What's new

Americans building bunkers all over Pakistan

Construction at the warehouse was also stopped, after it was declared illegal.

The workers of the US embassy employed at the warehouse were barred from entering the building and the factory building was sealed for further examination of the nature of construction there.

“No suspicious item was spotted in the warehouse. However, there were covers over certain parts of the building which gave the impressions of bunkers,” he added.

On the future line of action, Sindhu said the CDA will now evaluate the exact nature of the violations and in the second phase the illegal structures will be demolished. He said there were reports that US embassy was carrying out concrete construction in the building which was not allowed under the building code.

US Embassy said they will store furniture and other items from their embassy. BS!

Seriously, Pakistan need to dig out more safe-haven bunkers around Pakistan and report it immediately, how many?

They wanted to make a storage for the confisicated … Pakistani nuclear weapons … in that building ….by Bammayaa

So, apparently someone did not get their cut for the month, that is all! :D

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill!

A little time back (maybe an year), I read some article that had excerpts from an interview of a big shot US embassy employee. When he was asked why the US was building its biggest embassy and consulate in Islamabad and Karachi, the employee answered, they are not embassies, they are Command Centres. I'm sure it can be easily googled.

There are reports that the embassy in Karachi which is approximately 10-15 km away from the Karachi Port has a network of underground tunnels that connect the embassy all the way to the Arabian Sea. The tunnels are said to be wide enough to easily allow military vehicles to drive through.

Naval experts in the forum can comment if such a naval operation is indeed possible. My 2 cents worth is yes, its possible. but I'm no expert.

The huge bomb blast that level a large part of PC in Islamabad and killed many also witnessed strange incidents prior to the blast. A few Americans entered the hotel and tried to take a huge locked plastic carton with them. i think they were denied entry because they refused to have the carton checked or opened.

All these things are enough to point out that it is indeed the US that is playing a double game in Pakistan and not Pakistan. Decentralised warfare.

So, apparently someone did not get their cut for the month, that is all! :D

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill!

goes to show that usa has lost all credibility and trust of pakistan...now anything they do will be seen as suspicious.

goes to show that usa has lost all credibility and trust of pakistan...now anything they do will be seen as suspicious.

How so? It is just paranoia fanned up by the ISI spooks to keep their own gullible population riled up with patriotic fervor so that they can be manipulated. That is all.

Is it similar to the news of USA's plan to kill 200 civilians as a revenge for Kabul attack ??
You get leads, some pan out, some don't.

This one did.

http://www.samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=37005&CID=1

201193022721.jpg

201193022626.jpg

201193022734.jpg

I think many times before sharing all that comes my way. Sometimes you got to take one for the team, info like this must be outed!

I'm tellin ya, CIA needs to be beaten out of Pakistan with a stick! It has nothing to do with riled up anti-American patriotic BS. They are scumbags, who have killed Pakistanis and are up to no good in Pakistan.

If we don't get a handle on this CIA menace, they will be running the show left, right and center.

You get leads, some pan out, some don't.

This one did.

CDA breaks bunker in US warehouse in Islamabad :: SAMAA TV ::

201193022721.jpg

201193022626.jpg

201193022734.jpg

I think many times before sharing all that comes my way. Sometimes you got to take one for the team, info like this must be outed!

Seems less fortified than the house in Abbotabad and I remember a lot of Pakistani members mentioning that high walls, barbed wires, thick doors is a pretty normal thing in Pakistani houses.. No?

If it really was a fortified bunker or whatever, you d see a lot more military/police presence there.

And the raid would not be conducted by CDA. The concrete bollards just seems like measure against "ram raid" suicide bombing. :undecided:

How so? It is just paranoia fanned up by the ISI spooks to keep their own gullible population riled up with patriotic fervor so that they can be manipulated. That is all.

ISI spooks have nothing better to do. Vailay bethay hain saaray.

if true....this can be the same strategy.used recently in.libya.
weapons were secretly.amassed at scattered locations...rebels to be were secretly recruited and asked to hang around the weapon dumps and wait for signal...
then all of a sudden signal was given and all the rebels had yo do was get hold of weapons and start firing...
Yes! exactly what they are used for. To attack internally. Or to do a mass scale terrorism within our capital city.

If it really was a fortified bunker or whatever, you d see a lot more military/police presence there.

And the raid would not be conducted by CDA. The concrete bollards just seems like measure against "ram raid" suicide bombing. :undecided:

These come 2 days after the incident... The PM got involved in the show - we don't know what happened.

I also maintain the leaders, military and civilian are in cahoots and I don't trust them so much either.

no its not a spook/...its reality that CIA is relentlessly spending money and expertise in promoting terrorism in pakistan.
multiple times their operatives have been caught in dubious circumstances.....you dont beleive it...you may not..i do and most do....and fir good reasons.

Seems less fortified than the house in Abbotabad and I remember a lot of Pakistani members mentioning that high walls, barbed wires, thick doors is a pretty normal thing in Pakistani houses.. No?

High walls yes, barbed wire, massive concrete blocks - no.

Moreover if they had nothing to hide, it should have been included in the building plan given to the CDA.

High walls yes, barbed wire, massive concrete blocks - no.

Moreover if they had nothing to hide, it should have been included in the building plan given to the CDA.

How many houses in the subcontinent conform to the building plans??

anyway, both you and I know the reasons :)

Back
Top Bottom