What's new

An open letter to Hamas

You refuse to even properly consider or discuss with your peers my proposals. You remain of the opinion that the violence from Palestinian side is the only real option, don't you? That's veiled support for terrorism, and I still believe it's not OK (in this case of Muslims vs westerners+Israelis).

But let's not become real idealogical enemies. I hope eventually you'll remember my proposals, when you tire of the futility of terrorism.

Where do you see me supporting violence? All I said was the non-violent resistance only works if the media supports the cause.

The key ingredient is global media support and I agree with you that that is the proper tactic for Palestinians. Where we disagree is that you believe the Western media will be fair, whereas I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Western media is far too biased in favor of Israel.

The only solution, in my opinion, is to use non-Western media channels but they are no match for the dominant Western media.

You refuse to even properly consider or discuss with your peers my proposals. You remain of the opinion that the violence from Palestinian side is the only real option, don't you? That's veiled support for terrorism, and I still believe it's not OK (in this case of Muslims vs westerners+Israelis).

But let's not become real idealogical enemies. I hope eventually you'll remember my proposals, when you tire of the futility of terrorism.

you are debating a lot here, majority of them, that believe and do advocate violence but switch to a victim hood card the moment they get retaliated upon.

Also a lot that is blind to the genocide committed by Muslim dictators on their own people. The shallowness of their support for terrorism and position is apparent especially in the latter case- for if they notice a western country come in and support the common people against such Muslim leaders. they all( of the majority here) jump on the side of the genocide dictators.

Let's not forget that their position has earned them the label of terrorist supporters and the groups they support as terrorists ( officially designated in the UN too). They don't get that- when 99% of the world calls their supported groups terrorists, indeed they are terrorists. This tunnel vision they suffer from is their downfall and we can try to explain the folly of their ways , but it will fall on deaf ears. They don't get that there is no greater enemy of themselves but themselves.

The irony of all this is that- when it comes to personal choices most all of them will scurry into Judea christian countries and many of them do live there currently. So we can conclude that, all they are - are wanna be internet blowhards.

Where do you see me supporting violence? All I said was the non-violent resistance only works if the media supports the cause.

That's not what it seemed like to me, but OK, I accept your explanation of what you meant to say.

The key ingredient is global media support and I agree with you that that is the proper tactic for Palestinians. Where we disagree is that you believe the Western media will be fair, whereas I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Western media is far too biased in favor of Israel.

I just saw a Hamas spokesman on CNN, and he was a bit grilled indeed by CNN. The anchorwoman of CNN asked him if Hamas is ready to accept Israel's right to exist, and if I got it correctly the Hamas spokesman replied that he did not want to answer that question until certain Palestinian demands are met.

Then an Israel-supporter comes online, and starts badmouthing Hamas. Yet the CNN anchor woman is (as I'm writing this) asking him whether or not Israel has any interest in prolonging the conflict either. The Israeli defender (the mayor of Jerusalem) on CNN at this moment is calling for more pinpoint strikes on Hamas targets.

The only solution, in my opinion, is to use non-Western media channels but they are no match for the dominant Western media.

I find CNN's choice to bring in the mayor of Jerusalem, on a day that Hamas is firing rockets at jerusalem (without any ability to determine where those missiles land) is a reasonable choice for a channel that informs the Israel Lobby, and ordinary Americans.
So, ehm, at the very least, Hamas, you need *a lot more accurate* rockets for the next round with the Israelis. Follow the accurate-pinpoint-strikes methodology, and pick *military* isareli targets, if you insist on keeping up the violent side of your Jihad against oppression. (sorry, Israelis)

The good news is that the usual players are able to postpone a groundwar until now, with actually, according to the Egyptians, today, a good chance for a real resumption of the state of truce between Hamas and Israel.
I REALLY REALLY hope you can do without a groundwar, warriors!

what the hell is that gibberish above... lol. Aid is given to those to help uplift themselves and it is given to non terrorists. Some get seed money to start a business , some get aid to start one.. either which way they got an investment and they made choices to uplift themselves over buying rockets and suicide jackets.

It's a counter argument to your rather silly assumption that West Bank is undergoing some sort of economic boom. They might be, but it's not all fruit of their labor.
In other words, noone knows what will happen after there is no more will or resources to provide that aid.

and with the Peon remark i didnt mean you. It's someone else in this thread.

It's a counter argument to your rather silly assumption that West Bank is undergoing some sort of economic boom. They might be, but it's not all fruit of their labor.
In other words, noone knows what will happen after there is no more will or resources to provide that aid.

and with the Peon remark i didnt mean you. It's someone else in this thread.

how you propose to know what is going on in West bank, with such gusto? It's so funny to watch you guys put another part of Palestine down because they are doing better, and with international aid. same options are there for Gaza , but Hamas the terror group is hell bent on not changing their ways. And since when an aid = lifetime of growth? It is a plus to the acumen of those Palestinians in west bank.

It is amazing how you guys pull each other down- if the other is doing well and decided " terrorism" is not the way they wanted to achieve political settlement.

how you propose to know what is going on in West bank, with such gusto? It's so funny to watch you guys put another part of Palestine down because they are doing better, and with international aid. same options are there for Gaza , but Hamas the terror group is hell bent on not changing their ways. And since when an aid = lifetime of growth? It is a plus to the acumen of those Palestinians in west bank.

It is amazing how you guys pull each other down- if the other is doing well and decided " terrorism" is not the way they wanted to achieve political settlement.
Let alone how you think the entire GDP is aid only.

Where exactly i wrote that all of it is aid?
But to me it's quite clear that when 30% of gdp is aid on a regular year to year basis, something isnt right and the vibrant economic image of Western Bank you try to convey is just an image.
Also the aid package of 5 billion E is like 100% of their declared 2010 gdp according to sources. I read dude, thats how i know. i suggest you do the same and stop being naive.
I wish them all the best but not not on the expense of my tax payer euro, sorry, i'd rather "lend" to Greeks then pour it down there in that hell hole.

Where exactly i wrote that all of it is aid?
But to me it's quite clear that when 30% of gdp is aid on a regular year to year basis, something isnt right and the vibrant economic image of Western Bank you try to convey is just an image.
Also the aid package of 5 billion E is like 100% of their declared 2010 gdp according to sources. I read dude, thats how i know. i suggest you do the same and stop being naive.
I wish them all the best but not not on the expense of my tax payer euro, sorry, i'd rather "lend" to Greeks then pour it down there in that hell hole.

good lord man, this painful to debate such daftness.

RESPONSE FROM HAMAS

Go away you dumb Dutchman. We are celebrating the equivalent of Diwali here sending off big bangs to greet those pesky Joos who tick us off. Anyways, somebody has to test their iron dome system on Iran's behalf and we are the appointed agents for that. Now you talk about South Africa and Gandhi. Hello. It was your descendants (yup the descendants of Holland) who installed apartheid and suppresed the Blacks. You should learn not to leave your people behind when you visit other countries. 1652, van Riebeck visits the Cape and decides that he and his 3 shiploads of people would rather remain behind than return to Holland. Early 1900s some Jewish people visit Palestine and decide that it is better to remain there rather than returning to Europe (yes including Holland) since the people in Palestine treated them better. Offcourse the Palestinians just saw these visitors as temporary dwellers who had enough money to spend on their wares and welcomed them. That's a different tale tho. Sadly for the Blacks of South Africa and the Palestinians, the visitors never left.

Offcourse we Indians can identify with both the Palestinians and the South Africans. We face the same problem. First we had visitors from the middle east and other places who refused to leave. Then we had the British. And now we have the Bangladeshis. Who knows, Bangladesh may have to buy an iron dome soon. But that's for discussion in another thread. Point of my post is that it's easy to talk about non-violence and peaceful protest when you live in a secure country respected by your neighbors. When you live under repression, regression and daily threats from your neighbor or your occupier however, you will pick up a stone and hurl it at a Rambo looking armed to the teeth soldier. Ask the Black South Africans. They know. Hopefullly someday, the Palestinians will be as forgiving as the Black South Africans in reconciling with the State of Israel. Until then, I suggest that you leave them to celebrate their Diwali mate

RESPONSE FROM HAMAS

Go away you dumb Dutchman. We are celebrating the equivalent of Diwali here sending off big bangs to greet those pesky Joos who tick us off.

I don't think a user that's listed as India/Botswana on this forum would be the outlet for a response from the official Hamas offices. And I think Hamas would be a little more polite initially.

Plus, Hamas and Israel are agreeing to a truce, it seems from reports from the Egyptian government now airing on CNN-US..!

What an official Hamas representative said on CNN-US earlier:
Israel has the most powerful army in the region, more powerful than several {muslim} armies. What frustrates Palestinians is the need of Israelis to always talk about Israeli security, and never about Palestinian security.

Hamas, I'll be ready to talk to the Israelis as sternly as I've talked to you as well.

Thank you very much, Hamas, for at least being open to another truce with Israel. Please stay on that course, and you will have my idealogical support in dealing with Israeli arrogance.

I'm going to stop posting here for a while.

Quite frankly there is not much I can add without becoming very annoying to all you Jihadists here.
And if I want you to consider the logic I presented here, I should not annoy you.

So have your forum back, I'm going back to my regular business activities.
I will not be reading your replies anymore, nor any other thread on any political forum.

To: english@almoltaqa.ps
CC: info@cia.gov; nsapao@nsa.gov; mossad <noc@tehila.gov.il>
Subject: I have noted your move towards Ghandi style resistance! :)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:06:39 +0100

Hello Hamas warriors.

As a last message hopefully for some time to come, I would like to express my thanks to you for embracing non-violent resistance.

The only report of Israeli-Palestinian aggression that has reached me is the one of a group of Palestinians getting shot in the legs (and 1 killed unfortunately :( ).
After that, all seems quiet in your lands.

For which I give you my congratulations, Hamas.
This is the way forward.

I can unfortunately not reveal at this time what I'm telling the Americans and Israelis, but I ask you to trust me to be assertive towards those powers as well.

Perhaps on your english site, Hamas, you can host not only a forum but also a blog in which you start to briefly explain your most urgent desires for compromise by the Israelis?
I'll be checking your site from time to time for the creation of such a blog. It's creation would surely help you project an image of a political organisation.

With regards,
and thanks for your restraint,
Peristalsiso

Back
Top Bottom