What's new

An Idea to force Iranian jews and bahais to fight for the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapur Zol Aktaf

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
All layers of society will give martyrs, so they also should be forced into the army.

When they have Zainbiyoon and Fatimiyoun miltias, they still need more cannon fodder? Situation must be pretty bad.
Burj al arab and burj al khalifa are nice buildings. Everyone should fight. It must not be like that that no Iranian jew will be martyred while benefiting from the safety of the country before and after the war.

Oh make no mistake, They will be the first to join the front lines, When their harami elites are sitting safe and sound in broadcasting channels of terrorist organizations like VOA, BBC, and Manoto cheering for a war, Their offspring will be the first to be sent to the front lines whether they like it or not, It's either that or straight into the ovens.

there were jewish fighters and martyrs in the Iraq war if im not mistaken. not sure about bahai's

though why would this even be necessary? jews are a tiny minority in iran that can barely give a few hundred to a couple thousand fighting age males...

leave the Iranian jews alone

there were jewish fighters and martyrs in the Iraq war if im not mistaken. not sure about bahai's

though why would this even be necessary? jews are a tiny minority in iran that can barely give a few hundred to a couple thousand fighting age males...

Live them alone? This is their chance to prove their loyality to the country and remove all doubts. Some of them have visited Israel. I dont care even if there is 10 of them in Iran, 5 should go to the front line. Head of sanction policy against Iran is "Iranian" jew.

Last edited:
When they have Zainbiyoon and Fatimiyoun miltias, they still need more cannon fodder? Situation must be pretty bad.
Zainbiyoon and Fatimiyoun are reserved to set UAE ablaze.

I don't know about the Jews, i guess they should be left alone, But when the Bahai elites are publicly cheering for Bolton and Pompeo, Their brothers in faith must be first to feel the effect of the war.

You were asking for it, You got your answer, don't provoke so sh!t doesn't come your way.
It was a very simple question, but you got your knickers in a twist.

If they are reserved for the UAE, then:

1) What are they doing gallivanting all over the ME?

2) You short of Iranians for the UAE that you need foreign help?

It was a very simple question, but you got your knickers in a twist.

If they are reserved for the UAE, then:

1) What are they doing gallivanting all over the ME?

2) You short of Iranians for the UAE that you need foreign help?
Now don't twist things around, When you ask sh!tty questions to provoke people, You're gonna get shitty answers in return.

The mullahs of Iran are not worth the life of a single Iranian young man or woman.
You're not police man of the world, they know better what is Iran doing or what is better for them, you have a double standard Israel has a nuke but you don't want any Muslim country to have a Nuke (Iran), what double standard you have @TruthSeeker

The mullahs of Iran are not worth the life of a single Iranian young man or woman.

Most of Iran’s power brokers aren’t even “Mullahs.” The parliament of Iran has the fewest “Mullahs” in its history. Most clerics are in Qom and support seperation of church and state.

Also just because someone is religious figure (a priest, rabbai, cleric) they can’t hold office? Preposterous

All layers of society will give martyrs, so they also should be forced into the army.
Burj al arab and burj al khalifa are nice buildings. Everyone should fight. It must not be like that that no Iranian jew will be martyred while benefiting from the safety of the country before and after the war.
Live them alone? This is their chance to prove their loyality to the country and remove all doubts. Some of them have visited Israel. I dont care even if there is 10 of them in Iran, 5 should go to the front line. Head of sanction policy against Iran is "Iranian" jew.
Zainbiyoon and Fatimiyoun are reserved to set UAE ablaze.

I don't know about the Jews, i guess they should be left alone, But when the Bahai elites are publicly cheering for Bolton and Pompeo, Their brothers in faith must be first to feel the effect of the war.
I wonder why you guys can't stop talking about the things you are not aware of .
I wonder if opening a thread and talking about nonsense is worth it.
I wonder if you guys are iranian how we can force you to come back and join the army in case of war instead of staying in Netherlands .
In case of war or not war (it won't make any difference) all iranian male are conscripted by law and there is no exemption about religion .

By the way unlike the ones who escaped to Europe according to official data the number of Jewish martyr in iran-Iraq war is 11and there is 90 christan and 32 Zoroastrian.
By the way there is zero martyr from the ones who went to Europe when the war start .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom