What's new

An elite member finally:)

One can be civil and yet wear pink, if one is Indian.:pdf::pdf::pdf:

"One can be civil and yet wear pink, sometimes especially if one is Indian" :lol:
Anyway; Congratulations @jbgt90 .

one of the most rational & quality posters of pdf congrat's fellow saggi ! :cheers:

Well said by another of 'our own'; who has remained "persistently and consistently" sane, rational and quality oriented since 20 March 2006. :tup:

"One can be civil and yet wear pink, sometimes especially if one is Indian" :lol:
Anyway; Congratulations @jbgt90 .

Well said by another of 'our own'; who has remained "persistently and consistently" sane, rational and quality oriented since 20 March 2006. :tup:

thanks bro
:cheers:
as they say
we re jack of all traits master of none' shadowed by the scorpion.... we re on the run ! :enjoy:

Last edited:
[quoteattemptingon, post: 5820615, member: 37962"]Didn't get you, mate.[/quote]

I was attempting to define your "Indianness" or was I not?.

I was attempting to define your "Indianness" or was I not?.
Well from what I can understand of your question in post #40, no, one doesn't have to wear saffron or be disrespected by Pakistanis, to be an Indian. Maybe you missed the joke there. "Wearing pink" on PDF means getting banned, and has nothing to do with any religious or political ideology, like "wearing saffron" or green would mean. It's a PDF specific figure of speech.

Well from what I can understand of your question in post #40, no, one doesn't have to wear saffron or be disrespected by Pakistanis, to be an Indian. Maybe you missed the joke there. "Wearing pink" on PDF means getting banned, and has nothing to do with any religious or political ideology, like "wearing saffron" or green would mean. It's a PDF specific figure of speech.

Youth and its colourful sense of humour.....those were the days!!.

Back
Top Bottom