What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

What has happened is merely an appetizer. The main dish is yet to be served, followed by several other courses. The people of Pakistan are not the problem; it is merely the elite cabal in power.

Aww cheng the main dish is yet to be served. Is your problem that just like on this forum in real life you have not been recognised as what you think you should be recognised for that is think tank? your problem is that you feel that people like you should part of the elite cable in power? Pakistan doesnt need or want you and you feel discarded and you hope that the enemies of pakistan and pakistanis may put you in that elite. Was it quisling who thought the same.

I have been using this site for years to update myself regarding defence matters and other core issues..But such brutal killing of our soldiers by socalled friends left me with no option but to join and express myself as I feel its high time for us to be united and strong and rethink our strategy..

Instead of blindly abusing NATO and US we need to act rationally ..do some research and ask Allah to give us guidance I would like to quote a lil example for the refference..how did the world war 2 started ..though on the surface it was against the hitler and his crimes against humanity..but how many of you know that he was financed by secret financers from united states including the grandfather of last US president bush..he was even arrested in 1944 and the news can be viewed in newyork times then edition..deep down the both sides in that war were funded by the same party..hitler was motivated by jews indirectly and the relations between bush family and elite jews is no more a secret..I cant go in all the gory details but hint is enough for wise people..

One more example is killing of john f kennedy after he tried to take american federal reserve under government wings by signing an exective order..For people who doesnt know its been over two centuries that american banking system is under jewish control..And whosoever tried to come in the way was eliminated instantly..

Point here is there are people in this world who has no value for human life and has means and ways to make them fight and kill oneanother..Nato would never like to create such a situation with pakistan especially when relationship was about to improve after months of chaos..If somehow this incident can be investigated completely it will lead to some invisible hands which guided atleast one or two member in that mission which deliberately killed our soldiers to achieve their target which was to create this gap b/w us and nato and bring us to a point where there is abuse and mistrust..A normal american and pakistani is busy in arranging bread and butter for his family but what has happened that now the common man on both sides hate eachother and blame other side for their miseries..Its like an evil web that has been knitted so cleverly that we play in their hands like lil kittens...
bottom line is this is high time for us to devise ways to be independent in the true sense of the word and get out of this american,inidian and jewish hatred and goafter those handful of illminded people who has carefully created this chaos and bloodshed throughout the globe..And Allah subhan tallah will guide us through only if our niyat and our souls are pure...Read between lines my friends and thats the only way out and stop reacting emotionally..
Yes! Infact if anybody I seen on this forum knowing the real sensible post is ure post.. Thats what is the real evil game behind the scene. The facts U pointed out are very true...Thats is the masonic chapter or the secret society chapter working behind the curtain manuplating the incidents and giving cover to their evil puppets working on the front stage.Your observations are 200% accurate. These are the evil pplz running Alqaida funding them sponsoring terrorism involved within the killing of the President J. F. Kennedy. They are infact on the total control of the Federal Reserves of the US. They trying to start world war III from Pakistan by creating these situations within the region.... They are real devils.....Mr. Alex John has exposed them excellently within his videos of 911Truth and the Terrorstorm videos. Everybody can watch them on google.com for free.
Thanx Sir for ure great info and advice for the nation......:smokin:

Why? Is the final report being prepared by a joint 'NATO-Pak' investigation?

If not, why should we 'wait' for the NATO report, since Pakistan has already made clear its own position? Especially given NATO's track record of bombing weddings and funerals?

You continue to betray your hypocrisy and double standards when it comes to the actions of the US/West and Pakistan.

The final report can form the basis of a response and future actions, that is all.

Calling for an end to injustice and inequality is no moral depravity on my part - but that is precisely what your position is, as pointed out.

That is precisely it: you are content at merely "calling out" without changing anything at all. Look at what your "calling out" has achieved over the last 60 years. Insanity by the famous definition fits here quite appropriately.

Ever consider the possibility that the rest of the world may actually be CORRECT and Pakistan is in the WRONG?
When did the 'rest of the world' conduct an investigation into this incident?

NATO officials are feeding the media to cover up their crimes, but again, when it comes to 'excusing Western crimes and atrocities' ''establishing the facts' apparently takes a back seat and ad populum arguments are conveniently resorted to.

You are twisting yourself into knots, contradicting yourself on almost every point, just to find some means of excusing NATO crimes and blaming Pakistan.

