What's new

An excellent question . Every one must answer !!!

Is it justifiable that mother should also be brought back if son is back?

• Total voters

tvsram1992

Reaction score
This question was raised in Dragonball Z for which even dragon couldnt answer . 7 Dragonballs are required to wake the Dragon . The dragon grants one wish at one go . After the wish is granted the balls scatter across the world and the balls are to be brought to one position to ask a wish . Its very difficult to track the dragonballs as they are scattered at dangerous places across various terrains and creatures . Piccolo wants some to bring dead person alive along with others. The wish could be used only once for all to give rebirth to a dead one ie you can be alive only once after dragon grants you wish No mater if he dies again its impossible to bring him alive and also you can bring back only a single person from death in a single wish . Piccolo and kururun asks the following question to the dragon . If a son dies because of a disease and the mother dies because of loss of son ,if son was brought back to life , will the mother will be alive again? Even dragon was unable to answer this question . But the result was all the dead persons were brought back by bringing the person back to life who was responsible for deaths of others and more over the persons who were saved once were also brought to life again !!!
What would be the correct answer according to you?
Is it good that the mother also should be brought back if the son is brought back to his life?
Now hows your feeling? :hang2::P
edited:
sorry for making you sick
Okay i ll come to reality . Actual question was
If a person was given infraction / ban because of a troll . Should the troll be spared ? :D

iooo daaa, too important as if its going to happen in reality. come on mate discus some thing that affects the life of others rathat than that of Picalo or the Dragon or Goku.

Can we have a sticky thread for anime discussions please i think it would be fun

kids these days.........pokemon.....dragon ball z......pony........ben 10

wtf happened to good old cartoon network

cngoodtimes.jpg

kids these days.........pokemon.....dragon ball z......pony........ben 10

wtf happened to good old cartoon network

cngoodtimes.jpg
they are still around, p.s scooby doo is still one of my favourite shows

You have got to be kidding me.I actually read it thinking maybe there was some philosophical question in the end.

Came here thinking what a genius type of question it could be, leaving by thinking Tom and Jerry are still the best.

Dafaq are you mad i read it thinking there is a hidden msg or something you wasted my time son

I thought it was about some complicated pregnancy, If you can save the baby then save the mom too. :lol:

This question was raised in Dragonball Z for which even dragon couldnt answer . 7 Dragonballs are required to wake the Dragon . The dragon grants one wish at one go . After the wish is granted the balls scatter across the world and the balls are to be brought to one position to ask a wish . Its very difficult to track the dragonballs as they are scattered at dangerous places across various terrains and creatures . Piccolo wants some to bring dead person alive along with others. The wish could be used only once for all to give rebirth to a dead one ie you can be alive only once after dragon grants you wish No mater if he dies again its impossible to bring him alive and also you can bring back only a single person from death in a single wish . Piccolo and kururun asks the following question to the dragon . If a son dies because of a disease and the mother dies because of loss of son ,if son was brought back to life , will the mother will be alive again? Even dragon was unable to answer this question . But the result was all the dead persons were brought back by bringing the person back to life who was responsible for deaths of others and more over the persons who were saved once were also brought to life again !!!
What would be the correct answer according to you?
Is it good that the mother also should be brought back if the son is brought back to his life?
Now hows your feeling? :hang2::P

Ok, first I will be honest with you. The question is a non-sense question, I think video game producers where out of questions, so they made it up and put it there.

ok I think the post and the thread all should be there even after ban.

Ok, first I will be honest with you. The question is a non-sense question, I think video game producers where out of questions, so they made it up and put it there.

ok I think the post and the thread all should be there even after ban.
death in dragonballz=ban in pdf

Back
Top Bottom