What's new

American Rose fights for Pakistani husband

I actually have seen that first video of theirs a long time ago. There are indeed a lot of loopholes in their story. People keep in mind that the main aim of their presence on youtube and the internet is to help find a way back home. They want the sympathy of the American people and they want Americans to start writing to their politicians and news corporations so that their story gets coverage. To achieve this they will not tell everything like it is. A little sensationalism and exaggeration bodes well for them ;)

I understand that but then they are not just exaggerating but blatantly lying and racially abusing our country they're mostly talking about things which have NOTHING to do with their situation and does not promote their story at all like why make racist insults against pakistanis calling them all thiefs,cheats and liars ? why not focus on telling their story and possible solutions than about how evil and backward pakistan is ? why post a fake video about pakistani treatment of women how is that helping them or even have anything to do with their story or bad situation ? why talk about pakistani nuke threat and ask for pakistan to be attacked ? why call outright for the death of the country and all pakistanis ? why do mostly interviews with youtubers talking about religious and geopolitical issues in pak instead of lawyers/human rights people/pakistani media to talk about their own life and give a cry for help ?
something is not right about them.I really hope they get help not coz I like them but so they can gtfu out of pak this hasan is treacherous lying american ball licker .:angry:

My suggestion, anyone who has a youtube account should start posting comments on their videos. Stop this propaganda, they are just making a fool out of our country by spreading lies.

oh plenty have tried check out all the comments on youtube under the video i posted usually they respond with "pakis this and that" pretty much do what blain has said they did they chat alot of ****:blah:
pakistanis should offer them no help or sympathy let america deal with them it's their citizens so their problem good riddance I hope !

I chatted with this Rose lady. Seething and frothing at the mouth in her hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis due to her circumstances. She should be blaming the USG for her problems as they were the ones who deported her husband (wrongfully in my opinion). He anger is as a result of being left in Pakistan, an alien country and an alien culture. What I am not sure about is the claims of threat to her and her family? By whom? I know of very many Pakistanis with European wives who live in Pakistan but do not run into such issues. Is there more to this than what is in the Dawn newspaper and her Youtube uploads?

She just would not buy the argument that all Pakistanis should not be judged in light of the behaviour of some rotten eggs she has had to deal with on the official side. She just kept on going off about how Pakistanis are this and that etc. etc. I said lady have a nice day and called it quits.
Sir check this
True Pakistan: Be Afraid, Be Very AFRAID
I have no doubt in my mind that the husband and his slutty wife is being paid by someone to spread propaganda against Pakistan.That or they're just attention whores..After reading the blog..I think its better IF MI just finish this guy or strip him off Pakistan's citizenship and put them in refugee camp!!

Last edited:
The blog has been removed ...

Interesting - too much of a liability given that the couple had to resort to publicising their case through the Pakistani media?

whoever spends some time with CIA agents turns in to Anti Pakistan. For example Abdullah mehsud ,Muslim Khan,and this idiot couple .GOP should not let these type of perosn in when it is confirm that they had some company with CIa agents....

Why not deport the wife and the children? She is likely not a Pakistani citizenship holder. That way we will stand a better chance of getting this scum (Hassan) off our streets and have him return to US - depending of course on whether he actually cares for his family and not ready to go in bed with some other ....

We should also look into constitutional provisions by which we can strip this buffoon of his Pakistani citizenship.

:eek:
I read the womans story in Dawn and had sympathy for them but after reading this thread,

I really think they are just bunch of *******:angry:

PS:I think the title of thread should be *****American couples cheap attempt to return to America.

aoa, do you guys have any update about this couple? because all the videos from youtube and blogs are deleted.

whoever spends some time with CIA agents turns in to Anti Pakistan. For example Abdullah mehsud ,Muslim Khan,and this idiot couple .GOP should not let these type of perosn in when it is confirm that they had some company with CIa agents....

Add Afia Siddiqi to the list as well..these people willingly migrated to west, adopted their citizenship and earned their living but only come screaming to Pakistan for protection after their own failed misadventures.

This is a nice story where the hassan born as Pakistani and got education from Pakistan till 80s, Pakistan in all those year gave him identity and freedom so he migrated to USA and got married there....

In USA he was going good, earning handsome money and living his life at full. in just 8 years he started to get all the bad stuff from USA agencies and finally signed 3 blank papers and deported to Pakistan..

Again Pakistan being his mother land gave him place to live.... His wife and childern joined him here and he is living in a rented house.

what a typical sort of person he is ??? always giving blaim to Pakistan but saying good things about USA????

shame on you hassan..... you left Pakistan and lived your life for the the USA... How can you blaim Pakistan and not USA ???? further to this story you say bad things to general public of Pakistan and not USA who kicked your a$$????
this is a good makeup story.....get yourself a life and start your life again in Pakistan... I know Pakistan and Pakistanies are kind enough to give you your life again maybe not like America but still respectfull enough.....

Atleast be faithfull to your mother land and tell your wife that her country F****d his life and now he is not going back and will work for his mother land if she want to live here then thats okey.....

I am sorry but people like you atleast after all this should learn a lesson and respect your country....

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

aoa, do you guys have any update about this couple? because all the videos from youtube and blogs are deleted.

they were exposed i'm pretty sure they were NEVER in pakistan to even begin with it's interesting to note since this thread and once pakistanis started to try to get in touch with them and calling them out they now seem to have completely disappeared ! also interesting how there was NEVER any mention of them in any western media or from any U.S groups it was ONLY ever on the internet and ONLY from themselves-their blogs and youtube channel.Good riddance !

Pakistan should seriously abolish dual citizenship and right to reclaim!

Bump

I was reading about this case recently just wanted to know what is the outcome of this story...

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

I think Hasan may be VCheng... Lol joke

On the blog she/they calls Pakistan 'Fuckistan' - that sounds like its is right out of a rabid Hindutva praising Indian's vocabulary, or some redneck numskull or Neo Con (sometimes the two are pretty much the same) from the US.

It would be interesting to contact Dawn and have them call her to see if this blog is indeed run by her and her husband.

P.S: Blain verified in the post below that she does indeed have this hatred of Pakistan.

I don't know man I kind of like the name, may be they call us that because we are too busy F'ing them. Lol

I hope he divorces that gori slut after using her

Nasty ****** comments as expected by these aholes

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom