What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahahhaha ru crazy dude. this entire thread and half of the thread s on this site are basically talking about how indians kill their people.

You are not making any sense. Did you forget to take your medicine again?

you have to admit the fierce fighters are all Muslim. it was your selfish motive against the rulers made this continent invulnerable.

and stirring up is the British's talents even today they are setting wedges between neighbors and someone is buying that!

loll i dont know the british talent in then but now if they try to phuck with india, we wil rip them apart. but anyways dont care what happened 400 yrs ago. today india is powerfull and marching ahead and this old country called britain is dying a slow death. i hope 30 yrs from now india doesnt invade britain. after all we indian are mercifull people.

on the other hand pakistan is being bombed and fierce muslim fighters cant do jack infront of nato. i guess time has come for pakistan.

Why are dimwits lining up to see racism in this? Funniest is those dimwits known for spewing racist garbage on all kinds of threads themselves.

Hope the victim survives and that gang of drunk idiots gets what they deserve.

Excluding some baseless troll arguments, I think we deserve such bashing.

We wouldn't have face next time to criticize others who do the same act against Indians living aboard.

One must see how British Govt. treated the case of an Indian student killed in London few months back and how we have shown our bleak character and insensitivity for this young boy. London police personnel visited India just after 2 days to meet the boy's family to personally say sorry, UK PM meet his parents the same day they arrived in London and if I am not wrong 50K pound money was granted by UK govt. to the parents.

On the other hand Indian politicians are busy electing some old **** con artist for president, Patiala Memeber of Parliament (Where this incident happened) the Minister of state for external affairs, the queen of Patiala is busy serving morning tea to Sonia Gandhi but is unaware of this incident, Punjab Chief minister with his son, even after receiving two letters from the father busy making money, police is clueless and functional inactive like always and ordinary people are just dumb and quite like cats made of wood.

you have to admit the fierce fighters are all Muslim. it was your selfish motive against the rulers made this continent invulnerable.

and stirring up is the British's talents even today they are setting wedges between neighbors and someone is buying that!

Us marathas had plenty of good wars with your so called fierce muslims warriors...

PS: There are many african students in India and people should not jump to conclusion by calling it a racial attack...It is India anything can happen..

Are you ******* retarded? Why would you post a video of someone getting killed?

Because it was clear case of racism against a dark skinned Muhajir by the lighter skinned pakistanis.

That is as per the logic of the thread and the genius responses by pakistanis. He must have been killed due to racism, there can be no other reason. You should really be ashamed.

Because it was clear case of racism against a dark skinned Muhajir by the lighter skinned pakistanis.

That is as per the logic of the thread and the genius responses by pakistanis. He must have been killed due to racism, there can be no other reason. You should really be ashamed.

They cant take it....:rofl:

Its clear Indians look down on Africans. To Indians, owns white servants is the evidence of progress. own African servants doesn't meant much.

@karan21

India invading Britian?? Superpower dreams`?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: Feed your 600 million first, then talk mate.

And wishing death to a country isn't good, because if Pakistan goes down, we'll drag you down along with us. :)

Is that what the media reported? A pathetic attempt to correlate these two events.

The guys that thanked you should feel embarrassed as well. :disagree:

Is that what the media reported? A pathetic attempt to correlate these two events.

The guys that thanked you should feel embarrassed as well. :disagree:

Why should we ? It is true that lighter skinned Pakistanis discriminate against Mohajirs. You should feel ashamed.

@kingkobra

Maratha Empire had Muslims in their ranks... I think a Muslim Maratha general was the first to attack Mughal

@Ajaxpaul

STFU, you guys discriminate against North East Indians.

Its clear Indians look down on Africans. To Indians, owns white servants is the evidence of progress. own African servants doesn't meant much.

Lets tone down this a couple of notches.

Your sweeping statements isn't making sense or helping the cause either.

@kingkobra

Maratha Empire had Muslims in their ranks... I think a Muslim Maratha general was the first to attack Mughal

@Ajaxpaul

STFU, you guys discriminate against North East Indians.

@ Ice..nothing beats your state discrimination against Baluchistan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom