What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I doubt it will do much good; a lot can be excused in the fog of war.
a

Doesnt mean we shouldn't try. I'm all for trying and not succeeding rather than not trying at all. The world should know what these tyrants did over here.

I think that will be part of Investigation. The initial story that Nato came and killed sleeping soldier without provocation is changing to firing on each other for 1 hour now, which is pointing towards mistaken identity or hostile action from both sides.

There's no inconsistency. Surely you don't think the entire military post was asleep? They have sentries and they are the ones who fired warning shots.

Did you read the full article?

The route through Uzbekistan is currently in question, however, after a key bridge near the Afghan border was damaged by an explosion 10 days ago and has been closed since.

Neither the US nor the Uzbeks have commented on the cause of the explosion, although there are fears it could be the work of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which is allied to the Taliban.

yar unho ne yahi khna hai....hota bht kuch hai

Don't You think Instead this will Effect Pakistan !!

Pakistan Worsening of relationship with U.S Will effect Pakistan since Most of Pakistan Military Weapons and Ammunitions comes from U.S And most of Military weapons Deals will be severely Effected !!
Not to forget The Spare Pakistan Need for its Weapons !

Also there is a Chance of U.S Suspending Civillian and Military Aid

Did you read the full article?

The route through Uzbekistan is currently in question, however, after a key bridge near the Afghan border was damaged by an explosion 10 days ago and has been closed since.

Neither the US nor the Uzbeks have commented on the cause of the explosion, although there are fears it could be the work of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which is allied to the Taliban.

Yeah , I read that but There is Tajikstan Route Beside you think the Pak Govt will Hold the Block of NATO Supplies Permenantly ?

This will Severely Effect U.S-Pak Relations !

welll when when army and airforce wil wake up and answer all attacks of Nato and USA why we do attack on Nato and say sorry this is by mistake why we dont do this toooo US saying that Apache is best and it can see pin on ground so how it is possible that it did not seen pak flag anyway this is delibrate for sure if i have been chief i have send all of my airforce to kill those bastered of the skies or if i would been late should have sent all airfoorce jets to afghanistan and kill Nato soldiers and said we are sorry it is by mistake

Well sorry to add to the fears, but what if the next strike would be a stealth plane or a stealth drone flying deep inside Pakistan and attacking one of the key national security institutions or a "militant hideout", a repeat of the "OBL raid" but with a bigger target inside Pakistan.

Well, if they use a stealth drone and on it's way back it is "somehow spotted" and shot down down, but the damage would have been already done. And what the enemy of Pakistan has lost is just a drone but would have gained a big shot and Pakistan would have lost it's pride for as long as time can tell.

The drone can come from anywhere but the Shamsi Airbase* as probably the USA cannot afford jeopardizing the relations between UAE and Pakistan but the many other bases under US control inside Pakistan, what about them?

* the base was given to UAE and leased to USA with the consent of Pakistani government +army

I wouldn't worry too much since its the same country that blockaded Berlin.

Now, don't tell us that you can still manage to sell your garbage in the name of democracy and human rights!

Back
Top Bottom