What's new

American Embassy in Islamabad Constructing Firing Ranges & Rappelling Towers

You think the Americans will advertise what they are going to do in their mega orgie embassy?

This is the embassy. It is an insult to this building to call it an embassy. It is GIGANTIC COMPLEX!!!!

IslamabadNEC_SecondaryPhoto1.jpg

This is a huge mini city. The question still remains. Why does the US need such massive buildings as an “embassy” in an enemy nation like Pakistan?

Largest embassy in the world , thousands of US special forces staying there , fortress being build , humvees ( mini tanks ) being stationed , largest intelligence network being installed . All done with " mutual understanding " of pakistan military establishment , Useless to mention political pims whose souls are always for sale .
In event of any crisis all our communications can be jammed within minutes , Air force can be locked down in matter of no time and none the less islamabad can be controlled and main buildings can be " secured " by US special forces within hours . JOB DONE . You hate it or not ... it doesnt matter ... but its bitterly True .

I am convinced that the more the Americans try to impose themselves the worse thing are going to get. History doesn’t lie.

You think the Americans will advertise what they are going to do in their mega orgie embassy?

We gave them that soil. We can take it back too.

Sure! Go Ahead! If you really can that is. But than remember what would be your international worth and the diplomatic and financial repercussions you will face for breaking international laws. Not to mention US kicking you out of Washington premises of the large Pakistan Embassy as well.

Know your real worth before you utter such emotional rant!

Sure! Go Ahead! If you really can that is. But than remember what would be your international worth and the diplomatic and financial repercussions you will face for breaking international laws. Not to mention US kicking you out of Washington premises of the large Pakistan Embassy as well.

Correct. It is good to be patriotic but one must realize his/her limitations.

IF people question and raise an objection which is their right! Then maybe we can get some answers. I will say these yanks are not going to leave so easily. They are a threat to the people and the state.

They usually have their private security/intelligence personel operating out of embassies (as many do) and as they are a major player in the region, expect the contingent to be fairly large.

Thanks to our beloved Commando Brave Musharraf who sold this mother land and Civil Govt follows the legacy just to remain in power

American Embassy in Islamabad Constructing Firing Ranges & Rappelling Towers for CIA

This is blatant subversion. There already are hundreds of CIA operatives in US embassy Islamabad. Now they are trying to open shooting ranges and bunkers and what not.

What's the big deal, let them build rappelling towers and shooting ranges, these are for training and exercise purposes only. They can possibly use the facilities to train our very own forces in counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, SWAT like tactics etc.

This is a huge mini city. The question still remains. Why does the US need such massive buildings as an “embassy” in an enemy nation like Pakistan?

I think the largest US embassy/consular force is deployed in Pakistan. Their missions are huge and the embassies provide for residential accommodations amongst office spaces for such a large force.

Thanks to our beloved Commando Brave Musharraf who sold this mother land and Civil Govt follows the legacy just to remain in power

picard-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
What's the big deal, let them build rappelling towers and shooting ranges, these are for training and exercise purposes only. They can possibly use the facilities to train our very own forces in counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, SWAT like tactics etc.

I think the largest US embassy/consular force is deployed in Pakistan. Their missions are huge and the embassies provide for residential accommodations amongst office spaces for such a large force.

You don´t think there are anything wrong in US building a training facility like this...?
I think there is. They should NOT be allowed to do this cause this has nothing to do with diplomacy. Does US have such a facility in other embassey´s or for in a broader sense does any embassy from any country in any country allow this??? Not to my knowledge... I haven´t heard of this before, but i could off course be wrong...

You don´t think there are anything wrong in US building a training facility like this...?
I think there is. They should NOT be allowed to do this cause this has nothing to do with diplomacy. Does US have such a facility in other embassey´s or for in a broader sense does any embassy from any country in any country allow this??? Not to my knowledge... I haven´t heard of this before, but i could off course be wrong...

The embassies usually house security personnel too, the US Embassies around the world have marines posted for security purposes and so I see no issue in such construction. The marines need to stay in shape and train almost every day.

Don’t worry buddy. Things will take care of itself. I don’t have to lift a finger. I am just enjoying the show from the sidelines.

Nature has already decided that our interests collide like tectonic plates. LOL why do you think your daddy US keeps moaning and bitching about Pakistan 24/7?

LOL we will see what the Americans can do. They have been threatening Pakistan from day one. First it was back to the Stone Age. Now they are trying their best to hurt us economically. The beauty is that you yourself are willing to admit this. When we had sellouts they killed our people in various ways. Now things have changed.

No more gun for hire. Remember that.

We are not crazy. We understand why the Yanks are building such massive buildings as fake embassies. They are here to gather intelligence on our nuclear weapons and want to instigate a war in our region. Ain’t gonna happen.

America will always be viewed with suspicion in this part of the world. They backstabbed Pakistan at its most vulnerable position. We will never ever forget. You can suck up as much as you like. Won’t make an iota of difference.

LOL at Pak embassy being removed from Washington. Like we give a fvck. The sooner the better.

This is what America can take:

88e1f803-6976-4705-9186-8e854f5a7d68.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom