What's new

Amjad Sabri’s death is a wake-up call, says Adnan Sami

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Famed Indian pop singer Adnan Sami Khan has said musicians, irrespective of their religion, spread peace and if they are being silenced by violence, it’s time to wake-up call for us.

The singer said this while commenting on the brutal murder of the legendary qawwal Amjad Sabri who was recently shot dead by unidentified assailants in Karachi.

“It’s a very tragic thing. Musicians, irrespective of the place they belong to, are messengers of peace. When you start to silence messengers of peace, then I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee because it’s staring you in the face,” he said.

Sami further commented on the dismal situation by stating that it was a ‘dilapidated state of affairs’.

Adnan Sami had lent his voice to the Bajrangi Bhaijaan track Bhar Do Jholi which was a rendition of Ghulam Farid Sabri’s qawwali. Amjad Sabri was Ghulam Farid Sabri’s son.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/lifestyle/amjad-sabris-death-is-a-wake-up-call-says-adnan-sami/

Famed Indian pop singer Adnan Sami Khan has said musicians, irrespective of their religion, spread peace and if they are being silenced by violence, it’s time to wake-up call for us.

The singer said this while commenting on the brutal murder of the legendary qawwal Amjad Sabri who was recently shot dead by unidentified assailants in Karachi.

“It’s a very tragic thing. Musicians, irrespective of the place they belong to, are messengers of peace. When you start to silence messengers of peace, then I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee because it’s staring you in the face,” he said.

Sami further commented on the dismal situation by stating that it was a ‘dilapidated state of affairs’.

Adnan Sami had lent his voice to the Bajrangi Bhaijaan track Bhar Do Jholi which was a rendition of Ghulam Farid Sabri’s qawwali. Amjad Sabri was Ghulam Farid Sabri’s son.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/lifestyle/amjad-sabris-death-is-a-wake-up-call-says-adnan-sami/

Mr Sami is a Hindu-stani now, he should think about Hindu-stani interests.
Why the EFF can't he get his tail out and over with from Pakistan ?

Mr Sami is a Hindu-stani now, he should think about Hindu-stani interests.
Why the EFF can't he get his tail out and over with from Pakistan ?
What is more important ? Sami's Nationality or his message

If a Pakistani becomes a British or American citizen, does he loses the right to love and care for his native country ?

Of course Mr Sami is an Indian NOW and should watch Indian interests, but if he still cares for his motherland then it is a very noble thing to do.

If a Pakistani becomes a British or American citizen, does he loses the right to love and care for his native country ?

Of course Mr Sami is an Indian NOW and should watch Indian interests, but if he still cares for his motherland then it is a very noble thing to do.
Obviously his nationality is more important. He is an Indian and should care more about what is happening in India. Or is he also another Indian who is obsessed with Pakistan?

Obviously his nationality is more important. He is an Indian and should care more about what is happening in India. Or is he also another Indian who is obsessed with Pakistan?
Thank God Pakistani do not check the nationality of their leaders before electing them.

Most of your ruling class and their kids and most of your ex defence personnel who are obsessed with Pakistan are either not Pakistanis anymore OR hold dual citizenships.

But you are only concerned about Indians being obsessed with Pakistan

No wonder he migrated to Endia, where coward like these belongs to... btw this wife beater still alive? i thought he died of penile cancer ?

I really don't know why you bother with the brain dead :)

Going by that logic i think most Pakistani members here should stop worrying about Muslims everywhere in the world and focus on Pakistan itself .

Going by that logic i think most Pakistani members here should stop worrying about Muslims everywhere in the world and focus on Pakistan itself .

Agreed. They should.

Thank God Pakistani do not check the nationality of their leaders before electing them.

Most of your ruling class and their kids and most of your ex defence personnel who are obsessed with Pakistan are either not Pakistanis anymore OR hold dual citizenships.

But you are only concerned about Indians being obsessed with Pakistan

Indians are obsessed with Pakistanis. It is a fact. your presence on this forum is a proof.

As for my leaders. My PM is Nawaz Sharif. I don't think he holds any other nationality other than Pakistani. If you have some proof otherwise you are welcome to share with us.

My opposition leader in parliament is Khurshid Shah. He too doesn't hold any other nationality other than Pakistan. You have something else to proof? Share it with us.

My army chief is Raheel Sharif. I ask you to prove that share proof with us that he holds dual nationality.

CM of Punjab is Shahbaz Sharif. You have proof about his dual nationality? Share with us.

CM of Sindh is Qaim Ali shah. You have proof about his dual nationality? Share with us

CM of KPK is Pervaiz Khattak. You have proof of his dual nationality? Share with us

CM of Baluchistan is Sana ullah Zehri. You have proof of his dual nationality? Share with us

So dear the thing is that talk is cheap. That is why you bharatis have loads of it. But what we want is proof. So do share the above required proofs. Thanks.

And yes Adnan Sami who is an Indian singer should be concerned more about his country instead of being obsessed with Pakistan like rest of his countrymen.

No matter where you go there is always a link to the place you were born in or the place your ancestors were from. We still hold Lucknow high in our eyes no matter what future we ask for it. Adnan Sami as a musician was mistreated in Pakistan. I have written articles about the lack of respect for musicians in our country. it is unfortunate he gave up nationality but there were core reasons behind it. The failure is not only in Adnan Sami who should have given his nation a chance but the people who did not give him the respect he deserved as an artist.

No matter where you go there is always a link to the place you were born in or the place your ancestors were from. We still hold Lucknow high in our eyes no matter what future we ask for it. Adnan Sami as a musician was mistreated in Pakistan. I have written articles about the lack of respect for musicians in our country. it is unfortunate he gave up nationality but there were core reasons behind it. The failure is not only in Adnan Sami who should have given his nation a chance but the people who did not give him the respect he deserved as an artist.

F*ck Lucknow. Can't you just move on beyond that city. Your obsession with that city is no different than Indian obsession with Pakistan. It is embarrassing and irritating.

Agreed. They should.

Indians are obsessed with Pakistanis. It is a fact. your presence on this forum is a proof.

As for my leaders. My PM is Nawaz Sharif. I don't think he holds any other nationality other than Pakistani. If you have some proof otherwise you are welcome to share with us.

My opposition leader in parliament is Khurshid Shah. He too doesn't hold any other nationality other than Pakistan. You have something else to proof? Share it with us.

My army chief is Raheel Sharif. I ask you to prove that share proof with us that he holds dual nationality.

CM of Punjab is Shahbaz Sharif. You have proof about his dual nationality? Share with us.

CM of Sindh is Qaim Ali shah. You have proof about his dual nationality? Share with us

CM of KPK is Pervaiz Khattak. You have proof of his dual nationality? Share with us

CM of Baluchistan is Sana ullah Zehri. You have proof of his dual nationality? Share with us

So dear the thing is that talk is cheap. That is why you bharatis have loads of it. But what we want is proof. So do share the above required proofs. Thanks.

And yes Adnan Sami who is an Indian singer should be concerned more about his country instead of being obsessed with Pakistan like rest of his countrymen.

Well you have conveniently missed the following

Nationality of Sons of your present PM

Nationality of your de facto Last PM ( Mr 10 % ) and his kids

Nationality and whereabouts of your last two COAS

About others you may be right, my apologies for touching some raw nerves

P.S. IK, your future PM also has foreign kids and investments

Well you have conveniently missed the following

Nationality of Sons of your present PM

Nationality of your de facto Last PM ( Mr 10 % ) and his kids

Nationality and whereabouts of your last two COAS

About others you may be right, my apologies for touching some raw nerves

P.S. IK, your future PM also has foreign kids and investments

Give proof for the guys you mentioned. Show me proof for my last two COAS. Prgove that they hold dual nationality. Sons of present PM don't hold any office. IK has dual nationality? Prove it. Mr 10% and his kids? Share the link for their dual nationality.

As I said. Talk is cheap. That's why you have lots of it. We need proofs here. Start searching. ;)

We need proofs here. Start searching. ;)

If you really care about your country then don't take these allegations so lightly.

Most of Pakistani elites have Dubai escape route.

As a citizen of an confirmed enemy state my job is to raise more doubts in your mind and Its definitely not my job to search proofs to oblige you :p:

F*ck Lucknow. Can't you just move on beyond that city. Your obsession with that city is no different than Indian obsession with Pakistan. It is embarrassing and irritating.
Whats embarrassing and irritating is your arrogance. Is this the way you want to represent your country. Getting into fights with every other person. I already stated Pakistan comes first for me. You can twist it whatever way you like.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom