What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

yea when 28 brits or american soldiers die we will do the same as you and cheng.

You won't have to do it Aryan, there's already a whole team in this forum that cheers, laughs, and dances at the news of NATO troops perishing in Afghanistan. Many actually claim to throng mithai shops, so they can celebrate those deaths in the most joyous ways possible.

Now let's count how many Americans have shown any sort of satisfaction/happiness at the news of the death of these 28 Pak soldiers... what do you say?

Slave, liar, hound etc. Hardly endearing terms.

Again, you seem to be the one that seems to be insulted. These terms could also be used out of 'love & concern' for another individual, just like other comparable words are used for our people.

You won't have to do it Aryan, there's already a whole team in this forum that cheers, laughs, and dances at the news of NATO troops perishing in Afghanistan.

Now let's count how many Americans have shown any sort of satisfaction/happiness at the news of the death of these 28 Pak soldiers... what do you say?

I have been looking at american press and rather than saying sorry or showing regret all they are concerned about his how they are going to get supplies into afghanistan or what consequences this is going to have ie a few american deaths. they value white mans death more than one of ours they are animals

showing disrespect to our martyrs what do you expect? I would like to see what you would say on his comments if 28 brits had been murdered in their sleep by supposed allies

I have not disrespected any dead or martyred. Please do not slander.

It's funny because you've already come to your verdict on the fault of the Pakistani soldiers. But I could have sworn that you said that we have to wait for the results of the investigation before coming to a final conclusion.

Where have I said that there is a final "verdict"? Let us wait for the results first.

This hysteria will die down exactly the same as with RD.

Just wanted to add they have capability to even read time of watch worn by you but it was a TACTICAL MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me they are just testing waters before a full assault and our leaderships knows that but have their foreign accounts inflated everytime

We can turn the screws on them in afghanistan and most likely this is what is about to happen. I mean I dont know if I should be saying this but emulite made in Pakistan has dispatched many of our enmies to ethernal damnation so we have ways and means to hit them.

Where have I said that there is a final "verdict"? