What's new

American Embassy in Islamabad Constructing Firing Ranges & Rappelling Towers

How do we know its 4000 soldiers?
And if those countries can restrict the US embassy so should we if required.
So perhaps the question isn’t what the US embassy doing but what the security establishment and bureaucrats are doing if this construction is such a concern for all? Everyone’s concerns on this should imply they are eunuchs if they are letting “4000 troops” in.
Many news reports and sources confirmed the number even when they applied to construct living facilities they mentioned numbers clearly.

My question is If Mian Nawaz Shrief was traitor since he did nothing to stop such huge garrison in our capital then why not Sarkari Sadiq o Ameen do any thing?

US have active plan to snatch / secure our Nuclear warheads and despite knowing that nobody mean f@cking nobody doing anything.
I will search for picture you can estimate these huge building can house easily 4000 to 5000 people or soldiers.

Many news reports and sources confirmed the number even when they applied to construct living facilities they mentioned numbers clearly.

My question is If Mian Nawaz Shrief was traitor since he did nothing to stop such huge garrison in our capital then why not Sarkari Sadiq o Ameen do any thing?

US have active plan to snatch / secure our Nuclear warheads and despite knowing that nobody mean f@cking nobody doing anything.
I will search for picture you can estimate these huge building can house easily 4000 to 5000 people or soldiers.

This is half of the actual building. It is not an embassy by the way. This is a seven story gigantic complex.
It is a Fortress.

us_embass_1505813133.jpg

And, some folks still think the USA is gonna abandon Pak!!! Now, it's up to Pak to make the best deal out of it...

*Might be too early to project, but indications show 02-27 is possibly a turn-around in the trajectory of Pak-US relations

Bhai logon inka intezam ho chuka hai abb koi tension nhi jitni bhari building banai hai kher hai no issue

Humint aur sigint apna qartab kar chuki hai inpar
I am just laughing at this :D

Bhai logon inka intezam ho chuka hai abb koi tension nhi jitni bhari building banai hai kher hai no issue

Humint aur sigint apna qartab kar chuki hai inpar
I am just laughing at this :D

Bhai inta suspicious post ? kia infiltration ka irrada hai ? bhai mera visa laga de apne spy so bol ker :angel:

Daddy America has a new slave LOL The name of this slave is India.

You should be very worried.

We shafted these Yankee fvcks according to their own admission in Afghanistan LOL Doesn’t looks like a very slave master relationship to me.

When is Pakistan going to station thousands of marines in Pak US embassy?

slaves cant do that-----------

Its a disgrace. GHQ, SCP, GoP all betraying Pakistan by allowing this to take place.

Govt s a begger so what masters asks will do it we never worked as muslims so it is our mistakes that we are treated like beggers

In other words, the supposed powerful military establishment and Intelligence agencies who now have supposedly the guy they fully support in power are hapless euncuhs in front of the Americans I guess?

In other words, the supposed powerful military establishment and Intelligence agencies who now have supposedly the guy they fully support in power are hapless euncuhs in front of the Americans I guess?

They can do a 111 brigade on these buildings. Bloody Amreeeki they built something without getting approval / permits from our very hardworking profitable honest CDA, IESCO etc etc These Amreeki came here without asking our very reliable trustworthy halali section officer from Ministry of interior, passport office had no information about them, the ICOCI, immigration people, Board of investment ........ all these halali have no information because Amreeeki land here in Pakistan in stealth UFOs. But not all is bad and lost there is this forest officer of CDA (who somehow owns and drives the latest model car, carries an expensive cell phone) very vigilant and cautious about trees in the enclave ..... you cannot look straight in the eyes of any of the trees in enclave or think of staring at their bottoms ..... he will just magically appear and drag you in CDA sharia courts.

American Embassy in Islamabad Constructing Firing Ranges & Rappelling Towers for CIA

This is blatant subversion. There already are hundreds of CIA operatives in US embassy Islamabad. Now they are trying to open shooting ranges and bunkers and what not.

Enough is Enough. This has been going on since last 10 years now.
Government should start taking action.

View attachment 555010

View attachment 555011

Must have got permission.

They can do a 111 brigade on these buildings. Bloody Amreeeki they built something without getting approval / permits from our very hardworking profitable honest CDA, IESCO etc etc These Amreeki came here without asking our very reliable trustworthy halali section officer from Ministry of interior, passport office had no information about them, the ICOCI, immigration people, Board of investment ........ all these halali have no information because Amreeeki land here in Pakistan in stealth UFOs. But not all is bad and lost there is this forest officer of CDA (who somehow owns and drives the latest model car, carries an expensive cell phone) very vigilant and cautious about trees in the enclave ..... you cannot look straight in the eyes of any of the trees in enclave or think of staring at their bottoms ..... he will just magically appear and drag you in CDA sharia courts.

Sad but true .

US embassy is a Fortress ..
The era of “Fortress” got over with the Conquest of Istanbul by Faith Sultan Mehmet Han (RA).....

Because of our strategic location and our nukes, US will never leave us alone. Sometimes they will be our allies, sometimes our enemies.
Just for a change for a brief relief, on 02-27 the USA wasn’t your enemy....

Back
Top Bottom