many ministries have written letter of appreciation for the work done by Dawat-e-Islami

And Dawat-e-Islami does not master the actions of the people who attend their ijtimas

Tell me have you ever seen Maulana Ilyas sahab talking about this laws, (never) he keeps himself away from politics, niether he has said anything about the killing of Salman Taseer + Darul-Iffta (a branch of Dawat-e-Islami dealing with the sharaye masail) has not issued any fatwa like this

I have myself read in a book published by Dawat-e-Islami no one other than the state is authorized to kill a person guilty of blasphemy. If he does he is a murderer and must be killed. The book was Tamheed-ul-Iman Ma'a Hasam-ul-Harimain

Plz dont get carried away!!!! Its a problem with the society. Many people attend Dawat-e-Islami's ijtimas and then do wrong thing. Is Dawat-e-Islami responsible for all those????

I am a MUREED of Maulana Ilyas sahib and if something like this happens in-front of me believe me i will try to stop that person even if my life is in danger!!!

Last edited:
Qadri told a judge Monday in written testimony that he decided to kill Taseer after he attended a gathering on Dec. 31 organized by Shahab-e-Islam, a small Islamist group that operated in his neighborhood in Rawalpindi, just outside the capital, Islamabad. He said speeches given by a cleric leading the group, Qari Hanif, and another member, Ishtiaq Shah, played a major role in his decision.

Sermons motivated killer of Pakistani politician

Thanks.

Many people working for Dawat-e-Islami has received death threats just because we don't support taliban. Even Maulana Ilyas sahib has been subject of 2,3 attacks. Plz make it clear, Dawat-e-Islami does not support violence

As per my information Dawat-e-Islami is currently organizing weekly ijtimas in more than 15 place in America. Regarding India its very difficult to give a number but in hundreds. And these governments have never complained. What else you want???

We are unable to restrain ourselves from writing to you with regard to the recent killing of Mr. Salman Taseer, governor of Punjab (Pakistan), because it is learnt that the man allegedly responsible for this killing is a cadre of your organization Dawate-islami (jamat).

Your protests are falling on deaf ears as this is how Maulana sahab likes to spend his time and profess to his followers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalam u Alaikum..

As a matter of fact Asim, I searched long for this thread, but as the Servers were changed, it took a lot of while to find it. Thanks to the poster for giving it life.

I am curious in knowing the status of this letter?
What happened and the replies if itwas ever sent?

Regards.

I know you won't change jana mam. If you call my muslim brothers so bad and term them as hypocrites, than dont ever show Sympathy for them ever again. Be a women of solid character.

Now an eye opener.
Here is letter by Hindu(mentioning a religion because thats all that matters to you) Film maker to PM on Babri masjid demolation

BUDDHIST monuments V BABRI mosque: An open letter to INDIAN PM - soc.culture.indian | Google Groups.

Here is another one to PM on Gujrat riots again by a Hindu editor of outlook india magazine.

www.outlookindia.com | An Open Letter To The Prime Minister

Here is another one to PM by prominent indian professors (Hindus, Christians and Muslims) condemning gujrat riots.

An Open Letter to the Prime Minister of India - Coalition Against Genocide (CAG)

I know all this doesnt make change in you mam, but am here to make a point for genuine-right minded people.

P.S. There is no personal offence. Just My personal view as also expressed by Mam itself in her last post.

Most Indians speak in favor of Modi though for the events that transpired in 2002. The fact that he remained the CM of India for two terms; & even after the 2002 events show what the country thought of Modi. The murderer of Salman Taseer was arrested & tried.

Back
Top Bottom