What's new

Amjad Sabri’s death is a wake-up call, says Adnan Sami

As a citizen of an confirmed enemy state my job is to raise more doubts in your mind and Its definitely not my job to search proofs to oblige you :p:

Then you are a troll and there is no point having discussion with you.

Whats embarrassing and irritating is your arrogance. Is this the way you want to represent your country. Getting into fights with every other person. I already stated Pakistan comes first for me. You can twist it whatever way you like.

I ma representing my country in perfect manner. Giving trolls what they deserve. You also need to move on from Lucknow. Nobody cares about that city. Move on buddy.

What is more important ? Sami's Nationality or his message

If a Pakistani becomes a British or American citizen, does he loses the right to love and care for his native country ?

Of course Mr Sami is an Indian NOW and should watch Indian interests, but if he still cares for his motherland then it is a very noble thing to do.

Obviously, you do not understand migration very well.

Do you have text of oath by Hindu-stani constitution ?

Then you are a troll and there is no point having discussion with you.

I ma representing my country in perfect manner. Giving trolls what they deserve. You also need to move on from Lucknow. Nobody cares about that city. Move on buddy.
I have moved on. But let me be clear that Lucknow should have gone to Pakistan and there are thousands of people in that city who agree. The mistake was clear that we did not give these people the chance to serve the nation and drove them away. Its not mistake to realizes

Chaudhry Rehmat Ali stated this too. In fact the leaders of the now or never movement were under a spell of depression the day they noticed how small our Pakistan was to be. 90%+ of the UP muslim population supported the muslim league, jinnah's muslim league. We should have gained a bigger Pakistan which included parts of what are northern india.

Regardless what you think this forum is for people of all contending views and opinions. Each of us makes the forum rich. Every opinion is valuable. If I have a link to Lucknow its my choice to maintain it. It does not mean I forget that I am from Pakistan and Pakistan gave our family sanctuary when we migrated. For saving our family from tyranny, oppression and misrule Pakistan will always come first.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom