What's new

American Rose fights for Pakistani husband

Well i guess i didn't know any of this stuff when I posted the article lol.. these are rather interesting turn of events. Maybe Hassan's hatred for Pakistani is also due to the government of Pakistan not taking any action on his behalf when he was being tortured? Quiet possibly, its true that our country doesn't do diddly squat for its citizens who are abroad and/or get in trouble.

This guy in all honesty doesn't seem like a hardworking guy and wants an easy way out. Yes its very unfortunate what happened to him, but now instead of trying to create a new life he is pandering on and on about his hatred for Pakistan. If this guy was earning 300,000 dollars a year and worked for Fortune 1000 companies i am sure he can easily find a corporate management job here in Pakistan that will easily pay him close 100,000 rupees a month without any problems. I guess he just needs to be a little more tolerant and maybe try to live properly instead of nitpicking.

Well i guess i didn't know any of this stuff when I posted the article lol.. these are rather interesting turn of events. Maybe Hassan's hatred for Pakistani is also due to the government of Pakistan not taking any action on his behalf when he was being tortured? Quiet possibly, its true that our country doesn't do diddly squat for its citizens who are abroad and/or get in trouble.

But why would he rant against Islam and the Prophet?

The following video talks of her ordeal and how her father set all this in motion - you do have to feel for her and all that she went to, and I do hope, regardless of her views about Pakistan, that she and her husband can return to their lives.

If you listen to the following video around 2.50, they talk about contacting someone in the ministry of minority affairs who called and talked to Rose and implied that he could get Hassan a job, but implied that he wanted sexual favors in return.

Allegedly, upon being rebuffed, he threatened kidnapping etc. forcing them to change addresses and phone numbers etc. Could be why they feel pressured to stay confined at home and not send their kids to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an Uncle Tom mentality.

He probably figured that, by moving to the US, marrying a white woman and hobnobbing with rich, white people, he had somehow become superior to desis back home.

The worst possible thing for someone like that is to be treated like a 'common' desi and to find out that, to his interrogators, he was no different than a taxi driver in Pakistan.

I don't imagine he could ever recover from that reality check, so he is lashing out.

not it's not that they'be both LIARS check this out

here is one of their newer videos heres the description:

This episode, we're joined by Rose and Hasan, a couple currently living in Islamabad, Pakistan. After meeting and starting a family in the U.S., a xenophobic family member falsely accused Hasan of terrorism, leading to his arrest and torture. After failing to find any evidence against him, he was given the option of requesting voluntary deportation to Pakistan or indefinite detention in U.S. ICE detention facilities or Guantanamo Bay. Rose and their children followed him to Pakistan, where they'll give us an insight on the situation in the Middle East from their perspective on the ground.

Today we discuss the political situation in Iran, where the people have taken to the streets to support their favorite of two candidates both approved by the theocratic establishment which believes that either one would govern in pretty much the same way.

We also discuss the war on the Taliban and refugee crisis in Afghanistan. Hasan and Rose share eyewitness accounts of corruption, sales of goods donated for refugees, and cooperation between the Pakistani army and the Taliban. They make a very serious accusation that the refugee crisis is deliberately fomented by the Pakistani government in order to bring in humanitarian aid money that corrupt politicians can then steal for themselves, and Zach and Alex are taken by surprise by this narrative and the eyewitness accounts backing it up.

We also discuss the education system in Pakistan, and learn that madrassahs are teaching the Quran in Arabic to a non-Arabic-speaking public, much in the same way mass was given in Latin in the past by the Catholic church. How could Talibanization be slowed, and can the American military effectively gauge Taliban-ness?

And we touch on the geopolitical situation in the Middle East in general, and make some strong statements about nuclear weapons.

We had some serious technical issues with this episode. Rose and Hasan had audio and video troubles, and the only audio available was recorded coming out of my speakers through my own mic. The audio quality is bad, but I've captioned their segments as best I could. It was a rush job and some sections are missing or may be less than 100% accurate.

He expects us to believe he doesn't get a job coz he's claims he's too afraid to go out in islamabad but then we're supposed to believe he's been to a taliban infested area with his wife and seen army helping taliban again he's been exposed where the hell does he live isloo or swat ?? I call BULLSHIT !
what's point of this interview anyway what has this got to do with him is he some religious expert or journalist ? whats he doing making anti-army videos instead of talking about what can be done to help him.Why the hell isn't he using this interview with americans to tell his story,get him to contact government officials and lobby groups and ask for help to get out of pak instead blabbing about the geopolitical situation and playing foreign correspondant ?? These guys are FAKES.I am so angry because me and many other pakistanis i gave so much sympathy and offers of help they never took up the help of anyone and only responding with vile and racist remarks about pakistanis .If somebody was do desperate and in this much trouble and so endangered they would be focus all their time and effort spreading their story and trying to get help and leave instead of spending so much time making blogs and videos insulting the country and it's religion showing their faces on the internet endangering them even further. now i know their motive they can both rot in pakistan for all i care ! f uck em both .

The following video talks of her ordeal and how her father set all this in motion - you do have to feel for her and all that she went to, and I do hope, regardless of her views about Pakistan, that she and her husband can return to their lives.

tx4TzpXXOdQ[/media] - In My Own Words, how RACISM Destroyed my family!

If you listen to the following video around 2.50, they talk about contacting someone in the ministry of minority affairs who called and talked to Rose and implied that he could get Hassan a job, but implied that he wanted sexual favors in return.

Allegedly, upon being rebuffed, he threatened kidnapping etc. forcing them to change addresses and phone numbers etc. Could be why they feel pressured to stay confined at home and not send their kids to school.

LU4eqvwrXbg[/media] - My American Family is stuck in Pakistan - Update February 5th 2009

agnostic muslim i get where your coming from I also did feel for her and believed them totally at first like many pakistanis but plz don't buy it this is only to get sympathy after talking to them seeing their blog and comments i got suspicious and changed my mind .Just like blaine they did same thing to me they are far more interested on spreading a negative image of pakistan and insulting pakistanis and islam than actually spreading their story and getting safely back home these guys for sure are on the payroll of some anti-pak entitity .Just message them to try reasoning and find out if you don't believe me you'll come to the same conclusion.I will post yet more evidence later on to expose them.

I think the angle is that they have to paint their current location in as horrible a light as possible to really shock Americans into trying to get them back home.

If they were to say that life in Pakistan is decent once you adjust to the culture in some ways, and that Hasan has a job (though not 300,000 a year) earning enough to live on, then its much harder to motivate people into supporting you and getting outraged into trying to get them out of Pakistan.

That I think is what is behind some of the distortions and statements bashing Pakistan that don't make any sense by the two.

he said he lives in fear in pak because of drone strikes mentioning a missile strike near where he lives now he says he lives in islo so either they're once again lied or have no clue as to where they actually live :rolleyes:

Again, probably banking on the fact that most people in the West will really have no clue about the actual locations of the strikes and where he lives, and consider it a valid argument and a legitimate threat to his life, and more importantly to the lives of his wife and two little children.

Its all about garnering as much sympathy for their plight as they can and painting their current location to seem as nasty, horrible and dangerous as they possibly can.

Nonetheless, whatever their views on Pakistan, I hope they make it back home to their old lives - no one deserves what happened to them.

But why would he rant against Islam and the Prophet?

Religious rants are not something new, i rant all the time about religion as well, but i love Pakistan at the same time. This guy is clearly trying to create an environment where he wants to show that everything here is religiously driven, everyone in Pakistan is a liar, thief's and that people can't do honest business here etc.. which we all know is not true since i come from a family who owns a hospital and and we do honest business and pay taxes as well and some how they want to show it to other people around the world that Pakistan is a messed up place and is on the verge of collapse so people will have sympathy for them and get them out of Pakistan.

There is something not right about this whole scenario, too many loop holes can't say much so i'll refrain from commenting.

I have no sympathy. They should be grateful that instead of Hasan being sent off to Gitmo, Pakistan accepted him back. Pakistan has a lot of chorrs, condescending jerks, but there are many others who have come back and handled business as they needed to. Instead of running his mouth decrying the very country, this Hasan chap should shut his trap and work to earn a living instead of bad mouthing the teaching job and all things Pakistani. The monkeys and the apes are the arseholes at ICE and in the former Bush Admin. They are the reason for his suffering.

Pakistan is a tough place to live, no doubt, however Pakistan did not inflict this on this ingrate couple.

I would not be surprised if these two are getting assistance from groups which benefit from Pakistan being depicted as an intolerant and "out for your blood" type of a society.

Lastly, what business with or expertise do these two have about regional affairs? The guy is a computer engineer sorts of a guy. They should shut their traps and worry about finding a way out to either India or Iran as I am sure their lives would be much better.

The more I read their stuff, the more I feel that there is a scam in the works. This chap can find work in Pakistan. He can actually try and get a job with a MNC in Pakistan if his credentials are what he claims to be (having been to Princeton etc.).

Sitting in his family room and giving interviews without any expertise on various topics is just BS and seems to be motivated.

This chap can find work in Pakistan. He can actually try and get a job with a MNC in Pakistan if his credentials are what he claims to be (having been to Princeton etc.).

That is the part that is hardest to believe in their whole Pakistan bashing - simply because it is so easily disproved. Myself included, all the Pakistanis I know studying in the US are doing so because it improves the prospect of getting jobs back home, tremendously.

check out this video and their comments they posted on their yt channel claiming it be the truth you will notice some images are not even from pakistan ! :angry:

notice the little comment at the beginning

atleast two of the pictures are not pakistani one is from iran(hanging from crane one) and the other is a well know fake anti-islamic image circulated on the net (white hijabi burial one) which is from an iranian movie ! yet this lying ***** uses a movie pic that too from a foreign film and claims this to be reality pak ! wtf are they playing at ??

here are some of their comments just for bonus:

"When a girl baby is born in this country it is a sad day. They are seen as a burden and curse from God. They hate her and get rid of her as soon as they can to any animal willing to take this burden from them. If they are lucky she is used as a pawn to marry up in society. Otherwise they are just happy to be rid of her usually arranging for her to marry the closest male relative available. "

"this is NOT a CULTURE!! culture would imply that these animals have some sense "

"see the only solution to this country is to accept the fact that it was a BIG MISTAKE from the start!!
this country should go the way of the dodo..
it was a mistake from the start.. now that the Mohmammad worshipper are considered the defacto moral police..there is no other solution to this country then desolving it!! "

"what the hell are you talking about? in this damn country if a woman gets RAPED she will be charged with a CAPITAL CRIME!! thats the LAW!! the WOMAN is held responsible for being raped!!!
the women are treated like **** and you think thats RESPECT!!!
THESE INSANE IMAGES are the REALITY of PAKISTAN!! these are just a BUNCH OF HARAM GENETIC ZOMBIES here!! "

"NOW here is a TYPICAL **** speaking!!
this comment speaks for itself..

this guys statement is the typical **** statement!!! "

oh and my personal fav -

"worm..you got it!! this country is populated with HALF APEs who should be eliminated from this earth!! "

this btw in response to a to a user saying pakistanis should die

and thats not even all of them :tdown:

The more I read their stuff, the more I feel that there is a scam in the works. This chap can find work in Pakistan. He can actually try and get a job with a MNC in Pakistan if his credentials are what he claims to be (having been to Princeton etc.).

absolutely ! they are actually getting money from this on their blog they ask for money and say they are surviving by relying in donations from americans.

I actually have seen that first video of theirs a long time ago. There are indeed a lot of loopholes in their story. People keep in mind that the main aim of their presence on youtube and the internet is to help find a way back home. They want the sympathy of the American people and they want Americans to start writing to their politicians and news corporations so that their story gets coverage. To achieve this they will not tell everything like it is. A little sensationalism and exaggeration bodes well for them ;)

Last edited:
what the hell, they are doing in pakistan!:angry:
i think , pakistani ambasodor, in washington should be sent these , videos & he should ask govt. of usa to take back this whole garbage, back into USA.:angry: IMMEDIATLY!
I GUSS, this guy need to be shown , the office of BLACKWATER , at least they can give him , some kind of "CHOKIDARI"!:angry:

My suggestion, anyone who has a youtube account should start posting comments on their videos. Stop this propaganda, they are just making a fool out of our country by spreading lies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom