What's new

Amid Covid-19 Pandemic Bharatis are Busy with Spreading Fake News about Bushra Bibi

Chutyapa :rofl:

Hope you are doing well and staying safe my friend.

Haha. Thought of doing something fun. Locked In home since 18 days now.

Btw what do you think about Bushra bibi? I won't be shocked if you hate/dont like her, as even majority Pakistanis (even some IK supporters including me) dont love her they way they loved Jamaima khan.

Right, the burden of proof presented by you is of an Indian Member who posted 02 separate Topics four Years ago, one questioning the ISI & the other glorifying RAW.

Just out of curiosity, where is this fine Member ( @Bharat Muslim ) now? More importantly, lets find out if he cleared the CAA/NRC or is he heading to one of those fine 5-Star Detention Camps. Worse case scenario, he could've been lynched.

Anyways..., its people like yourself that seems obsessed* with Pakistan, Imran Khan, Imran Khan's wife (seriously), PAK Military...the ISI. The ISI is an Intel-Agency. That's it. They aren't a secret society looking to take over the World. They do exactly the same work behind the scenes as the CIA, MI6, Mossad and RAW.

The fact that you make it sound that ISI is pure evil and a failure. That your guys are blowing rainbows out of their @$$ and are a beacon of light and the only hope the World has against the evil ISI...

You've inspired me with a couple of posts from yester-years and i've now seen the light. I had been blinded by patriotism and love for my people when the truth was actually being bestowed on us by RAW all along and their failed achievements. Just the thought of that has - moved me ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
toilet.jpg

Right, i'm back. [Jeez..., maybe something I read].

Yeah, sorry i'm not buying your b.s. today. Feel free to come back tomorrow and try not attach Topics that have not been locked. I know you've got 'em bookmarked on your PC, but its kinda sad and pathetic at the same time.

*Here are a few videos which should be a feel good moment for you. I often watch 'em :pop: when i'm depressed. Comedy all cheers me up.

AND FINALLY MY FAVORITE OF THEM ALL

Someone ask this chutiya (Rishabh Gulati) how that Reunification Plan is coming along? He's planning on closing PAK Air Space. He's getting a US Aircraft Carrier parked by Karachi Port. Basically, he's just talkin' sh!t out of his rear.

And so here is our response to Rishabh Gulati ---
Finger.jpg

@Imran Khan @Areesh @Path-Finder

Right, the burden of proof presented by you is of an Indian Member who posted 02 separate Topics four Years ago, one questioning the ISI & the other glorifying RAW.

Just out of curiosity, where is this fine Member ( @Bharat Muslim ) now? More importantly, lets find out if he cleared the CAA/NRC or is he heading to one of those fine 5-Star Detention Camps. Worse case scenario, he could've been lynched.

Anyways..., its people like yourself that seems obsessed* with Pakistan, Imran Khan, Imran Khan's wife (seriously), PAK Military...the ISI. The ISI is an Intel-Agency. That's it. They aren't a secret society looking to take over the World. They do exactly the same work behind the scenes as the CIA, MI6, Mossad and RAW.

The fact that you make it sound that ISI is pure evil and a failure. That your guys are blowing rainbows out of their @$$ and are a beacon of light and the only hope the World has against the evil ISI...

You've inspired me with a couple of posts from yester-years and i've now seen the light. I had been blinded by patriotism and love for my people when the truth was actually being bestowed on us by RAW all along and their failed achievements. Just the thought of that has - moved me ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................View attachment 623122.

Right, i'm back. [Jeez..., maybe something I read].

Yeah, sorry i'm not buying your b.s. today. Feel free to come back tomorrow and try not attach Topics that have not been locked. I know you've got 'em bookmarked on your PC, but its kinda sad and pathetic at the same time.

*Here are a few videos which should be a feel good moment for you. I often watch 'em :pop: when i'm depressed. Comedy all cheers me up.

AND FINALLY MY FAVORITE OF THEM ALL

Someone ask this chutiya (Rishabh Gulati) how that Reunification Plan is coming along? He's planning on closing PAK Air Space. He's getting a US Aircraft Carrier parked by Karachi Port. Basically, he's just talkin' sh!t out of his rear.

And so here is our response to Rishabh Gulati --- View attachment 623127

@Imran Khan @Areesh @Path-Finder
I am here to learn. That's why I am critical about India as well. See below thread.

I give some solid results as evidence and you retort with irrelevant videos of some nobody!! At least be logical. For instance in that ISI thread, the OP gave the legitimate reasons of ISI's apparent lack of success.

Now regarding India's limitations:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hoax...ndia-unable-to-create-lesser-products.496965/

- PRTP GWD

I give some solid results as evidence and you retort with irrelevant videos of some nobody!! At least be logical. For instance in that ISI thread, the OP gave the legitimate reasons of ISI's apparent lack of success.
First off, one of your former R&AW Chief not long ago was interviewed on Quint. I found this statement of his a good response to your point about "ISI's apparent lack of success". Feel free to watch the entire video [later]

However, at time stamp 1:32, the journalist points out if anything goes wrong in Pakistan, RAW is accused. The gentleman responds with, "That's nice".

But if memory serves, I have barely/rarely seen Pakistan Media or the DG ISPR accusing India's RAW day-in-day-out.

But..., please do not get me started on Indian Media and your Politicians and their infatuation with Pakistan's ISI. Not a single day goes by, when there isn't a mention of ISI in one of your news bulletins. That is ISI's success.

That right there is my response to you.​

The ISI is an Intelligence Agency. They are not in the business of gloating 'bout their success. They know full well all that they have achieved with the collaboration of the Military, Law Enforcement and Narcotics Division. They are full aware of espionage coming in from all sides.

So its rather premature to be questioning another Nations agency, when you have Zer0 knowledge how they operate.
ISI.jpg

First off, one of your former R&AW Chief not long ago was interviewed on Quint. I found this statement of his a good response to your point about "ISI's apparent lack of success". Feel free to watch the entire video [later]

However, at time stamp 1:32, the journalist points out if anything goes wrong in Pakistan, RAW is accused. The gentleman responds with, "That's nice".

But if memory serves, I have barely/rarely seen Pakistan Media or the DG ISPR accusing India's RAW day-in-day-out.

But..., please do not get me started on Indian Media and your Politicians and their infatuation with Pakistan's ISI. Not a single day goes by, when there isn't a mention of ISI in one of your news bulletins. That is ISI's success.

That right there is my response to you.​

The ISI is an Intelligence Agency. They are not in the business of gloating 'bout their success. They know full well all that they have achieved with the collaboration of the Military, Law Enforcement and Narcotics Division. They are full aware of espionage coming in from all sides.

So its rather premature to be questioning another Nations agency, when you have Zer0 knowledge how they operate.
Flattering Interviews of VIPs, news channel shows, number 1 rankings in international surveys about agencies, are some of the achievements of ISI. But no objectives achieved. Ha! Ha! Ha! What a comedy.

@padamchen

- PRTP GWD

Flattering Interviews of VIPs, news channel shows, number 1 rankings in international surveys about agencies, are some of the achievements of ISI. But no objectives achieved. Ha! Ha! Ha! What a comedy.

@padamchen

- PRTP GWD

You are again fishing for compliment here sock Pakistani.

If not for the ISI how do you think Pakistan has kept things burning in India so successfully and for so long?

And we had moron PMs who actually cut off our own balls.

It's their fetish. They see savita bhabhi in their house.

You are again fishing for compliment here sock Pakistani.

If not for the ISI how do you think Pakistan has kept things burning in India so successfully and for so long?

And we had moron PMs who actually cut off our own balls.
April fool banaya

Toh unko gussa aya.

- PRTP GWD

I am here to learn.
Odd - appears more like a Troll.
...are some of the achievements of ISI. But no objectives achieved. Ha! Ha! Ha! What a comedy.
So, what do you want a memo from ISI addressed to you of their achievements...?

Here's the cover...

kulbhushan_jadhav_760x400.jpg

And, don't you guys claim that everything that goes wrong with the attacks on the Indian Security Forces in IoK, is ISI's doing... Not that it is, but the fear and accusations - well speak high volume of objectives achieved.

Finger.jpg

Regards

Thought of doing something fun. Locked In home since 18 days now.

Congrats on getting quality company for it my friend :)

Btw what do you think about Bushra bibi? I won't be shocked if you hate/dont like her, as even majority Pakistanis (even some IK supporters including me) dont love her they way they loved Jamaima khan.

I don't know anything about her haha.

Jemima though :wub: ... I remember mid 90s, I was just kid and saw them get married on TV.

Odd - appears more like a Troll.

So, what do you want a memo from ISI addressed to you of their achievements...?

Here's the cover...

kulbhushan_jadhav_760x400.jpg

And, don't you guys claim that everything that goes wrong with the attacks on the Indian Security Forces in IoK, is ISI's doing... Not that it is, but the fear and accusations - well speak high volume of objectives achieved.

Israel too suffers from such pinpricks - an attack here and an agent caught there. But these are inconsequential. What matters is overall, Mossad and RAW have managed to keep their countries safe and sound. Same cannot be said about ISI.

- PRTP GWD

I don't have multiple IDs but you surely have multiple fathers

You can't hide from me multiple ID rat

We all know that you have both multiple ID and multiple fathers most of which are Pakistanis

What matters is overall, Mossad and RAW have managed to keep their countries safe and sound. Same cannot be said about ISI.
Did you just compare yourself to Mossad? Okaaaaay..........

Good man, you guys aren't even in the frame, let alone the conversation.

But clearly you appear to have a very high opinion of your agency's [limited] success.

Intelligence isn't a D!ck Measuring Contest were you go 'bout branding 'Bigger than your!'.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/64...el-blames-pakistan-planning-bio-terror-attack
[The article may be from a Pakistani site, but the News feed was from Times Now]
If you're selling that narrative to the general public doesn't speak high volume 'bout your Intel, does it.

That being said..., RAW is The Best Intel Agency in the World - based on Bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom