What's new

An act of terrorism commited by an American: Alabama shooting spree kills 10

The guy has links with Alqaeda US should attack ...............? so stupid its sad that it happened but its normal in the States Americans call it shootout and gives it so many names but they never use the term terrorism..whatever happened US failed to stop local terrorism and calls for cleaning terrorists around the world they should look into their own **** before looking outside.

I do not know if the left, right or both brains shut down here. Such nonsence!!!

There's a super stark difference between cold blooded murder in the name of an ideology and a mentally disturbed man killing his family and then shooting everyone in sight before shooting himself in the head.

So basically you want to justify one heinous terror over the other, right? Who says that the so-called mentally disturbed man didn't carry out this terror in the name of any belief or conviction? Basically, your arguments are flawed because everything you claim is based on assumptions. The way you're now trying to argue and justify this act of terror is in itself a testimony that you've a biased view. That proves exactly my point that some Indians have an obsession of only equating and maligning Muslims and Pakistan in general with terrorism. You have reserved this word solely for your political blame games. Your political establishment is at the forefront of accusing and playing blame games. The Indian population obviously follows suit.

Last edited:
The best things guys like you can resort to, is to bring in religion. And if that is not enough, bring national sentiments in for good measure. As if that augments your assertion. I dont need to explain to you what i feel about terrorism cause you will invariably paint it in color of religion.

If you care to read, i meant "It depends on what YOUR definition of terrorism is..since no standard definition exist". I believed this to be more of a mass killing spree.

Another weakness that you have is to generalize and assume out of the blue. You're just resorting to blame games and making hollow assumptions. First of all, you don't even know my name let alone who I am. You're in no position to make any judgements about my personality. Also, I didn't ask you to explain to me what terrorism is. You are the one that reacted to my post. You're only contradicting yourself.

I believe that we shouldn't apply any double standards or try to justify one wrongdoing over the other. We need to put our political agendas on one side. We ought to acknowledge that terror has in fact no religion or mindset. Terror is simply put cold blooded murder of innocent people.

Last edited:
Terror is a propagated killing of innocent people for which the above crime just doesnot qualify.There is a huge difference b/w crime and terrorism which you are ignoring.Cold blood killing can be done by a serial killer but it is not a propagated one.One for which people are decieved in mass to carry out in name of relegion or land or for personal gain which is not applicable in this case.

So basically you want to justify one heinous terror over the other, right? Who says that the so-called mentally disturbed man didn't carry out this terror in the name of any belief or conviction? Basically, your arguments are flawed because everything you claim is based on assumptions. The way you're now trying to argue and justify this act of terror is in itself a testimony that you've a biased view. That proves exactly my point that some Indians have an obsession of only equating and maligning Muslims and Pakistan in general with terrorism. You have reserved this word solely for your political blame games. Your political establishment is at the forefront of accusing and playing blame games. The Indian population obviously follows suit.

Everything u accuse me of, u urself are guilty. if i insist that forgery be called forgery and not burglery that does not mean i justify forgery or burglery. the confusion in ur thiking is basically dishonest as u want to use that dishonesty to say that the entire world is doing terrorism, so why are we after al qaida or lashkar e taiba? u r trying to protect AQ and LET and their ideological murderers, pls don't do so, its a immoral.

abt ur rant abt indians etc etc etc, it deserves no reply.

Back
Top Bottom