What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Sure, please keep your opinion, as I will keep mine.

There is a differnece between stubbornness and conviction, but perhaps that is beyond you to understand.

How hard can it be to wait three weeks?

PDF was in an uproar about RD too, till he was driven to the airport. Same thing with this thread. Sad, will you you guys never learn?

This is not meaningful.

We know us will get what it wants, that does not mean it's correct.

Same with NATO, same with ray Davis.

There are major holes in this whole Pakistan side of the story.

1 - If the attack went on for 2 hours, how come no reinforcements were sent?
2 - Apache Gunships engage in quick precison strikes and they don't hover for 2 hours. And why did it take the Apache Gunships 2 hours to take out 2 posts which they could have taken out in mere seconds?

Perhaps you forgot this post of yours?

I was asking you to clarify your intentions on posting here, I never asked you to leave this thread.

The problem is that you make 'positive assertions' & definitive statements, but when you get cornered, you use the statement "let's wait for NATO's facts to come out" as a cop-out.

PPP have been proven to be the biggest slaves of Amreeka and NATO in the history of Pakistan.

And the funny part is when Musharraf was president these PPP people used to call Musharraf a pet of U.S., these PPP have proven to be much more than pets of U.S.

99% of Pakistanis believe America is the enemy. PPP will be commiting political suicide by restoring NATO supplies.

And yet 99% of Pakistanis want American Visas. Isn't that a bit of a hypocracy?

I am ME, and shall remain so, no matter how childish the insults, which speak of your mental level far more loudly than what I can ever say here.

whats that supposed to mean?? it has been shown that they are pro american and so are you. why is it an insult to you? On the contrary you are the one thats questioning my intellectual prowess. Now Cheng I dont know if you have heard of a woman called jade in uk. She has died now but when she was alive she used to be known to be a famous attention seeker with no talent. I admire people who have some skill for example Wasim Akram was a great baller and he deserved plaudits, Others may excell in intellect etc, but there is one group of people that I have little time for and they are people who say things to attract attention yet have little to note of merit. Its like if I walked around the block with no clothes I would very soon become well known in the locality as some nutter fame for the sake of it is not a big deal, I am reminded of the veena maliks of this world. You have strong views but they chime with the enemies of pakistan not of people who are well wishers. Had you been flying a indian or american flag we would say that you put your case as well as possible for your country. What makes you unique is the simple fact that your views chime with enemies of pakistan and yet you insist you are pakistani and a well wisher of pakistan. Just check your thank yous and where and who they come from, As you like to say face reality and facts. If you were Indian or american we would ave interesting discussions although at times you would be regarded as a troll.

This is probably wrong of me to talk to you like this because this is what you want isnt it. Go look at your past posts see how often you lead people away from thread to your favourite topic and that is you and your uniqueness (ME ME ME)

And yet 99% of Pakistanis want American Visas. Isn't that a bit of a hypocracy?

Even Americans themselves are fed up with this war OF terror. Americans themselves hate their Government's policies. Most Americans themselves want U.S. out of Afghanistan. So dont blame Pakistanis for being fed up with this war OF terror that is destroying Pakistan and was never Pakistan's war in the first place.

The anger and hatred has nothing to do with America as a country, but its because people see the American GOVERNMENT and Army as the enemy, not the land and not the people of America.

Even Americans themselves are fed up with this war OF terror. Most Americans themselves want U.S. out of Afghanistan. So dont blame Pakistanis for being fed up with this war OF terror that is destroying Pakistan and was never Pakistan's war in the first place.

So USA leaves Afghanistan. Al Qaeda comes back and sets up bases and launches more terrorist attacks around the world.

What do you suppose should happen then?

Sure, please keep your opinion, as I will keep mine.

There is a differnece between stubbornness and conviction, but perhaps that is beyond you to understand.

How hard can it be to wait three weeks?

PDF was in an uproar about RD too, till he was driven to the airport. Same thing with this thread. Sad, will you you guys never learn?

Cheng you have been asked a question 11 times via AM and others yet you behave like me 4 year old nephew - when i tell him if he wants to go to school he says he wants to go to the toilet. You are simply unable to answer a question and you keep saying you have already answered it - it really is incredible how many different ways you can come up a nonsense answer - i really must give you a medal coz you are brilliant at that.
BTW your last sentance about RD - off topic. Stick to what we are talking about - and thats you not answering the question and wanting to believe anyone but Pakistan. Jeeeeeeeeeeez you are in a different planet Mr Cheng - btw just my opinion.
I rest my case - and will attempt to move on. You can take a horse to water but you cant force it to drink..............

whats that supposed to mean?? it has been shown that they are pro american and so are you. why is it an insult to you? On the contrary you are the one thats questioning my intellectual prowess. Now Cheng I dont know if you have heard of a woman called jade in uk. She has died now but when she was alive she used to be known to be a famous attention seeker with no talent. I admire people who have some skill for example Wasim Akram was a great baller and he deserved plaudits, Others may excell in intellect etc, but there is one group of people that I have little time for and they are people who say things to attract attention yet have little to note of merit. Its like if I walked around the block with no clothes I would very soon become well known in the locality as some nutter fame for the sake of it is not a big deal, I am reminded of the veena maliks of this world. You have strong views but they chime with the enemies of pakistan not of people who are well wishers. Had you been flying a indian or american flag we would say that you put your case as well as possible for your country. What makes you unique is the simple fact that your views chime with enemies of pakistan and yet you insist you are pakistani and a well wisher of pakistan. Just check your thank yous and where and who they come from, As you like to say face reality and facts. If you were Indian or american we would ave interesting discussions although at times you would be regarded as a troll.

This is probably wrong of me to talk to you like this because this is what you want isnt it. Go look at your past posts see how often you lead people away from thread to your favourite topic and that is you and your uniqueness (ME ME ME)

self delete

mr sell out prime minister, what happened to the 'we have to consider our nation' stance?? if you were just trying to find 2 number way out of this problem??

and what if nato strikes back and kills more soldiers??

So USA leaves Afghanistan. Al Qaeda comes back and sets up bases and launches more terrorist attacks around the world.

Al Qadea is said to be in its weakest state and Al Qaeda itself is a creation of CIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
public presssure in Pakistan is at an all time high , there is very little wiggle room for those at the helm

That pressure is like pressure in cooker.. when it is releasing it makes noise .. but after that .. it is damm gone .. this is how public works everywhere .. unless and until no one is leading them from one point every thing is useless ... they did burned some posters (waste of precious paper.. make books from them)... blocked roads .. (waste of gas .. already shortage )... lawyers strike (waste of productive time , thousand of cases pending already)..

Public agitation is not serial on TV .. come once a week every one watching it .. for rest of week no one talks abt it ....

You should fight end to end ...

USA forces are the biggest terrorist, they just killed the 'allies', where are you sir?? your head in the sand???

alquaeda??? alquaeda is every where, last i saw the news abt AQ in yemen

And whoever thinks NATO is still a friend of Pakistan after this murder of 28 Pakistani Soldiers, then you need to see a psychiatrist.

NATO is Pakistan's enemy not Pakistan's friend.

Back
Top Bottom