What's new

An Anology/Contradiction in The Arab Section and The Turkish Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi,

PDF has many sections, one of which is country watch. In that section the one called Arab secion is opened for all Arab countries and all those countries are sticked in that section.

However, In Turkish section Only is Azerbaijan sticked, while other Turic countries are not.

I mentioned about that to The mod of Turkish section; and also i have posted some links of those countries common organisations such as Turkkon (cooperation council of Turkic states) (Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States) ; or Takm ( military) (TAKM) ; or Turkic Academy ( Official site of the Turkic Academy ) etc.

However, she refused to stick those threads if opened; explaining that there has not to be sustainability problem with those threads and also said The turkish section is for only Turkey while at the same time she said Azerbaycan is sticked in Turkish section.

Are you confused? like me...

Because those countries officially describe themselves as Turk/Turkic in those links; also They periodically gather at pm level to discuss some issues of Turkic states. just as Arab countries do. That is why Arab section has some sticky threads for Arab countries in the PDF. But the mod of Turkis section oppoeses that without giving reasonable answer to my argument.

Also There will be no problem of sustanibility since Those countries are founded and still or will be there; so What kind of argument is that the mod presents?

in short, i am really confused at the policy here; Because the forum saw that problem and solved it in some way for Arab section; but when i asked for the same for The Turkish section, The mod rejects it while the example in the forum and also in my links are clear enough.

Am i now struggling with what? the rules or some personal stance?

Thanks.

Dear member,

I see that you didn't post everything I've said. And I never said that it's only for Turkey. I said "This is not Turkic Defence Forum, Turkish Defence Forum"

@WebMaster chatbox please. this is a little bigger than you will think.

Dear member,

I see that you didn't post everything I've said. And I never said that it's only for Turkey. I said "This is not Turkic Defence Forum, Turkish Defence Forum"

@WebMaster chatbox please. this is a little bigger than you will think.

i have also posted a link in which The description of The organisation is written as ''the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States'' in english, while it is written as ''Türk Konseyi Sekreteryası'' in Turkish.

That means those countries use those both Words to describe themselves; however, you claim Turk and Turkic is not the same.

This is your persoanl stance, which has nothing to do with the reality; However, you still do not come up with an explanation to my argument about Turk and Turkic; instead you still defend the same "This is not Turkic Defence Forum, Turkish Defence Forum".

Last edited:
Hi,

PDF has many sections, one of which is country watch. In that section the one called Arab secion is opened for all Arab countries and all those countries are sticked in that section.

However, In Turkish section Only is Azerbaijan sticked, while other Turic countries are not.

Arab section, represents all Arabic countries wheras Turkish section represents Turkey. That won't be the similar case.

I mentioned about that to The mod of Turkish section; and also i have posted some links of those countries common organisations such as Turkkon (cooperation council of Turkic states) (Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States) ; or Takm ( military) (TAKM) ; or Turkic Academy ( Official site of the Turkic Academy ) etc.

However, she refused to stick those threads if opened; explaining that there has not to be sustainability problem with those threads and also said The turkish section is for only Turkey while at the same time she said Azerbaycan is sticked in Turkish section.

First of all, why do you keep referring to male people as "she". There is no reason to keep this passive aggressive type of referring.

Neptune said "If there is enough attention those threads you mentioned, they can be stickied."

That said, He was not obliqued to give you an explanation

Thanks.

I deleted second part of your post as you repeated the first part. He explained the circumstances yet you still insist on your point of view.

Best regards.

Arab section, represents all Arabic countries wheras Turkish section represents Turkey. That won't be the similar case.

What?!

That is exactly my point, and i am trying to question that after giving some proofs to my point. Thank you for confirmation.

First of all, why do you keep referring to male people as "she". There is no reason to keep this passive aggressive type of referring.

i did not know his gender, thanks for heads up.

Neptune said "If there is enough attention those threads you mentioned, they can be stickied."

Those are countries not some reality tv shows or serials, and also will be there longer than you think. If this is a military forum, then she is interested in any development in Turkic World (TAKM ). So you cannot pick them up by ratings, also it is disrespectful to those countries.

i did not know his gender, thanks for heads up.

Well, you have been a member of PDF for 8 months and have 400 posts. You had enough conversation in Turkish section to know his gender. I don't think you are sincere.

Those are countries not some reality tv shows or serials, and also will be there longer than you think. If this is a military forum, then she is interested in any development in Turkic World (TAKM ). So you cannot pick them up by ratings, also it is disrespectful to those countries.

There is not a single related point for creating sticky (sticky is the important word here, as there are conditions for sticky threads. but you deny them to accept and want things to be done in your way as you are the owner of PDF.) with the reasons you referred.

Last edited by a moderator:

I deleted second part of your post as you repeated the first part. He explained the circumstances yet you still insist on your point of view.

Best regards.

Why are you speaking on behalf of neptune are you his adva
Hi,

Are you confused? like me...

Because those countries officially describe themselves as Turk/Turkic in those links; also They periodically gather at pm level to discuss some issues of Turkic states. just as Arab countries do. That is why Arab section has some sticky threads for Arab countries in the PDF. But the mod of Turkis section oppoeses that without giving reasonable answer to my argument.

Also There will be no problem of sustanibility since Those countries are founded and still or will be there; so What kind of argument is that the mod presents?

in short, i am really confused at the policy here; Because the forum saw that problem and solved it in some way for Arab section; but when i asked for the same for The Turkish section, The mod rejects it while the example in the forum and also in my links are clear enough.

Thanks.

definitely his personal stance, no other mod than him would ever make a issue about that.

Well, you have been a member of PDF for 8 months and have 400 posts. You had enough conversation in Turkish section to know his gender. I don't think you are sincere.

i explained it; so i do not care your thought.

There is not a single related point for creating sticky (sticky is the important word here, as there are conditions for sticky threads. but you deny them to accept and want things to be done in your was as you are the owner of PDF.) with the reasons you referred.

i made my point with some arguments; have never claimed the owner thing; when will you start to make arguments instead of accusations?

I opened this thread, preasent your arguments please, and then the admins and the members of the forum decide WHO is right, deal?

------

@ELTurco

i think we should stop arguing with people WHO are interested in other things rather than the topic and the arguments that are presented by the opponent.

Last edited:
i explained it; so i do not care your thought.

I know you don't care for peoples thoughts as you discard everyone's opinions except yourself.

i wrote my point with some arguments; have never claimed the owner thing; when will you start to make arguments instead of accusatins?

I made my arguments at the start of the thread. Seems like you don't care to read them.

I opened this thread, preasen your arguments please, and then the admins and the members of the forum decide WHO is right, deal?

Of course the deal. :)[/quote]

Why are you speaking on behalf of neptune are you his adva

I'm speaking of my mind here. This is an open forum.

definitely his personal stance, no other mod than him would ever make a issue about that.

We can discuss who made the issue.

@Sinan

That's your opinion ofcourse it represent Turkey but not Turkey alone who are you to limit it only to Turkey, at the same time it can and should include all Turkic states similar to Arab defence.

First of all, as long as he dont insult he can refer to him/her as he wish and there is nothing wrong with being a women or do you consider female lower as men?

Is this a forum rule for sticky threads or just her personal stance?

He should if he is our mod if not fine let some one be that we can choose a new mod..

@Sinan

That's your opinion ofcourse it represent Turkey but not Turkey alone who are you to limit it only to Turkey, at the same time it can and should include all Turkic states similar to Arab defence.

First of all, as long as he dont insult he can refer to him/her as he wish and there is nothing wrong with being a women or do you consider female lower as men?

Is this a forum rule for sticky threads or just her personal stance?

He should if he is our mod if not fine let some one be that we can choose a new mod..

Okay, this is going in the wrong way. This my last post here as this thread is laughable.

I opened this thread, 9 days ago.
Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

This thread which contains all the Turkish world couldn't pass to page 2. There were not enough attention.

What is the contribution of @Islamic faith&Secularism to this thread ? ZERO

But suddenly he comes with a fait accompli to open several sticky threads for all of the Turkic countries without any contents on them.

Now let me ask "Are you confused? like me..."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Islamic faith&Secularism
i think we should stop arguing with people WHO are interested in other things rather than the topic and the arguments that are presented by the opponent.

we choose him as our mod he should make things easier for us ''the Turkish members'' thats why we elected him but he is doing the opposite for no reason.

Last edited:
@Sinan

Okay, this is going in the wrong way. This my last post here as this thread is laughable.

okay

I opened this thread, 9 days ago.
Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

This thread which contains all the Turkish world couldn't pass to page 2. There were not enough attention.

i would never post there, we should make separate ones for each country.

What is the contribution of @Islamic faith&Secularism to this thread ? ZERO

Thats according to you, i enjoy reading his posts and learn from them, but it depend your own personality imo although you write a lot of things and Islamic faith&Secularism doesnt but i still feel that he contribute much much more than you do.. infact atleast he has some knowledge on some matters what about you all you do teasing eachother with @Armstrong you think thats contribution?

But suddenly he comes with a fait accompli to open several threads for Turkic countries.

is there some forum rule that one cannot or just your personal stance again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom