What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol??

You implied in all your previous posts that not one person in Pakistan is dark skinned..!!

:lol:

You either have reading comprehension problem or reading too much into it because of your bias.

the boy in this movie is darker than me, dammm thats why they killed he. how dare u be darker than an indian. get get a shot right ther bitchhh.

You are fucked up person in the head for posting videos of people being murdered.

Have some shame and see a therapist.

These kind of things shouldn't get you off.

I'm sure your mother did not raise you this way.

Not at all. We have people of various skin colors ranging from very dark to very fair.

Our ancestors aren't that dark.

And If they were, we wouldn't beat them to death for it.

LOL

In the bolded statement you made a sweeping declaration that your ancestors aren't dark..!!

No go and edit your post..!! :lol:

Make it "Our ancestors aren't that dark, except for some"
Might help you save your image..!! :chilli:

You are fucked up person in the head for posting videos of people being murdered.

Have some shame and see a therapist.

These kind of things shouldn't get you off.

I'm sure your mother did not raise you this way.

hahhahahhaha ru crazy dude. this entire thread and half of the thread s on this site are basically talking about how indians kill their people.

In the bolded statement you made a sweeping declaration that your ancestors aren't dark..!!

No go and edit your post..!! :lol:

Make it "Our ancestors aren't that dark, except for some"
Might help you save your image..!! :chilli:

My grandmother was dark, but she didn't wear a Sikh paag on her head.

Come on Indians.

Looks like you are not bringing your A-game today.

the surender was done by muslims who ruled indian before them.

you have to admit the fierce fighters are all Muslim. it was your selfish motive against the rulers made this continent invulnerable.

and stirring up is the British's talents even today they are setting wedges between neighbors and someone is buying that!

hahhahahhaha ru crazy dude. this entire thread and half of the thread s on this site are basically talking about how indians kill their people.

That is graphic footage of a teenager being murdered by criminal security forces. I didn't believe you guys could stoop that low.

it seems African lives not well both in india and china:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom