What's new

AMZN, AAPL, MSFT, META added over $550bn in market cap today: GS

Meh didn't like the results.

Amazon is going to drop tomorrow.

And I’m not too confident on Meta unless Zuck gets a stable frame of mind. He is running behind every shiny toys out there.

My portfolio is google heavy now, and recently added more in Qualcomm and Texas Instruments after liquidating my holdings in Nvidia.

Amazon is going to drop tomorrow.

And I’m not too confident on Meta unless Zuck gets a stable frame of mind. He is running behind every shiny toys out there.

My portfolio is google heavy now, and recently added more in Qualcomm and Texas Instruments after liquidating my holdings in Nvidia.
What option does Zuckerberg has?

You are living on iOS and Android

Unless he develops his own echo system nothing is assured

What worries investors isn't meta verse but the fact that after 30b$ in spending he has nothing to show for (4b$ a quarter)

That's 25% of cash flow and a lot of money

Otherwise face book is and has been doing great..revenues and profits are sku rocketing....it's just spending too much on reality labs that pretty much it.

If reality labs is exed faced book earnings will be 30% higher that will take the stock up by 30% overnight

Facebook has an opportunity in Twitter domain as well since Twitter is kinda falling apart but that window is closing fast let's see if Facebook can launch its beta app fast

Back
Top Bottom