What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Do you watch the news, read the forum..
If this forum is any gauge.. How do you us "guys" wants being translated into actions by our leadership "guys"?

i wasn't talking about that....i am saying that u are saying this was an act of war, this is nowhere near to an act on war, this was probably a covert operation planned at something but got messed up, probably due to involvement of some foreign elements.....

Which Means, American Special forces came 2.5Km inside Pakistan and when they were spotted by our troops they opened fire on them.

From the day one I'm hearing the bullshits of Nato that they fired upon us, Can Nato with respect tell us What the Hell, which Machine Gun can fire accurately at the distance of 2.5 KM except powerful sniper guns and which gun can accurately fires continuously 2.5 Km away target that made them attack us?

This lead to only logical conclusion, Afghani and Nato troops crossed our border for some secret mission, they were fired upon and reacted back killing 28 soldiers of ours.

Actually your quite close but as a patriot u wont & will not listne to the orignal version neither you would like an outsider's comment on this subject but my freind why is the GOP silent ever wondered what might be the real story , hope you would take my post positively, Thanks Again .

Time to come out of this fcukin war. No more cooperation, no more supply routes. Let them drop their supplies from space for all we care.

The vulnerable position we are in- you dont want to give away the only leverage we have?-

Why?
You can put rubber on it and call it an act of "backstabbing your ally and killing them" if that is kosher enough.

That is not kosher either. Where is the final report from both sides?

i wasn't talking about that....i am saying that u are saying this was an act of war, this is nowhere near to an act on war, this was probably a covert operation planned at something but got messed up, probably due to involvement of some foreign elements.....

We dont know that.. neither did the 28 troops.
It was not communicated.
So unless NATO comes out with that.. the story still stands at Nato forces attacking out troops without provocation and killing them mercilessly... By all definitions it is an ACT of war.

obviously pakistani leadership know better than u......had they also flown in emotions like u, they would have declared war, but they didn't.....so they know it was a covert operation, and thats why nothing was communicated, it was probably messed up by someone who would want something like this to happen.......

There is an overy emotional response, and a covert diplomatic query.
Both have their own purpose. An overy emotional response will appease both the public and disgruntled troops while backchannel inquiries and aggressive negotiations can take place.

It is NOT "safe" to call it an act of war.

Of course. To fly into a country that you pretend is an friendly nation - bomb the **** out of soldiers that were sleeping doe 2 hours is not an act of war. In fact its a way of showing Pakistan the USA way of negotiation. Come on Cheng what is it safe to call it? Hand of friendship. If anyone flew into your USA and did this you would be staining your western underpants and demanding a speedy response. Since the souls are those belonging to Pakistan then we have to tread very carefully and call it an accident and wait for the report bla bla bla. You have no morals. I respect your opinion but morally you have lost them - especially on this site. :azn:

With the exception of president most indians that have come on here along with "our" cheng have not been sympathetic with our tragic loss of life and I for one will not forget

You are wrong here- most of them are being sympathetic- apart from the ones banned- which are very few- 2 or 3 maybe-

The vulnerable position we are in- you dont want to give away the only leverage we have?-

the only and the best leverage guy. why wont we use it. we shouldn't intend on ever opening our routes anyway. let them go through russia, or the below water pipeline india is building, we dont care. let's see how feesible those routes are for them. let's see if arm twisting and bombing to stone age threats work this time. let's have them beg us for cooperation. if they dont, it's fine too. we can strangulate them in afghanistan. realize your worth and then you'll see what you can accomplish.

Where ever it took place the pint is 24 Soldiers of Pak Army were martyred and Army should have and hit back to the attackers and finished them of so they don't dare to do this act again
It is the real incompetence of our Army as well as Civil leadership cuz they've been so much busy in stashingup cash within their swill accounts and they never equipped our poor soldiers guarding our frontiers. Looks like all the money taken from IMF and US etc has been sent back to the Europe or US and nothing has been spent on our Army. Now the ruling elites shold not get their pay , must equip our all soldiers first on the western front with anti Aircraft missiles so that at least they can save their lives next time........:smokin:

u don't negotiate with countries after a so called act of war, which proves my point that this was not an act of war......

The Americans must have been absolutely stupid to be negotiating with the Taliban, or the NVA even as they bombed them.
South Korea must have been stupid to negotiate with the north via China, even after being attacked by artillery.
The British must have been stupid to engage Argentina via backchannels even after launching Operation Black Buck.

more and more it's looking like Pakistani troops were executed.

Back
Top Bottom