What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

Err - the Mahabharata is a novel. Surely, you can tell the difference between mythology and history. Or do you think Tolkien's books too should be a part of the history curriculum?

I know :).

I just wanted to highlight a thinking. From that angle, many Indians say that Hinduism is a mythology and not a religion as it is being practiced in India today.

Islam began from the very beginning, from the time of Adam the first man to set foot on earth, Bases of hinduisum idol worship began when people started misguiding others and made false gods out of mud and worshiped them, Islam is first and last only authentic religion.

Really....I don't study at Madrasah. May be teach some one near your place.

Islam began from the very beginning, from the time of Adam the first man to set foot on earth, Bases of hinduisum idol worship began when people started misguiding others and made false gods out of mud and worshiped them, Islam is first and last only authentic religion.

Is that what is taught in your madraasas..Thank god the Our Indian Muslim brothers dont think that way....wow...it must be the education...I Understand your concepts on your theory is not your fault.

I don't know Bhagat Singh as he was not important for me. He was an Indian hero, not mine. He was fighting for independence of India and our heroes were fighting for independence of Pakistan from British India.

Our heroes are completely different than yours. So, whats the problem in that. May they have lived here before partition. Did they chose to live in Pakistan after independence.

We are two different countries - period.

And which of your heroes were fighting for independence of Pakistan from British India - am really curious?

Many guy in this forum is from another parallel universe where they see traffic light as disco light .
They make them laughing stock at the world stage .

Well i watched this programme yesterday and although i dont completely agree with him but he had some valid points about political propaganda of India against Pakistan/Pakistani. Its habit of India to not mention word Pakistan without terrorism. We also hear too much hue and cry from India but no evidence. Its just that you have to believe in what Indian official say because they cannot lie :)

this habit is catching up with the entire world unfortunately/(fortunately!!) :D

Everytime I think I have met the most delusional of people - I continue to be shocked and awed by someone on this forum.

a. There is no Hindu India today either. There never was a Hindu India because the concept of theocratic nation-states in the modern sense of the word never existed. What you are referring to is the Indic Civilization which besides including present South Asia - includes Thailand, Cambodia, Laos etc. There no Hindu India because people practised their own sets of beliefs - Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism are Indic faiths which were never at each others' throats like the Abrahamic faiths of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. There were no crusades to end one religion or promote the other.

b. Of course, there were rulers who were Hindus. This is a fact of history.

c. There was no Muslim India either just as there was no Hindu India. There was however a British India.

d. You should be thankful to the British and present-day Indians who gave you two pieces of land to create your "homeland" - you were so incompetent - you could not even keep one nation intact. You are left with one piece of land which no one cares about - no one respects your borders and you are considered an international pariah.

ha ha ha ...... such anger.

I am surprised at your delusional thinking, when there was no India where did this Indic civilization come from. There was no India till Muslims started calling it Al Hind and subsequently hindustan and then the Brits called it india. It was Indus civilization and all what is Indus civilization is present day Pakistan. We hold the cradle of Indus civilization and therefore are the scions.

Who are you - a mere follower of hindu religion from some place and nothing else.

Thailand, Laos and Combodia are Buddhists. Malysia and Indonesia are Muslims. Only Nepal is a Hindu Kingdom and you just because of being in majority, claim Hindu India, despite calling it secular or whatever. And majority of whom, the poor untouchables, the shudars or the Dalits whatever name you give them, ruled by minority upper cast guys. What a shame.

So go live in your delusions for all we care.

File:Gandhi at Peshawar meeting.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gandhiji was not an accepted leader for the creation of pakistan but he is and shud be for everything before that !..

Freedom struggle for India then meant for the present pakistan,india and bangladesh .....in your own words Struggle for bangladesh was different from struggle for paksitani freedom from the Brits. You need to understand that. For us it was creation of a new country. For you it was mere taking over from Brits/indian who were leaving

Dont Spit on urself, History and its events are always connected in a flow . By denying it and choosing your own beginning to make it look pretty fools only oneself

Actually, he is right. Gandhi did not enjoy as much popularity in Punjab as he did in other parts.

Even in Satan, one can find something to inculcate in his/her personality.

Even the worst criminal have some characteristics worth having.

Even a terrorist may sound logical sometimes.

Its ll about how you perceive things and how you connect with his POV.

Sorry krait i did not get your points. I am not his fan either but he is none of those you mentioned above.You are right its all about perception. If you perceive him as evil guy then you are going to refuse his points no matter how much valid it may seem. He is honest at least and say things openly unlike others who have knife in bagul but ram ram on their tongue. Pakistani Lahore high court released him because there were not any evidence against him involving in terrorism. We cannot punish peoples because US or Indian assume him as bad guy and he is in their wanted lists

Justice Asif Saeed Khosa said ""In the name of terrorism we cannot brutalise the law"

File:Gandhi at Peshawar meeting.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gandhiji was not an accepted leader for the creation of pakistan but he is and shud be for everything before that !..

Freedom struggle for India then meant for the present pakistan,india and bangladesh .....in your own words Struggle for bangladesh was different from struggle for paksitani freedom from the Brits. You need to understand that. For us it was creation of a new country. For you it was mere taking over from Brits/indian who were leaving

Dont Spit on urself, History and its events are always connected in a flow . By denying it and choosing your own beginning to make it look pretty fools only oneself

You misquote with such perversity that I would not like to answer to any A$$ holes like you.

I am surprised at your delusional thinking, when there was no India where did this Indic civilization come from. There was no India till Muslims started calling it Al Hind and subsequently hindustan and then the Brits called it india. It was Indus civilization and all what is Indus civilization is present day Pakistan. We hold the cradle of Indus civilization and therefore are the scions.

Who are you - a mere follower of hindu religion from some place and nothing else.

Thailand, Laos and Combodia are Buddhists. Malysia and Indonesia are Muslims. Only Nepal is a Hindu Kingdom and you just because of being in majority, claim Hindu India, despite calling it secular or whatever. And majority of whom, the poor untouchables, the shudars or the Dalits whatever name you give them, ruled by minority upper cast guys. What a shame.

Neither am I angry, nor am I Hindu :)

LOL - that's as absurd as saying there was no America till the Europeans started calling it "America". A Vedic civilization existed irrespective of the name you accord it. And if I recollect, it was not the Arabs - it was the Persians who started calling it Hindustan.

Anyhow, it continues to amuse me that while you lay claim to the "x" thousand year old civilization, you refuse to see a less than century old Bhagat Singh as your own.

Is that what is taught in your madraasas..Thank god the Our Indian Muslim brothers dont think that way....wow...it must be the education...I Understand your concepts on your theory is not your fault.

Well you are busted, Zakir naik an indian who thinks this way!

there were no muslims when Megasthenes wrote 'Indica' :bounce:

for rest of your rants dalits and shudras are much better off in India than shias and ahmedis in Pakistan ;)

this habit is catching up with the entire world unfortunately/(fortunately!!) :D

well self-righteous Indians going to break the world record in chanting terrorism terrorism terrorism and Pakistan :D

I am sure next generation of Indians will be taught only one thing about Pakistan and we all know what is that

Back
Top Bottom