What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

well self-righteous Indians going to break the world record in chanting terrorism terrorism terrorism and Pakistan :D

I am sure next generation of Indians will be taught only one thing about Pakistan and we all know what is that

"There once was a country to our west. It was called Pakistan."

well self-righteous Indians going to break the world record in chanting terrorism terrorism terrorism and Pakistan :D

I am sure next generation of Indians will be taught only one thing about Pakistan and we all know what is that

pakistan is leaving no stone unturned to make sure every country across the globe chants terrorism terrorism terrorism and Pakistan :D

And which of your heroes were fighting for independence of Pakistan from British India - am really curious?

Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah led them all.

Yes he ate bacon, yes he liked wine and yes he created the biggest Muslim country in the world at that time and called it Pakistan.

He was one of the greatest leaders of all times.

Can anyone get an attachment to videos on "Murder of History in Pakistan"
discussed by Mr Najam Sethi from Youtube

There has been few books also written of this topic .

The+Murder+of+History+by+K+K+Aziz.jpg

"There once was a country to our west. It was called Pakistan."

No there is a country in our neighbour called Pakistan who do nothing but just to blow themselves up and take as many infidels with them as possible :D

Sorry krait i did not get your points. I am not his fan either but he is none of those you mentioned above.You are right its all about perception. If you perceive him as evil guy then you are going to refuse his points no matter how much valid it may seem. He is honest at least and say things openly unlike others who have knife in bagul but ram ram on their tongue. Pakistani Lahore high court released him because there were not any evidence against him involving in terrorism. We cannot punish peoples because US or Indian assume him as bad guy and he is in their wanted lists

Justice Asif Saeed Khosa said ""In the name of terrorism we cannot brutalise the law"
May be you didn't get me, I am saying even in worst person, one can find something positive, whereas its Hafeez Sayeed whose innocence is still in question especially in eyes of Indians.

You can believe him, as it is said Innocent until proven guilty. We Indians just believe what our media tell and other nations tell which is common.

Differences in opinion is expected but what I am referring is even that we Indians consider him terrorist, there are few things a person can find positive, so your beliefs are valid according to your POV.

What US do is and believe is that human rights taken away from suspected people is worth as long as it avoids any future attacks, which may result in death of more innocent lives. What will you choose, a person with no rights, or many people with their life taken away, and what about the relatives of those victims, what about all these peoples' rights.

Its a grey area where every country makes its own rules.

Mahabharata is not a novel , but it may be simpler to accept so

oooooohhhhhh the complexities of complicated explanations.

there were no muslims when Megasthenes wrote 'Indica' :bounce:

for rest of your rants dalits and shudras are much better off in India than shias and ahmedis in Pakistan ;)

Lurk with your delusions Lurker. It'll take you places only till you wake up.

Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah led them all.

Yes he ate bacon, yes he liked wine and yes he created the biggest Muslim country in the world at that time and called it Pakistan.

He was one of the greatest leaders of all times.

Well, I don't begrudge him his personal habits. I also understand he fought for the rights of Muslims and tried to secure their future. But when he fought the British, he fought as an Indian nationalist who was a disciple of Gopal Krishna Gokhale. He did not fight for Pakistani independence, nor did he spend any time in jail.

People like Babar Ayaz, who say that Pakistanis are still looking for their identity are influenced by their ignorance.

Pakistanis have an identity. An identity which is imbued in the 40,000 year old history of the land they live on. We the Pakistanis are the scions of Indus Valley Civilization. We the people of this land were Hindus, were Buddhists and the current religion that people of this land follow is Islam.

From the Harappan civilization in the late fourth to mid-second millennium BC, whose language has not so far been deciphered, to Mauryan Empire to Kushan Empire whose capital once was also Peshawar, all were embodiment of Indus Civilization, which currently is Muslim. And this fact hurts the Indian Hindu zealots more than anything else, because by losing it, they lost their identity, whereas, we the Pakistanis have retained our identity as scions of Indus valley Civilization who are now Muslims.

The vision of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, in the 1940s did not constitute a mere power grab at the expense of India's Hindu-dominated Congress party. There was much history and geography behind his drive to create a separate Muslim state anchored in the subcontinent's northwest, abutting southern Central Asia.

Indians and many Europeans (Lary Collins, Dominique Lapier – Freedom at Mid Night) say that Pakistan was an artificially created state. This is far from the truth. Pakistan exists along the Indus Valley, which separates it from Ganges Valley in India along Gurdaspur-Kathiawar salient, a line running from eastern Punjab southwest to the Arabian Sea in Gujarat. This is the watershed, and it matches up almost exactly with the Pakistan-India border.

The Indus, much more than the Ganges, since thousands of years has had an organic relationship with the Arab, Persian, and Turkic worlds. It is historically and geographically a fact that the Indus Valley civilization, long ago was a part of Achaemenid Persia and the forward bastion of Alexander the Great's Near Eastern empire. Therefore, its historical linkages with Arab and Turkic world did not take place after the Muslims conquered this area.

The Indians and many pseudo-intellectual Pakistanis need to understand the historical and geographical facts before they start uttering such nonsense that Pakistanis are still looking for an identity and force us to believe in something which is wrong, historically and factually.

Ticker - you are the star of this forum, I share your views, but your eloquence has me beat.

Neither am I angry, nor am I Hindu :)

LOL - that's as absurd as saying there was no America till the Europeans started calling it "America". A Vedic civilization existed irrespective of the name you accord it. And if I recollect, it was not the Arabs - it was the Persians who started calling it Hindustan.

Anyhow, it continues to amuse me that while you lay claim to the "x" thousand year old civilization, you refuse to see a less than century old Bhagat Singh as your own.

Ye I refuse to see Bhagat Singh as my hero. He didn't fight for creation of my country - why should I.

Does Indians accept Muhammad Ali Jinnah as their own. After all, he belonged to united India under the Brits.

We are two different people and that is how we should remain. :)

oooooohhhhhh the complexities of complicated explanations.

Lurk with your delusions Lurker. It'll take you places only till you wake up.

there's a world outside the madarsa Ticker. internet is your best friend try using it :D

Ye I refuse to see Bhagat Singh as my hero. He didn't fight for creation of my country - why should I.

Does Indians accept Muhammad Ali Jinnah as their own. After all, he belonged to united India under the Brits.

We are two different people and that is how we should remain. :)

Of course, I as an Indian accept Jinnah as an Indian leader for as long as he fought for Indian independence.

Well, I don't begrudge him his personal habits. I also understand he fought for the rights of Muslims and tried to secure their future. But when he fought the British, he fought as an Indian nationalist who was a disciple of Gopal Krishna Gokhale. He did not fight for Pakistani independence, nor did he spend any time in jail.

I dont understand why is spending time in jail makes a politician a politician. This is a funny criteria here as well to judge the level of leadership.

Yes at a time he thought Muslims could get equal rights in a supposedly free India. But then he realised the realities and sought an independent homeland for the Muslims in Muslim majority areas - and he got it.

Back
Top Bottom