NATO officials are feeding the media to cover up their crimes, but again, when it comes to 'excusing Western crimes and atrocities' ''establishing the facts' apparently takes a back seat and ad populum arguments are conveniently resorted to.

You are twisting yourself into knots, contradicting yourself on almost every point, just to find some means of excusing NATO crimes and blaming Pakistan.

I meant OVERALL direction of the state Sir, not with regards to just this incident.

Don't expect anything from NATO - They even promoted the officer who gave order to shot down a civilian air liner.
Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Human rights? Huh. You see west can do anything including killing children and women and name it collateral damage in the way of greater good for the west. The rest is not really important for them. They call us rug heads, Paakii and sand niggers. We have never been equal to them and will never be as per their ideology.

britishraj_indianservant.JPG

Ever consider the possibility that the rest of the world may actually be CORRECT and Pakistan is in the WRONG?

Whatever the RIGHT path may be, I am sure it is not and never will be to fall in foreign hands and ask for help, because they are back stabbers...

Aww cheng the main dish is yet to be served. Is your problem that just like on this forum in real life you have not been recognised as what you think you should be recognised for that is think tank? your problem is that you feel that people like you should part of the elite cable in power? Pakistan doesnt need or want you and you feel discarded and you hope that the enemies of pakistan and pakistanis may put you in that elite. Was it quisling who thought the same.

Hey, I already have a shrink; I don't need you as another one! :lol:

Your 'case' suggests that Mukhtaran Mai and others simply stop struggling for changing the status quo of injustice and inequality.

Again, your moral depravity is clear.

The prof-barrister who teaches us criminal law at my univ... is a frnd of the defence lawyer of muktharan mai... he told us it was more of a drama! Her first statement was tht nothing happened... later she changed her stance multiple times... and the accused men who were from the same family... and were locked away for 10 years without judgement... this punishment has/had crippled the whole family.... coz the men were the only bread earners ... and later the judgment which was on merit was handed out ... and most realeased due to lack of evidence etc... now tell me vcheng.. isnt this a ZULM?

Also media plays a very big role in infuencing judicial precedents n judgements... So how can you even claim tht the judgement was biased?

Another thing.. tht maggor brother of mukhtaran mai is now doing the same... hes now the head of the punchiyat ... and they r ****** rich... she drives a prado now..with guards..... where did the money $$ come from? huh

NATO investigation will not mean qnything as they have a track record of throwing blame back at pakistan everytime.
pakistan should take unilateral action withoul waiting for whatever twisted story NATO comes up with.
mo country in the world will sit and do nothing after such a criminal activity by a foreign army on her territory.

--never mind---

The final report can form the basis of a response and future actions, that is all.
If the 'final report' is one provided by an investigation by NATO alone, then it is no 'final report', and in fact merely the 'account of the criminal' regarding the crimes committed.
That is precisely it: you are content at merely "calling out" without changing anything at all. Look at what your "calling out" has achieved over the last 60 years. Insanity by the famous definition fits here quite appropriately.
And so your solution is that the 'Mukhtaran Mai's of the world should stop struggling against injustice and inequality and merely 'accept the ground realities' ...

Your resort to semantics in focusing on my use of 'calling out' is childish, but correct in that many in Pakistan are starting to advocate for a forcible overthrow of the current political system in place, and the same argument would also then apply to the GoP no longer issuing mere 'rhetoric' about 'consequences', but actually acting to enforce its decisions against the US/NATO for illegal acts and crimes against Pakistan.

But then at that point you would resort to your circular argument of 'ground realities must be accepted', i.e., rather than change the system forcibly or campaign peacefully and 'call for change', Mukhtaran Mai must simply accept being 'raped by jirga' every few weeks or so. Your arguments offer nothing of substance - they are, as I mentioned, circular logic simply meant to keep talking, distracting and excusing US/NATO crimes, while constantly bashing and blaming Pakistan.

define the rest of the world. US and UK? let's throw india in there and Afghn.

Just one quick question... When did Pakistan conduct an investigation into the incident.. If it has, are there any proofs of NATO being in the wrong.. After all Pakistan is the accuser in this and carries the burden of proof...

having 28 soldiers dead well within their territory while insid a ell marked amd well known military check post...is that accusation?

Back
Top Bottom