What's new

An Afghan PM Once Offered Vajpayee A Chance To Divide Pakistan Between Themselves

:tup:
Indeed Allah swt is the best planner ..

No one should think bad about anyone , we all should wish good for each other.
Jo dusron k liye ghara khodta ha woh us me khud ja girta ha .

@save_ghenda bhai Ainda khyal rakhein. : )
Is tarah k Mazak anti islam krte hain .

Allah swt se mafi mangen .
Ayat ka ehtaram har musalman pe lazim ha .. : )
Bayshak.. hum muslmano per responsibility ziyada hai. Har baat sooch ker kerni chahiyay ta kay koi aisi baat nah ho jo bayhurmaty Kay zumray mein aye.

Amin = Killed
Mujib = Killed
Indra = Killed
Najeeb = Killed
Rajiv = Killed

Rest i will leave to your respective imagination. :coffee:

You display your pettiness my mocking the dead. Appalling and distasteful.

Coming from you, a very senior moderator even more so.

Let me put this in perspective for you ...This is a list of your leaders and their demise. Feel free make a similar comparison with ours.

Moral of the story -- Do not throw stones at others when you live in a glass house.

Liaquat Ali Khan
On 16 October 1951, Khan was shot twice and killed during a public meeting of the Muslim City League at Company Bagh (Company Gardens), Rawalpindi.

Iskander Mirza
Iskander Mirza lived in exile in London, England, until his death. It is reported that Mirza struggled financially while living in London trying to run a small Pakistan cuisine hotel. Here he lived in poverty until his death.

Yahya Khan

Yahya remained under house arrest orders until 1979 when he was released from the custody by martial law administrator General Fazle Haq. He remained out from the public events and died on 10 August 1980 in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. He died of over-indulgence from alcohol.

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

On 4 April 1979, Bhutto was hanged to death.

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq
Zia died in a plane crash on 17 August 1988. With the passing of Eighteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, General Zia's name was permanently deleted from the Constitution of Pakistan.

I could go on.. I am not going to. I am sorry I had to stoop down so disgustingly low. The death of a leader of a country is sacred. That you would willingly choose to mock that is beyond words.

@Khafee @Chauvinist

You have been the voice the reason for years now. For the life of me I cannot figure out why you would thank such a post. What good is going to come out of it?

This is beyond healthy trolling ...

God knows I have trolled my fair share too and got it good right back, but in all my years here I have never seen a moderator indulge in such vile stuff.

Beyond shocked.

Last edited:
In the game of Thrones, you either win or you die. Did I hurt your feelings? - Deal with it.

Let me put this in perspective for you ...This is a list of your leaders and their demise. Feel free make a similar comparison with ours.

Moral of the story -- Do not throw stones at others when you live in a glass house.

Liaquat Ali Khan
On 16 October 1951, Khan was shot twice and killed during a public meeting of the Muslim City League at Company Bagh (Company Gardens), Rawalpindi.

Iskander Mirza
Iskander Mirza lived in exile in London, England, until his death. It is reported that Mirza struggled financially while living in London trying to run a small Pakistan cuisine hotel. Here he lived in poverty until his death.

Yahya Khan

Yahya remained under house arrest orders until 1979 when he was released from the custody by martial law administrator General Fazle Haq. He remained out from the public events and died on 10 August 1980 in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. He died of over-indulgence from alcohol.

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq
Zia died in a plane crash on 17 August 1988. With the passing of Eighteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, General Zia's name was permanently deleted from the Constitution of Pakistan.

I could go on.. I am not going to. I am sorry I had to stoop down so disgustingly low. The death of a leader of a country is sacred. That you would willingly choose to mock that is beyond words.

@Khafee @Chauvinist

You have been the voice the reason for years now. For the life of me I cannot figure out why you would thank such a post. What good is going to come out of it?

God knows I have trolled my fair share too and got it good right back, but in all my years here I have never seen a moderator indulge in such vile stuff.

Beyond shocked.

In the game of Thrones, you either win or you die. Did I hurt your feelings? - Deal with it.

We have already owned this guy in so many Trump threads. LMAO He keeps coming back for more humiliation.

The relationship between Afghanistan and India is at its strongest in recent years. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visits to the country and his bonding with the Afghan top leadership has helped India make its presence integral to Afghanistan both for strategic and economic reasons.

There was a time that the relationship between Kabul and New Delhi was so strong that one of them actually suggested the elimination of a mutual enemy.
That mutual enemy was, and still is, Pakistan.

Pakistan has been a perennial pain in the arse for India. But this pain could have been alleviated permanently if things had gone right for Afghanistan and India had a different leadership.

It was the late 1970s and Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the External Affairs Minister in the Morarji Desai government. Hafizullah Amin was then the Prime Minister of Afghanistan.

Hafizullah-Amin.jpg

File photo of Afghan Prime Minister Hafizullah Amin.Alchetron

It was the time when Afghanistan was not what it is today. Women in Kabul wore western clothing and had a very modern outlook of life. The Soviet Union was a great friend of both Afghanistan and India. So both had the backing of a powerful country.

In September of 1978, Atal Bihari Vajpayee travelled to Afghanistan. There he met, among other leaders, Prime Minister Amin.

atal-behari-vajpayee-4.jpg

A file photo of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.Indian Express

Now, according to legendary journalist Kuldip Nayar, Amin made a proposal that took Vajpayee by surprise.

In his autobiography, ‘Beyond the Lines’, Nayar wrote that Amin suggested Vajpayee that India and Afghanistan should attack Pakistan and divide the country between themselves.
That was indeed a very bold statement. To Vajpayee, it was certainly unexpected. Nothing of that sort happened.

By December 1979, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan as the country descended into a political quagmire. Amin was assassinated by Soviet troops, who he foolishly believed to be on his side till the last moment.

Soviets-in-Afghan.jpg

Soviet tanks surround Afghan capital of Kabul in as seen in this 1980 photo.AP

On the other hand, India’s reins were in the hands of a Prime Minister who so deeply hated his own intelligence agencies that he actually betrayed them into the hands of Pakistanis. So even if the Soviet invasion hadn’t happened, Morarji Desai would never have let that happen to his ‘friend’ Mohammed Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistan’s military chief turned President.

Pakistan’s good luck kept it safe despite having hostiles on either side.

Today Afghanistan is nowhere close to its pre-Soviet invasion days. It has its own problems at home – the Taliban and a whole host of terrorists. India, on the other hand, has become stronger but is plagued by problems such as lack of political unity, intellectuals who sympathise with terrorists, and terrorists sponsored by ISI.

http://topyaps.com/divide-pakistan-between-afghanistan-and-india

That plan didn't go well it seems. Today, Pakistan stares these two enemies right in the face and works with China for development and prosperity.

at the peak of the cold war, U.S would not have let it happened. for them containing soviets and keeping them away from arabian sea was more important than bombing afghanistan and india.

at the peak of the cold war, U.S would not have let it happened. for them containing soviets and keeping them away from arabian sea was more important than bombing afghanistan and india.
Perhaps...But bombing Afghanistan or India ? i didn't get you

Perhaps...But bombing Afghanistan or India ? i didn't get you
it mean they would have become a part of the war for strategic interests.

Liaquat Ali Khan

Iskander Mirza

Yahya Khan

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq

@Khafee @Chauvinist

Beyond shocked.
other than liaqat ali khan none was in office at the time of death and none was killed.

Liaquat Ali Khan
Afghanistan imposed this farce of a war upon the state of Pakistan by assassinating our first prime-minister and then waging war in the 60's------- we just returned the favor ---

Afghanistan section is no fun with @A-Team getting banned. Nobody to troll now:(

I am around dude, but constant poking around by some over zealous moderators is kinda annoying :)

/Peace out.

Innocent people do not wish as such may be most of them don't know the boundaries of Pakistan and Afghanistan .It is people like Braith=Samandari abuse,think bad intended to do bad while being in Pakistan and they are know as "Surkey" red inqalab baqiyat....

Is Samandari back?

Hatred has led Afghanistan to where it stands today.
Hafizullah Amin wanted to jointly attack with India, Dr Najib sought to crush Pakistan between Afghanistan and India like wheat in a flour mill, yes he actually used these words. The tragic end of both presidents (one was killed other was hanged in public) and hell unleashed on Afghanistan is a lesson for future generations of humanity , as to how a country abolishes itself from geopolitical map through pure hatred !!!

Liaquat Ali Khan

Iskander Mirza

Yahya Khan

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq

Beyond shocked.
Dont bother responding in such nonsense threads. Cant you see the quality of posts are nothing but absolute garbage. Kids have better sense.

Pakistan should invoke IVC while dealing civilizatiocumbags. What Afghan, what Indians, all this fu***** region around us, belong to us by the virture of IVC. Our ancestors "civilized" the lands they occupy now, long before, these low lives ever existed.
It was leven people u dimwit who came and colonised this region. And no, obc is not **** only civilization. My state gujarat isko have obc sites.and one civilization predating it.

Taimoor Khan said:
Pakistan should invoke IVC while dealing with these scumbags. What Afghan, what Indians, all this fu***** region around us, belong to us by the virture of IVC. Our ancestors "civilized" the lands they occupy now, long before, these low lives ever existed.
No wonder upper caste Iranians and indians have dame taughtfor your sudra kinds.

Back
Top Bottom