What's new

An account of 1965 | Book review posted in India Today

HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ALL HIS MEN KILLED, THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED FIGHTING, YAHYA KHAN WAS A DRUNKARD and THARKI, HE SHOULD HAVE IGNORED IT
Sorry,but killing 90,000 men of your own is not a very good sign of a skilled military commander. Kindly come out of that unproductive jingoism.In military dictionary it's simply stupid and worthless,my friend.

Sorry,but killing 90,000 men of your own is not a very good sign of a skilled military commander. Kindly come out of that unproductive jingoism.In military dictionary it's simply stupid and worthless,my friend.
dude there were only 45 000 which were surrounded at that time, they could have withdrawn, there were many possibilities

dude there were only 45 000 which were surrounded at that time, they could have withdrawn, there were many possibilities

Ok a choice for you

1. 60,000-80,000 men dead and their families ruined , wives widowed , children orphaned , mother's destroyed
OR
2. Surrender of 90,000 men and yes a bit of shame but saving men from dying and getting them back alive.

P.S A Great General is one who accepts defeat and lets his men live to fight another day and not send his men to suicide.

IT MAY TROUBLE YOU SEEING PAK.SURRENDER . BUT IMAGINE YOURSELF TO BE IN THAT POSITION OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO BE IN THAT POSITION AND SO GEN . NIAZI'S DESCISION STARTS MAKING SENSR

Are you sure there were only 45,000 ??

PakistanPoW.jpg

They couldnt have withdrawn. And they couldnt have changed the outcome of the war by even 1%

You would rather have 90,000 dead than alive? Even when having them dead would have yielded no benefit to Pakistan.

Thats just sick.

better dead that 90 000 disgraced and retired army officers, they went out there to die, not to surrender, and it may be sick for you cowards but not for us, FOR WE DO NOT FEAR DEATH Alhamdullillah

Ok a choice for you

1. 60,000-80,000 men dead and their families ruined , wives widowed , children orphaned , mother's destroyed
OR
2. Surrender of 90,000 men and yes a bit of shame but saving men from dying and getting them back alive.

P.S A Great General is one who accepts defeat and lets his men live to fight another day and not send his men to suicide.

IT MAY TROUBLE YOU SEEING PAK.SURRENDER . BUT IMAGINE YOURSELF TO BE IN THAT POSITION OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO BE IN THAT POSITION AND SO GEN . NIAZI'S DESCISION STARTS MAKING SENSR
they never fought another day :(

better dead that 90 000 disgraced and retired army officers, they went out there to die, not to surrender, and it may be sick for you cowards but not for us, FOR WE DO NOT FEAR DEATH Alhamdullillah

Your 90,000 surrenders tell another story.

You even invited the American crusaders to protect Mecca and Medina during GW-1!

The Saudis didn't trust the 1.6 billion Muslims of the world for the job, they begged the American kaafirs to do that!

Your 90,000 surrenders tell another story.

You even invited the American crusaders to protect Mecca and Medina during GW-1!

The Saudis didn't trust the 1.6 billion Muslims of the world for the job, they begged the American kaafirs to do that!
whats GW-1? reply qucik

...i dont know what that is ._.
well whatever, its up to them who they wanna become slaves of

Oh bhai meray yaar.

Go easy on this death and alhamdo lilli type slogans.

such petty sloganeering only suits 2-bit Mullahs and Tali-barbarians.

Modern warfare is not about killing and murdering till the end, at least not at the large scale.

This is about saving the soldiers if possible.

This is why modern armies surrender when all other options are taken away by the opposing army.

Then when they surrender,

International rules kick in to protect the POWs and punish only those who have committed serious war crimes.

In case of India Pakistan wars,

both sides captured POWs, and both sides treated them fairly.

So please let go of this mad jingoism where you expect our soldiers to commit suicide instead of surrendering.

That's barbaric at best.

Yeah. Ironic that modern wars with all their destructive outcomes, still have some basic rules.

@Vinod2070 I hope this helps you understand this aspect of war as well.

Thank you.

...i dont know what that is ._.
well whatever, its up to them who they wanna become slaves of

They asked for Pakistani troops too.

But our mofo Islamist general Aslam begum refused.

So quit this slave thingy.

And yes Egyptians, Syrians, Saudis, Jordanians etc. all joined in the fight against Sad-Damn.

Vinod is just pulling your leg and you are getting your panties in the bunch.

quick
you still have a chance to show how big brass balls you got, run to a recruitment centre and volunteer to fight the taliban but if you consider them the pious Muslims then there is always Indians waiting along the LoC. get off your seat be quick now

off you go

quick
you still have a chance to show how big brass balls you got, run to a recruitment centre and volunteer to fight the taliban but if you consider them the pious Muslims then there is always Indians waiting along the LoC. get off your seat be quick now

off you go
........ *runs away*
i have normal balls not balls of brass ._.

........ *runs away*
i have normal balls not balls of brass ._.

Oh man.

Your nick shows you are a new comer (but may be old to PDF who knows in the days of multi-nicks)

Mind your language against a senior and respected member of PDF aka Irfan baloch.

you can drag my posts through mud. It is OK

But please don't do that with Baloch bhai.

Thank you

Oh man.

Your nick shows you are a new comer (but may be old to PDF who knows in the days of multi-nicks)

Mind your language against a senior and respected member of PDF aka Irfan baloch.

you can drag my posts through mud. It is OK

But please don't do that with Baloch bhai.

Thank you
was that offensive? i was just trying to be a little funny, sorry if that was offensive, and yes i am new.
what should i change?

Back
Top Bottom