What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

The basis of the outrage is understandable, but the extent is being exploited.

By who, and how?

Answer this, what would the us do if they were on the receiving end?
Repeat: The words of PA/ISPR will be backtracked by ACTIONS, proving the lack of credibility of the "official" stance, no matter how fancy the paper they are written on.

This is silly territory.

We all expect Pakistan to soften up, but that does not negate the sequence of events, and their validity.

In essence you are cheer leading us pressure on, we all depressingly know they will bite back and pressure pak in other ways to relent, that's a function of power, NOT TRUTH, you are replacing power with truth as if you were an American.

With the level of strong pakistani feelings leaders would have to be mad to allow any sort of transit routes to americans

incompetent minister.... First investigate why the army was again in “halat-e-sakoon”.

This would be worrying. I would think that Pak -nato are going to war. But I cannot believe that 100000 troops is anything like enough to move against pakistan in an out and out war. I think americans realise our political leaders are gutless.

I see a few inconsistencies in Mr Cheng's argument (if he has a coherent one in the first place):

1. First, he says the "Pakistani version" has already backtracked the 2.5km claim. Where was the ISPR statement about the 2.5km claim?

2. Secondly, he says he "never said Pakistan('s version) was wrong". Yet, he says Pakistan has already backtracked on its previous claim (mentioned in "1"), & will do so in the near future. Which shows he believes Pakistan is wrong.

3. He claims "he never said Pakistan was wrong". In other words, there is a chance that Pakistan's version is right & NATO version's could be wrong. But that is in contradiction with "2".

4. He said he is being impartial. For him to be impartial, he would have to give the same credence to Pakistan's official version (& every other official version from any other country in favor of Pakistan) as NATO's official version coming out in 3 weeks. He clearly does not do that. He says he wants to wait for NATO's official version to come out, as if it would override Pakistan's official version.

5. He claims he wants to wait for NATO's official version to come out before making any conclusions. He claims he wants to just wait for the next three weeks before saying coming to a conclusion looking at the facts from all sides. So why is he giving his opinion here, when he says his statements are based on factual evidence, before all the facts are out?

There are many other contradictions & inconsistencies in his claims as well. I can safely say that he does not have one coherent claim or argument. Unfortunately, all his posts are riddled with discrepancies, inconsistencies, deliberate disingenuity & dishonesty.

We all expect Pakistan to soften up, but that does not negate the sequence of events, and their validity.

In essence you are cheer leading us pressure on, we all depressingly know they will bite back and pressure pak in other ways to relent, that's a function of power, NOT TRUTH, you are replacing power with truth as if you were an American.

You can embrace your "truth" all you want in your mind.

Reality is what it is; there is no point in blaming me for it.

So you want to say "baat tau ghalat hey, magar aap jootay maartey jayen, hum khaatey jaayen gey" is good enough? Please go ahead, because that means "jo ho raha hey, bilkul theek ho raha hey".

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

.................. Unfortunately, all his posts are riddled with indiscrepancies, inconsistencies, deliberate disingenuity & dishonesty.

Whose posts are worth what is self-evident.

I stand by my positions for now, and will evaluate NATO's report when it is released.

PPP have been proven to be the biggest slaves of Amreeka and NATO in the history of Pakistan.

And the funny part is when Musharraf was president these PPP people used to call Musharraf a pet of U.S., these PPP have proven to be much more than pets of U.S.

99% of Pakistanis believe America is the enemy. PPP will be commiting political suicide by restoring NATO supplies.

Hey! Vcheng Why don't U go and take some rest...u've been working hard days and nights now in favor of Pak Army .... Don't take up so much headache and relax. We highly appreciate ure service for our country. we gonna take very good care of US/NATO business with us very soon , they will remember for good.....Insha-Allah!.......:smokin:

Couldnt agree with you more Cheng as sacrificed enough time defending pakistan here on the internet. he should go and chill out and let others carry the batton

Whose posts are worth what is self-evident.

I stand by my positions for now, and will evaluate NATO's report when it is released.

You don't have a coherent argument, that is the problem. It's funny that you chose to ignore the rest of my post that highlights the discrepancies & deliberate disingenuity in your arguments. Your only stand is "let's wait for the NATO report to come out."

Couldnt agree with you more Cheng as sacrificed enough time defending pakistan here on the internet. he should go and chill out and let others carry the batton

There are NO "others" like me! :D

I will carry the load myself, at least for the time being, thank you very much.

Please feel free to put me on your "Ignore" lists if you wish; I will continue to post on this topic and others as long as allowed to do so.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

.......... Your only stand is "let's wait for the NATO report to come out."

YES, because.......

For now, that is the CORRECT stance to take: "Let's wait for the NATO report to come out".

PPP have been proven to be the biggest slaves of Amreeka and NATO in the history of Pakistan.

And the funny part is when Musharraf was president these PPP people used to call Musharraf a pet of U.S., these PPP have proven to be much more than pets of U.S.

99% of Pakistanis believe America is the enemy. PPP will be commiting political suicide by restoring NATO supplies.

Nothing will happen to the government or the Army when supplies resume shortly.

Back
Top Bottom