What's new

American Football

handegg.jpg

OK Roy smart.... did you ever wonder what is the length of the ball from tip-to-tip ... you guessed it.. about a foot (11 7/16 inches to be precise).

good luck! stop QB stafford and you win!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

49ers 13-3 but the div/playoff is going to be a tough game. saints are the danger team. drew/brees is too much to handle!

He is good, not good, but fantastic at this game!!!!!!!!!! But there are High hopes for a fan in need, and we are one of the few team that is capable of defeating the heavenly saints....... Infact, I hope that God gives all it's grace on the Lions for onces and forgets about it's heavenly followers!!!:)

Anyways, your team has done really well this year, lets see how the playoff turns out!!!!:tup:

Greenbay Packers ftw, everyone else can remain being jealous.

Green bay packers and Saints is the superbowl for this year!!!!!!

But Falcons are better because they are going to rise up!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with first part since it is rational.

About the second part. Yeah we all love our teams, but seriously. :disagree:

Still waiting for the day the Detroit Lions would actually win a game.

as the saying goes 'QB's win games but Defence wins Championships". lets see if this holds true in this year's playoffs!

Im a sport freak but i watched NFL on foxtel and sorry but i find it very boring and constantly stopping.

Its like a football baseball variant lol.

Im a sport freak but i watched NFL on foxtel and sorry but i find it very boring and constantly stopping.

Its like a football baseball variant lol.

thats the beauty of this game - is about strategy, out-foxing the other guy. creating mis-matches 'one-on-one'. OTOH i dont understand aussie rules football, kicking, passing, running, backward and forward,anything goes. are there any rules.

thats the beauty of this game - is about strategy, out-foxing the other guy. creating mis-matches 'one-on-one'. OTOH i dont understand aussie rules football, kicking, passing, running, backward and forward,anything goes. are there any rules.

kickiing backwards is often to open up a lead similar in football(soccer)

Kicking , passing and running thats to get a goal at the opposite end:P

Ill try and watch a few Nfl games see if i can get into it.

Tour de france looks boring from the onset but its actually very tactical and strategic.

I love real football more than american football, but since I live here, I have assimilated. :D

Back
Top Bottom