What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Let's wait and see, shall we? 23rd December is not all that far away, is it?
Hey! Vcheng Why don't U go and take some rest...u've been working hard days and nights now in favor of Pak Army .... Don't take up so much headache and relax. We highly appreciate ure service for our country. we gonna take very good care of US/NATO business with us very soon , they will remember for good.....Insha-Allah!.......:smokin:

................. keep standing by your mistake as eventually NATO will by its on 23 Dec--

I will wait for that report, and only then be able to say whether I need to change my position or not, but NOT before. If needed, I shall have no hesitancy in admitting that here.

Casting aspersions on my gentlemanliness or decency, or lack thereof, does not affect me at all. :D

If you have any decency, you'll accept your error and wait till your 'predictions' are 'officially fulfilled'.

Again, decency has nothing to do with it. I shall wait for the report. Simple.

Hey! Vcheng Why don't U go and take some rest...u've been working hard days and nights now in favor of Pak Army .... Don't take up so much headache and relax. We highly appreciate ure service for our country. we gonna take very good care of US/NATO business with us very soon , they will remember for good.....Insha-Allah!.......:smokin:

"Ab kee maar key dekh" syndrome still at work, eh?

Either PA or NATO will take care of things, sure. either way, things will be taken care of, I agree.

(BTW, I am pretty tireless.)

Again, decency has nothing to do with it. I shall wait for the report. Simple.
You have claimed that the PA backtracked on its claims - I have asked you to provide official statements from the PA indicating 'backtracking' to substantiate your claim, which you have failed to to.

Whether you have decency or not, either accept that you have no evidence to support the 'PA backtracked on its statements' claim, and retract it, or provide the evidence supporting your claim.

I have not declared anybody right or wrong; all I have said is that some backtracking is likely to occur. It has already begun, with the posts moving nearly 2 km towards the border.

You have said Pakistan will change its version of events, why?

So leaving the terminology of backtracking aside, the key here is what you said in your 1st line.. Till Yesterday members on the forum went to and fro for 150+ pages without a single official statement from either Pakistan or NATO. As a matter of fact I remember a post from Agno that the facts have already been released by DG ISPR (this is the time we all were basing everything on 2.5 Km distance). Today ISPR has come out with official statement and a bunch of assumptions have gone for a toss..Who is to say that another bunch wont be tossed into the winds once NATO comes out with their side of the story and Pakistan govt does not dispute that..

And all I have been saying is that unless we get to hear the official versions from both sides, we are just shooting from our hip in the dark

PS: I would have said VCheng and I have been saying in the line above, but wouldnt want to further damage his standing by clubbing him with a Bharti :D

Why aren't you listening?

NATO had the location, had made contact with oak and still engaged in sustained attack, more than sufficient to still put the same argument, that is if you listen.

Secondly 2.5km or 250 yards, still an incursion and you still need a reason to be there!!!

You have said Pakistan will change its version of events, why?

Because the outrage was intentionally inflamed by unsuitable hyperbole that will come back and undermine Pakistan's interest.

Because the outrage was intentionally inflamed by unsuitable hyperbole that will come back and undermine Pakistan's interest.
What part of the official statements issued by Pakistani authorities are 'hyperbole' and why?

And where are the contradictory official statements from the PA that you claim indicate 'backtracking'?

What part of the official statements issued by Pakistani authorities are 'hyperbole' and why?

And where are the contradictory official statements from the PA that you claim indicate 'backtracking'?

All will be established soon enough, in approximately 3 weeks. Why go around in circles till then? I am content to wait for now.

All will be established soon enough, in approximately 3 weeks. Why go around in circles till then? I am content to wait for now.
There is no going around in circles - you are choosing to avoid supporting your earlier statement of 'backtracking by the PA' - where are the official statements supporting that claim, and why are you so confident about calling the account of the PA 'hyperbole' if indeed in 3 weeks 'the oracle shall tell us the truth'?

Repeat: Do you have evidence supporting your claim of official backtracking by the PA or not?

So people are feigning outrage?

Or outrage is unsuitable?

Which is it?

The basis of the outrage is understandable, but the extent is being exploited.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Repeat: Do you have evidence supporting your claim of official backtracking by the PA or not?

Repeat: The words of PA/ISPR will be backtracked by ACTIONS, proving the lack of credibility of the "official" stance, no matter how fancy the paper they are written on.

ISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar said on Wednesday that the supply routes for Nato troops will be restored only if Nato apologises for the “unprovoked attack” that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, Express News reported.
Mukhtar also said that Shamsi Airbase will be vacated by December 11 and no drone planes would be allowed to fly from the base after that.
Earlier in a Cabinet Defence committee meeting, Pakistan had decided to ask the US to leave Shamsi Air Base within 15 days and blocked ground supply routes through Pakistan to US forces in Afghanistan.
Washington was sent notices to vacate the narrow strip located in Balochistan following the deadly Nato attack.
Three sources, who declined to be identified because of the issue’s sensitivity, said that US planning was under way to leave the base.
The cross-border incident escalated tensions between the two countries and the US military is conducting an investigation to find out exactly what happened on the ground. The moves by the Pakistanis to block ground supply routes and the air base were not expected to significantly hinder US operations.
Read more: natoattack

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Supply routes to be restored only if NATO apologises: Ahmad Mukhtar – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom