What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

Did u check mighty arjun's shell velocity? Or t -90s?

Ak - 1730-40m/s (du) 1760 (tungsten)

Arjun - 1550m/s

T-90 - 1550-1650m/s

Who will struggle?

With which round?

Did u check mighty arjun's shell velocity? Or t -90s?

Ak - 1730-40m/s (du) 1760 (tungsten)

Arjun - 1550m/s

T-90 - 1550-1650m/s

Who will struggle?

With which round?

This type of Under Power low Muzzle velocity, inferior protected, low electronic tanks are for cash crunch countries. SA is not one of them. I will send you sweets if SA selects it.

its not MBT-2000 bro
its Al-Khalid
low electronic warfare??
you surely think that the french E/W equips are low graded?:unsure:
Inferior protected? Something is surprising for you in AK 2 and AK 1 has also upgraded composite armour with ERA…
Muzzle velocity is more than T-90 & Arjum……:pop:
Under power?? Issue solved with new 1500hp engine in AK1…:coffee:

What I think is MBT 3000 which model was shown by China is in fact AL Khalid II that is what I think

its not MBT-2000 bro
its Al-Khalid
low electronic warfare??
you surely think that the french E/W equips are low graded?:unsure:
Inferior protected? Something is surprising for you in AK 2 and AK 1 has also upgraded composite armour with ERA…
Muzzle velocity is more than T-90 & Arjum……:pop:
Under power?? Issue solved with new 1500hp engine in AK1…:coffee:

You guys are really funny. I like it. I have been hearing this for AK and JF 17 for last 5 to 6 years.

NORINCO's+MBT-3000.jpg

MBT 3000 or may be AL Khalid 2 also and @HariPrasad you are hearing about JF-17 and AK because we have successfully delivered them and that in large numbers and are still delivering them and their much improved models are also coming up

Last edited by a moderator:
NORINCO's+MBT-3000.jpg

MBT 3000 or may be AL Khalid 2 also and @HariPrasad you are hearing about JF-17 and AK because we have successfully delivered them and that in large numbers and are still delivering them and their much improved models are also coming up

Still Delivering? How much Ak and JF are delivered in last couple of years of time my dear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Delivering? How much Ak and JF are delivered in last couple of years of time my dear?
50 JF-17 and next squadron of JF-17 is would be block which would have improved engine and avionics and also Air fueling and some more weapons on it and AL-Khalid is being delivered to our Army and work on Al Khalid 2 is also going on and we may get T 129 Attack helicopters too soon

50 JF-17 and next squadron of JF-17 is would be block which would have improved engine and avionics and also Air fueling and some more weapons on it and AL-Khalid is being delivered to our Army and work on Al Khalid 2 is also going on and we may get T 129 Attack helicopters too soon

DO you have any problem in understanding my post?

Mr Producing a plane and testing it takes time Mr you are not delivering needles Sir they are fighter jets and Tanks

Mr Producing a plane and testing it takes time Mr you are not delivering needles Sir they are fighter jets and Tanks

So let us end the discussion since I am not getting the answer of the question I asked. Good bye!

Back
Top Bottom