What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

"I have very clearly directed that any act of aggression will be responded to with full force, regardless of the cost and consequences." (if anyone asks me, ill say that the bold part is the only thing which matters in this whole article)

Well the future will show it to us. Five USAF F/A-18s and one AWAC were in Afghan airspace on the night of Abottabad agression. They were afraid of any retaliation and any sorties flown by PAF. (Yes, PAF sent two F-16s but after the PMA was alerted).

Officers of Pakistan Air Force and comissioned personnal of ADA quoted, that the night of raid, a couples of hours before midnight, radars of ADA noticed some blips. Those were over Afghanistan, quite near to the border. (Apparantly)they disappeared. The ADA witnessed blips latter on, but those were over Afghanistan. Those were 5 jets (latter turned out to be loaded F-18s) and an AWAC aircraft. The US military accepts that they were afraid of PAF's might and counter measures, hence had an AWAC monitoring the operation whilst 5 F-18s were ready for backup in case (PAF sent its jets).

After that day, they grew stronger and lightier for another similar attack. But now after all Pakistan is doing, they cannot afford another attack anytime soon and till things are cooled down. Just hope these orders are a part of
SOP and the orders have no expiration limit.

Well, Pakistan not going to purchase anytime soon. We can discuss the current resources which PA using now, not SAMs. All of these resources Anza or shoulder to shoulder missiles are ineffective and short ranges. Then we can't do anything to stop experienced Apache. Sorry, there is no point to discuss about SAMs, we currently don't have it.

Pakistan Army have been taught to counter India and sitting-ducks PAF have been taught to respond quickly against Indian intrusions only. (i.e- recent Indian helicopter held in Pakistan).

Amazing, how quickly respond to force Indian helicopter down without permission of high command, why can't same to NATO helicopters ?

PA with 28 martyers and sleeping PAF is full of jokes and defenceless, it will degraded their best reputations. Last time, radars something wrong on OBL raid---(blame on radar on/off switch) and now there is something wrong on communication !!!

The inital public report published by the PAF says the raid was between 300-400 meters from Afghan border and they couldn't scrammble any jet, as it was fairly close to border and can trigger a dogfight inside Afghanistan, which would result in deep damage. (Personal input: NATO Choppers and Jets quite often break into Pakistani airspace and go back saying they forgot their route).

According to the same report, a Anti Aircraft Artillery post was quite near and it fired at the choppers, but it soon got under attack. The most disturbing part is, after 3 hours of intensive fight, with communication jammed and blips on radars, why wasn't reinforcement sent?!

we lack commitment and thats all ....... where there's is a will there's is a way

Well, Pakistan not going to purchase anytime soon. We can discuss the current resources which PA using now, not SAMs. All of these resources Anza or shoulder to shoulder missiles are ineffective and short ranges. Then we can't do anything to stop experienced Apache. Sorry, there is no point to discuss about SAMs, we currently don't have it.

Pakistan Army have been taught to counter India and sitting-ducks PAF have been taught to respond quickly against Indian intrusions only. (i.e- recent Indian helicopter held in Pakistan).

Amazing, how quickly respond to force Indian helicopter down without permission of high command, why can't same to NATO helicopters ?

PA with 28 martyers and sleeping PAF is full of jokes and defenceless, it will degraded their best reputations. Last time, radars something wrong on OBL raid---(blame on radar on/off switch) and now there is something wrong on communication !!!
There is nothing wrong with radars and our communication problems but is definitely wrong are their heads of the PAF and military chiefs....:smokin:

Deliberately leaked you mean ? ... Does NATO usually record every single video of its operation this way ? :azn: Or PSYOPS has begun again ...

It may be deliberate. Although googling has revealed nothing and no TV channel whether Pakistani or foreign has come forward, but it seems like it was against the benefit of Nato since it seems republicans were behind the leak and some US channel has it. It would be a damaging blow to the Dems if this turns out to be a complete US fault and if Obama has to offer an apology after refusing to give one.

Moreover let me underscore - all rumors. Try to substantiate it if you can.

Bhai do you want go for an open war with US/NATO? Is it hard for you to understand PAF is deliberately avoiding any confrontation with USAF/NATO/ISAF? On the other side of border we have USA and 39 other countries, they have better jets, even if we engage its we who are going to bear more losses warped with their enmity. Can you guarantee PAF jets won't enter into Afghanistan's territory while engaging opponent jets at just 300 meters distance from border?

I can't understand why some people are harping the very same tune again and again..

Because what you're saying is like giving Carte Blanche to the US to kill anyone in Pakistan and we'll be like choro yaar, don't defend. Ahista ahista sab marjayenge...

History is evidence, that you have to face up to a bully, you can't cower away and expect the bully to go away. Aggressors have to be fought back, not only should the PAF been engaged but PAF's stated doctrine should have been engaged to take the war to enemy soil. If PAF couldn't be engaged due to any communication breakdown - baburs should have been fired onto Bagram airbase.

This excuse is no excuse.

Army has the same problem of no air cover like they did in Kargil , accept it PAF is too weak.

NATO can not find any route to supply oil for its forces accept for Pakistan.
1. Russia will not allow it
2, Iran out of question
3, Pakistan should cut military and civil supply to Afghanistan so the civil fuel don't get in hands of NATO
4, Central Asian countries might help US but it will hurt Russian ego, that US has friends in its back yard.

If they will use air , toooooooooo expensive. Its the perfect way to tell the bully to respect.
Save PAF for IAF to fight for three days and that's the ability of PAF to fight for (fight a small war with its eastren boarder).

Assalam alaikum

app jub tak peechay hat tay raho gay they will keep push u. it is upto u when u decide enough is enough

i hope it is now , i wish if we could have done this 10 years ago when we didnot have that much chaos

TARIQ

Bhai do you want go for an open war with US/NATO? Is it hard for you to understand PAF is deliberately avoiding any confrontation with USAF/NATO/ISAF? On the other side of border we have USA and 39 other countries, they have better jets, even if we engage its we who are going to bear more losses warped with their enmity. Can you guarantee PAF jets won't enter into Afghanistan's territory while engaging opponent jets at just 300 meters distance from border?

I can't understand why some people are harping the very same tune again and again..

Their wont be an open war against Nato - both sides are not as daft as that but strategically it is now in the hands of the Pakistan to respond in the best possible manner. No doubt public emotions and feelings are running verry high. It must be channeled in the right direction and a strong forceful reaction is reuired and requested by our nations elite. I pray for the right response for all concerned.

do you think anyone cares? ... Ofcourse a go ahead was given by Pakistan, that is why for two hours you could not scramble your aircrafts for strikes back at air assets which attacked your troops. Why waste bandwidth? You guys have had it. All have sold you too down the drain

Easy there, dude ... why aggravate?

tipu sultan once said"one day life of a lion is better than 100 years life of a jackal"
i think u like to be a jackal

Back
Top Bottom