What's new

An elite member finally:)

Congrats man.

All the harami Indians need to learn from him on how to not get banned.
images

Congrats man.

hahaha behave yourself! or else you will be banned!

They are kids webby , much like you and i were once:) not need to call them bad names , there are many who are from your side too who are equally bad.
arent you the one who said on one thread once that you are a retired army man ....with your pic as an avtar?....congrats by the way old gentleman!

you retired so early in balck n white zamana?:enjoy:

hahaha behave yourself! or else you will be banned!

arent you the one who said on one thread once that you are a retired army man ....with your pic as an avtar?....congrats by the way old gentleman!

you retired so early in balck n white zamana?:enjoy:
I am not a retired old man . just approaching(fast) 40 . My dad was an army officer, the guy in my avatar was our former COAS Gen Sunderji.:)

So the '41' in your username refers to your year of birth? I'm conditioned to think that every PDF member I come across is an emo teenager. Not my fault, it's because of the general behaviour of a large segment of the members.

Congrats man.

Aww come on webby saab, surely you agree that you deserve a negative rating or infraction for this? Go on, give yourself one.;)

If you won't, then I invite those precious few Indian members with punitive powers to do the honours: @nair @sancho @Dillinger @sandy_3126 : Which one of you has the courage to neg your master?:pdf:

So the '41' in your username refers to your year of birth? I'm conditioned to think that every PDF member I come across is an emo teenager. Not my fault, it's because of the general behaviour of a large segment of the members.

Aww come on webby saab, surely you agree that you deserve a negative rating or infraction for this? Go on, give yourself one.;)

If you won't, then I invite those precious few Indian members with punitive powers to do the honours: @nair @sancho @Dillinger @sandy_3126 : Which one of you has the courage to neg your master?:pdf:
masterji edited/changed his tone.

Congrats man.

All the bad Indians need to learn from him on how to not get banned.
Aww man I liked the other word better :ashamed: words ko bhi roza lag giyea? :cray:

I mean just look at the tone they use for you :tsk:

You are old enough not to be conditioned by emo teens or have you left them recently?.

Back
Top Bottom