What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

the only and the best leverage guy. why wont we use it. we shouldn't intend on ever opening our routes anyway. let them go through russia, or the below water pipeline india is building, we dont care. let's see how feesible those routes are for them. let's see if arm twisting and bombing to stone age threats work this time. let's have them beg us for cooperation. if they dont, it's fine too. we can strangulate them in afghanistan. realize your worth and then you'll see what you can accomplish.

Few more deliberate incident like these- and we will beg them to take our route again- thats the sorry state we are in-

The situation is bad- Last time this happened- we blocked the route and re opened it under pressure- this blocking of route is not working any more-
I think
It is time to make use of the other available means- Like using some "balls"- Although having them is a different issue-

It is NOT "safe" to call it an act of war.

is it safe to call it a good will gesture?

reminds me of the conversation of the 2 A-10 pilots who straffed on a British convoy in iraq and after realising the blue on blue they started crying. I wonder would they have done when they heard the Pakistanis telling them the same that they were firing on frindlies... what is safe to asume what their reaction might have been? giggles and laughter?

more and more it's looking like Pakistani troops were executed.
Yes! absolutely they were executed in cold blood by these US/NATO devilz....But I guess Pakistan still don't know the evil plans of this US/NATO against them in very near future....they need to get ready for the unprovoked war/ attack.... and thats gonna happen in due time.....most probably within this 2012....its better don't go and sleep at night cuz they gonna bomb the whole country next time and they won't tell U or let U feel anything before the attack.....better learn lesson now.........get ready for the unprovoked coming attack while U be sleeping peacefully at night and never get chance to see the next morning...........:smokin:

........... Come on Cheng what is it safe to call it? ..............

It is too soon to conclude anything.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

is it safe to call it a good will gesture?................

Let's wait for the investigation to complete, shall we?

Few more deliberate incident like these- and we will beg them to take our route again- thats the sorry state we are in-

The situation is bad- Last time this happened- we blocked the route and re opened it under pressure- this blocking of route is not working any more-
I think
It is time to make use of the other available means- Like using some "balls"- Although having them is a different issue-

blockade IS showing balls, man. Last time govt opened it under american arm twisting. Pak govt caved and reopened em. why americans use such method? cuz they need those routes. simple. They need those routes more than Pakistan needs what little peanuts amount it gets in return.

blockade IS showing balls, man. Last time govt opened it under american arm twisting. Pak govt caved and reopened em. why americans use such method? cuz they need those routes. simple. They need those routes more than Pakistan needs what little peanuts amount it gets in return.

The blockade will be over soon again.

Which Means, American Special forces came 2.5Km inside Pakistan and when they were spotted by our troops they opened fire on them.

From the day one I'm hearing the bullshits of Nato that they fired upon us, Can Nato with respect tell us What the Hell, which Machine Gun can fire accurately at the distance of 2.5 KM except powerful sniper guns and which gun can accurately fires continuously 2.5 Km away target that made them attack us?

This lead to only logical conclusion, Afghani and Nato troops crossed our border for some secret mission, they were fired upon and reacted back killing 28 soldiers of ours.

I posted a news article from Sunday times that mentions Mortar fire, which is quite possible on a 2.5 km range..

It is too soon to conclude anything.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Let's wait for the investigation to complete, shall we?

No. Lets call it you are talking twaddle. As far as im concerned its a show of contempt and disregard for Pakistan's integrity. Its a show of we don't care - we will call it an act of war. You are entitled to an opinion but dont speak for anyone else but yourself. An American looking at your posts would cringe with embarrassment because you are more American than they are.
You wait for your investigation to be complete as much as you want. Dont force your opinion on others. :azn:

Kaif Bhai i thought that you are a sane guy , but??? i have lost my only brother when i was still quite young but i very well know how it feels if someone in army dies because of negligence or deu to incometence of seniors anyway i cant say about others but i never find it funny if a soldier dies (its irrelevent of which nationality) what i was suggesting that this was not a stry incident but a covert opperation deliberatlly sabotaged for some unkown gains if some very powerful people in GOP & GHQ , Thanks .

Guru sahib - Please go back through the pages and pages and see how disrespectful Indians are being. Even after getting banned they are changing I.P addresses and swarming back on here to give more abuse. Is that fair? Is that the Indian way? You have even been thanking the trolls? What does that say about you sir?
As you are aware i am constantly trying to spread harmony - but that doesnt mean i take constant abusive poor quality posts from you guys.
I have respect for all soldiers and servants of the land - taking orders and fulfilling the aims of their countries - be it Indian or Pakistan. I am not going to take rubbish posts from across the border. The soldiers deserve more respect from all Guru. Please stand back and have a think. ALL SOLDIERS deserve the respect of all posters on here

...................a show of contempt and disregard for Pakistan's integrity. Its a show of we don't care - we will call it an act of war. ...........

The contempt and disregard for Pakistan's territorial integrity comes from WITHIN Pakistan, not me; I am trying to prevent that outcome, believe it or not.

Call it an act of war, but your words are twaddle unless that is the official government stance too.

Then let's see what happens.

Guru sahib - Please go back through the pages and pages and see how disrespectful Indians are being. Even after getting banned they are changing I.P addresses and swarming back on here to give more abuse. Is that fair? Is that the Indian way? You have even been thanking the trolls? What does that say about you sir?
As you are aware i am constantly trying to spread harmony - but that doesnt mean i take constant abusive poor quality posts from you guys.
I have respect for all soldiers and servants of the land - taking orders and fulfilling the aims of their countries - be it Indian or Pakistan. I am not going to take rubbish posts from across the border. The soldiers deserve more respect from all Guru. Please stand back and have a think. ALL SOLDIERS deserve the respect of all posters on here

so true Kaif Bhai , but all five fingers are not same , but i would say again those 28 souls were if i may say murdered by none other than some bosses in GOP & GHQ only the wepon used was NATO , Thanks .

The contempt and disregard for Pakistan's territorial integrity comes from WITHIN Pakistan, not me; I am trying to prevent that outcome, believe it or not.

Call it an act of war, but your words are twaddle unless that is the official government stance too.

Then let's see what happens.

Hey VC- Amrika was wrong in coming 2.5KM inside Pakistan territory and killing 25 Pakistani soldiers- isn't it?- Tell me YES or NO- Speak the truth-

Hey VC- Amrika was wrong in coming 2.5KM inside Pakistan territory and killing 25 Pakistani soldiers- isn't it?- Tell me YES or NO- Speak the truth-

I will wait for the final facts to be established before opining on this question.

and the facts from whom ? maybe you can tell us who you follow for the facts ... might be the facts you will get are not facts but just lies????

Back
Top Bottom