What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

How do these AP rounds enter Pakistan? Where are they warehoused, how are they transported and distributed??

Forget it, let it remain another mystery - Irfan, to your knowledge has the PA ever said the Talib were a foreign funded militia?

Do you remember NATO container scandal......

Sorry Sir TTP guys are not being funded by either Saudis nor from UAE Sir first of all they are getting local support because your army went into that area and about Al Khalid II I have a question when was work on this Tank started and is it progressing in right direction or we would have to go to some Chinese Tanks ? I mean Type 99 or may be the MBT 3000 the Tank in process of being produced

yes there is a huge public support as well otherwise no insurgency against the state can exist but lets not fool ourselves. if people in Pakistan feel that TTP is doing the right thing then there are many Arab brothers who think the same and if they can fund Al Qaeda then they can fund anyone else who appears to be fighting the Americans and their allies.

that aside re question about our choice in tanks and its upgrades. well my dear given the financial constraints and current state of affairs, the choices are very narrow, mostly what you see is repackaged Chinese and Ukrainian tanks given some respective Arabic names.

regarding progress of Al Khalid variants and upgrades all I know is that the progress is not as smooth as it could have been in the time of peace. there is no chance of acquiring any new tanks from China etc. maybe some older versions will be bought from Ukraine and with a bit of touching up and upgrades they will be used as a filler while the AK -2 takes final shape . such projects are normally spread over decades and demand political stability and peace.

your angry brothers Taliban dont seem to be in the need of any peace and wont settle anything less than the throne in Islamabad and for that reason my dear, army will have to use what it has now.

Sorry Sir TTP guys are not being funded by either Saudis nor from UAE Sir first of all they are getting local support because your army went into that area and about Al Khalid II I have a question when was work on this Tank started and is it progressing in right direction or we would have to go to some Chinese Tanks ? I mean Type 99 or may be the MBT 3000 the Tank in process of being produced

You are as confused as a squirrel!

First you say that 'your army' is attacking Taliban and went into war, then you later say 'we would...chinese tanks'.

So first make up your mind, is it our army or your army?

its an open secret that their source of funding is Saudis and UAE

And what exactly is the Army doing about it ? Surely we can't be so naive so as to assume that the Army is seeing all of that happening under their watch without any action taken whatsoever to contain it ? Or that if we - the civilians - can know about such things than the soldiers who are in the midst of things are oblivious to the Saudi or UAE connections & that they, knowing full well that their Generals aren't doing anything, haven't conspicuously voiced serious concerns on the lack of initiative shown by the army, at best or a small localized mutiny at the very worst ?

You are as confused as a squirrel!

First you say that 'your army' is attacking Taliban and went into war, then you later say 'we would...chinese tanks'.

So first make up your mind, is it our army or your army?
sir. I am not confuse I am against army on issues off following American orders to kill their own people and they should not do it at all what they should be doing is buying latest weapons and protect Pakistan and Muslims against enemies off Pakistan and Muslims like our beloved neighbor India and USA and Israel

sir. I am not confuse I am against army on issues off following American orders to kill their own people and they should not do it at all what they should be doing is buying latest weapons and protect Pakistan and Muslims against enemies off Pakistan and Muslims like our beloved neighbor India and USA and Israel

So Taliban are not enemies of Pakistan?

So Taliban are not enemies of Pakistan?

no they are not USA is whose war you are fighting and killing your own people they want you to destroy Pakistan and keep fighting your own and you are doing exactly the same thing

And what exactly is the Army doing about it ? Surely we can't be so naive so as to assume that the Army is seeing all of that happening under their watch without any action taken whatsoever to contain it ? Or that if we - the civilians - can know about such things than the soldiers who are in the midst of things are oblivious to the Saudi or UAE connections & that they, knowing full well that their Generals aren't doing anything, haven't conspicuously voiced serious concerns on the lack of initiative shown by the army, at best or a small localized mutiny at the very worst ?
do you thinkeven if they want they can do anything about it although its a lie and no proof at all

do you thinkeven if they want they can do anything about it although its a lie and no proof at all

Absolutely if I knew that my brother was supporting the bunch of thugs who are responsible for killing my wife & kids, I'd put two bullets in my brother's head !

Absolutely if I knew that my brother was supporting the bunch of thugs who are responsible for killing my wife & kids, I'd put two bullets in my brother's head !

no sir you can't you can afford to mess with USA and emerge as victorious but not against Saudi Arabia they will make your life miserable in no time

Zarvan,

USA is a thousand times more dangerous enemy to mess with when compared to Saudi Arabia.

I'd prefer that Pakistan take action against terrorists quickly. So far, I've seen extreme reluctance on part of Pakistan Army to fight against Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

:confused:

If Pakistan also hates Taliban and AQ this much, why don't you remove them quickly? It's not like the Pakistan Army can't fight against a rag-tag bunch of brainwashed guys with nothing to fight against air power and mechanised forces.

Zarvan,

USA is a thousand times more dangerous enemy to mess with when compared to Saudi Arabia.

I'd prefer that Pakistan take action against terrorists quickly. So far, I've seen extreme reluctance on part of Pakistan Army to fight against Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

:confused:

If Pakistan also hates Taliban and AQ this much, why don't you remove them quickly? It's not like the Pakistan Army can't fight against a rag-tag bunch of brainwashed guys with nothing to fight against air power and mechanised forces.

You mean we kill them like you killed Sikhs in Punjab back in 80s and 90s? Pak Army first priority is to do pin point attacks on them. If Army use Open Air Strike. It could kill lots of innocent people for sure....

You mean we kill them like you killed Sikhs in Punjab back in 80s and 90s? Pak Army first priority is to do pin point attacks on them. If Army use Open Air Strike. It could kill lots of innocent people for sure....

You have ABSOLUTELY no idea what happened in Punjab. Do TTP and AQ really stay in areas thickly populated by civilians. It's not like a laser guided bomb has a CEP of 300 KM.

Back
Top Bottom