What's new

An Indian Propaganda video

India TV is the one who also reported Aliens kidnapping some cows.

Please do not refer to India TV, Live TV etc. Nobody watches them and hence they come up with these kind of stupidity.

NDTV,Times Now,CNN-IBN are the reliable ones as far as television news media is concerned.

GB

:rofl::rofl::rofl: If NDTV, Times Now, CNN-IBN are considered "reliable"... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I enjoyed it .. but why dont they show better Indian gear.. no mig's?

in 2nd video we givenm india better reply india forgot how we defeated them in 1965 war with not good millitary today we are better stronger we can repeat 1965 war

ya that video was quite intrusting,it should be released in Indian cinamas so it makes more indian people proude on there countrys news chenal idea.:cheers:

well if,if India tried to attack Pakistan:blink:,definatly we will defend our self and giv a hard punch but the thing i want to say is,if india will try to play some foolish trick,the great and mighty military of world:china: would not lose a single chance to let india go so cleanly.
so u people try to save ur ......:agree:

Last edited:
THIS IS THE RESPONSE

INDIA WILL NEVER WIN WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN

8_90YidmyWA[/media] - India Will Never Win War Against Pakistan..

what the news caster was telling about jazba e jehad in the video was true,that they r trying to remove the jehad concept from muslims by there media,romantic films,songs etc.and surely our young generation is loosing this.we should avoid there media and films and it should be baned in Pkistani cinamas.weak up PAKISTANIES weak up.:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahh Jisay Allah Rahay usay kun Chakhay. But the this video is funny as hell.

What is this "my stick is bigger than your's and your stick is thiner than mine". people on both side should maturbate and get over it. "PEACE WILL PREVAIL". Oppertunistic countries will fall on there faces. When INDIA-PAKISTAN will open there borders to eachother for there population to meet there realatives and family members.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom