What's new

An Indian Muslim Journalist asks why a woman cant enter mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
This video reflects the knowledge of the so called scholars and their patriarchal attitude..really shameful that some Indian men have such thinking.

Salaam

If you go for hajj you'll see mosques in KSA have arrangements for women. I've seen ahle hadith mosques in Pakistan have it as well by and large. Most deobandi and barelvi mosques I've seen do not have it. There may be exceptions but that has been my experience.

If women will start entering mosques this will affect the discipline in our mosques.
Do you people not hear about rape cases in mandars daily?

We are very possessive when it comes to our relative women actually.

Is it at all possible that the interview was edited only to contain the views of ASSHOLES and the precise example of the Mullah who are giving not only Islam a bad name but also a bad name to Mullah's all over?

I mean, how is it possible that none of them know that women were forbidden from Mosques by Hazrat Umar (RA), the 3rd most important human in Islam and hence cannot be questioned (for that particular period). However, if the Ulema today make a different, combined and united decision then that too would be totally justified.

Lol this is the effect of Hinduism on Indian Muslims. This is also true for some backward masjids in Pakistan.

Women were welcome in the Masjid of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh). Beyond that what auqat does anyone else have to talk about Islam?

All around the world women are welcome in Masjids. Even in a tiny masjid in the ancient city of Fez, the women in my family were able to pray. They had cordoned off a small area with a sheet for women.

However, if the Ulema today make a different, combined and united decision then that too would be totally justified.
watch the full video, he did interview another scholar living close to JNU, who gave the answer that it's not technically prohibited. the interviewer talks about this. the video starts with him talking about his friends in Saudi, UK etc told him women come to mosques there.

The Faisal Mosque in Islamabad has both men and women areas. But most women from outside Islamabad visit that mosque as a tourist attraction.

Oh for f sake. Women are allowed to pray in the nosques. Go and listen to real scholars loke sheilh imran hussein and not the scummy ones like mufti tariq masood

watch the full video, he did interview another scholar living close to JNU, who gave the answer that it's not technically prohibited. the interviewer talks about this. the video starts with him talking about his friends in Saudi, UK etc told him women come to mosques there.

I watched the first few minutes and wanted to beat those who were being interviewed with a shoe; the assholes who think they know literally anything about Islam. And these are the people we appoint as Imam's and Moazzan's and what not!!! No wonder we are lost in religion as well as Worldly affairs!

This video reflects the knowledge of the so called scholars and their patriarchal attitude..really shameful that some Indian men have such thinking.
Bro are not Alams they are Moazans and have less knowledge than Scholars.

Why aren't lower castes allowed to enter temples for upper class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom