What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only in Indian subcontinent, also in South East Asia.

Did that justify banning all Africans? I don't think so.

If one is caught peddling with drugs, just let the law deal with them. It simply doesn't justify banning all Africans.

No. It doesnt. But to give it a racial angle is even worse. Bangalore is the most cosmopolitan city in India

Ever heard of 'Fair & Lovely'? :rofl:

Oh, and there's also 'Fair & Handsome' :rofl:

I don't think people here realize just how racist those products are :lol:

As if BDs don't use them.

Not only in Indian subcontinent, also in South East Asia. They sell like hotcakes.

Did that justify banning all Africans? I don't think so.

If one is caught peddling with drugs, just let the law deal with them. It simply doesn't justify banning all Africans.

I don't think they sell too well in the West compared to this part of the world. Yes, Asia that is.

Indian public need a course on political correctness.

I've never seen whitening cremes here. I don't think they would sell that great here.

^Zabainya: Yeah, I know. Also in countries like South Korea.

They have it under different names like "skin brightening" , skin lightning, reversing skin damage etc.

What are you guys discussing :rofl:

This thread is about damn person in coma.....stop telling us your products come back to topic...:enjoy:

Isn't it hilarious that you Pakistanis are lecturing us about racism. You guys lost half your country because of racism. One of the biggest reasons Bangladeshis were treated like crap was because you guys thought that they were dark skinned, short and thus somehow inferior to "superior white skinned west Pakistanis". What's even more hilarious is that you people are only probably a couple of shades lighter that indians and bangladeshis and there are enough instances on PDF where you guys have called us dark. :lol:

Isn't it hilarious that you Pakistanis are lecturing us about racism. You guys lost half your country because of racism. One of the biggest reasons Bangladeshis were treated like crap was because you guys thought that they were dark skinned, short and thus somehow inferior to "superior white skinned west Pakistanis". What's even more hilarious is that you people are only probably a couple of shades lighter that indians and bangladeshis and there are enough instances on PDF where you guys have called us dark. :lol:

Thts the dumbest thing ive ever heard... the "hindkowans" have the same complexion as the swatis... and most have intermarried... with pashtuns....and nobody till date has died of any racist attack nor has any racism ever reported there
These people are not even hindkowans but live near Punjab-KPK border.... wah city:

staff%20of%20primary%20branch.png

School staff of Wah cantt school...average old punjabi aunties from upper punjab... see the difference

You live in denial.

You can visit many pashtun forums or the comments of pashtuns about punjabis, they call them " dhal khors " that's very racist,
Same goes for the balochis.

You are ridiculous , i can show you the photo of the darkest / average pakistani punjabis ?

You live in denial.

You can visit many pashtun forums or the comments of pashtuns about punjabis, they call them " dhal khors " that's very racist,
Same goes for the balochis.

You are ridiculous , i can show you the photo of the darkest / average pakistani punjabis ?

Yeah because those same Pashtuns are afghans not Pakistani. Pakistani Pashtuns are generally not racist, a lot afghans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom