What's new

"An American Girl's Appeal for Justice in Kashmir." [Video]

I

I am already working on it and uses my whats app group to promote her. I also want others to do the same so that her voice will become more strong and reachable to all.

Thank you sir! We know she's going to lose tons of potential Subs by not sucking up to the Indian audience but... no sweat! There will be plenty of nature and social scenes video from America which should broaden the audience base.

This is just the beginning!

Thanks again.

I wish , I could marry an American white girl but im stuck in Canada with racist white trash :'(

Why the obsession with White skin? If you find a woman you like does it matter what her skin colour is?

I wish , I could marry an American white girl but im stuck in Canada with racist white trash :'(
That is so far from the truth. There must be something else wrong with you or your personality it's definitely not the skin color. Canadians are friendly people.

That is so far from the truth. There must be something else wrong with you or your personality it's definitely not the skin color. Canadians are friendly people.

no my friend . Im an Avionics tech and I have lived in this country for 10 years. I do have a persoanlity. Canadians are racist as fk specially the white women

Why the obsession with White skin? If you find a woman you like does it matter what her skin colour is?

well i like white women

im not indian

white women in canada are racist as fk

want my Pakistan passport number ?
You're an Indian troll. Go away, half of your answers are pro Indian. 10 years in Canada? You must be a nonce. There is literally no Pakistanis in Canada. Literally 100,000 at most in the whole country. Also afghans are brown and so are Iraqis. I don't know why you're making them seem white unless you're some Tamil looking guy

Back
Top Bottom