What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

Actually, it was nothing if not a platter. I know you can't be thankful to us for our generosity but you could be thankful to the British for sure.

In reality, none of the Pakistani "leaders" spent a day in jail fighting the British for independence - it was Indian leaders who did so. The only Pakistani leader who spent time in British jails for Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. And he spent more time in Pakistani jails than in British ones. So while we fought for independence - your leadership supported the British Raj. You really should thank us.

Certainly my idea of independence from you and Brits does not go well with you.

Actually, it was nothing if not a platter. I know you can't be thankful to us for our generosity but you could be thankful to the British for sure.

In reality, none of the Pakistani "leaders" spent a day in jail fighting the British for independence - it was Indian leaders who did so. The only Pakistani leader who spent time in British jails for Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. And he spent more time in Pakistani jails than in British ones. So while we fought for independence - your leadership supported the British Raj. You really should thank us.

Struggle for Pakistan was different from struggle for Indian freedom from the Brits. You need to understand that. For us it was creation of a new country. For you it was mere taking over from Brits who were leaving.

Ghaffar Khan was known as Sarhaddhi Gandhi. Though Gandhi was a great man indeed, he was not an accepted leader for the followers of Pakistan. And so was Ghaffar Khan. A guy who did want to be buried in Pakistan could have burnt himself on Gandhi's funeral pyre and commit satti for all I care.

No, because Ticker told me :rofl:

OK .... ha ha ha

I am glad you are independent. After all, you seem to live in Canada.

hmmmmmm ...... thank God he is not living in Indian Occupied Kashmir, if freedom is the criteria.

Its fair too that 'teachers' like you dont come here and give a sermon. If you think we pick and choose from history to create narrative that suits us, you haven't tried American modern history then.
I don't pretend that my society doesn't engage in its own creative narratives but as far as policy-making and good judgment goes there is late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan's rule, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."

Struggle for Pakistan was different from struggle for Indian freedom from the Brits. You need to understand that. For us it was creation of a new country. For you it was mere taking over from Brits who were leaving.

Ghaffar Khan was known as Sarhaddhi Gandhi. Though Gandhi was a great man indeed, he was not an accepted leader for the followers of Pakistan. And so was Ghaffar Khan. A guy who did want to be buried in Pakistan could have burnt himself on Gandhi's funeral pyre and commit satti for all I care.

With the Indian struggle for independence, there were be no Pakistan. To say they are not linked is ridiculous. And people from present day Pakistan like Bhagat Singh actively fought against the British rule. So how come Bhagat Singh is not a Pakistani hero today? Isn't he part of this history of yours?

Let me spoon feed you. Hinduism has a 5000 years old history, while Islam is very recent. People tend to multiply and migrate. Indus valley people also multiplied and migrated to various parts of India.

Interesting and multiplying thought - you being over 1.2 billion.

But then of and on you kill a lot of your own to remain viable.

As a starter, you killed over 1.6 billion in Mahabharata alone. About 25% of today' world's population.

Good Lord in the Heavens, have mercy on me.

You are from the long lost tribe aren't you.

My ancestors were not Hindus, but majority of people of Pakistan had their ancestors as Hindus. They though saw the light in Islam and embraced it. Any problem with that.

There was no Hindu India ever before partition of 1947. There was Muslim India and British India - period.

4000-5000 years ago a Hindu empire did rule from portions of central asia to eastern south asia. It was not called India even then.

You phuddus should be thankful to the Muslims for creation of present day India that you hold with false unity in total diversity.

I am better off known as Phuddus along with the Muslims and Hindus of India than to be known as a country following a failed ideology....regarding your statement..."Muslim India and British India"....British India I agree..but Muslim India....or Hindu India..never.... Islam/Muslim has got a lot of positives...so does Hinduism....if practised the right way....!. Religion has nothing to do with all the terrorism that is happening in todays world..its only the fake Ideology which is to blame.

Well i watched this programme yesterday and although i dont completely agree with him but he had some valid points about political propaganda of India against Pakistan/Pakistani. Its habit of India to not mention word Pakistan without terrorism. We also hear too much hue and cry from India but no evidence. Its just that you have to believe in what Indian official say because they cannot lie :)

As a starter, you killed over 1.6 billion in Mahabharata alone. About 25% of today' world's population.

Err - the Mahabharata is a novel. Surely, you can tell the difference between mythology and history. Or do you think Tolkien's books too should be a part of the history curriculum?

Let me spoon feed you. Hinduism has a 5000 years old history, while Islam is very recent. People tend to multiply and migrate. Indus valley people also multiplied and migrated to various parts of India.

Islam began from the very beginning, from the time of Adam the first man to set foot on earth, Bases of hinduisum idol worship began when people started misguiding others and made false gods out of mud and worshiped them, Islam is first and last only authentic religion.

With the Indian struggle for independence, there were be no Pakistan. To say they are not linked is ridiculous. And people from present day Pakistan like Bhagat Singh actively fought against the British rule. So how come Bhagat Singh is not a Pakistani hero today? Isn't he part of this history of yours?

I don't know Bhagat Singh as he was not important for me. He was an Indian hero, not mine. He was fighting for independence of India and our heroes were fighting for independence of Pakistan from British India.

Our heroes are completely different than yours. So, whats the problem in that. May they have lived here before partition. Did they chose to live in Pakistan after independence.

We are two different countries - period.

So people don't multiply. Do you know that there is something called S-E-X or reproduction

I should say you are novice especially discussing Indus civilization. You should refer to Rafi's arguments in previous posts. His arguments may help you.

Well i watched this programme yesterday and although i dont completely agree with him but he had some valid points about political propaganda of India against Pakistan/Pakistani. Its habit of India to not mention word Pakistan without terrorism. We also hear too much hue and cry from India but no evidence. Its just that you have to believe in what Indian official say because they cannot lie :)
Even in Satan, one can find something to inculcate in his/her personality.

Even the worst criminal have some characteristics worth having.

Even a terrorist may sound logical sometimes.

Its ll about how you perceive things and how you connect with his POV.

Back
Top Bottom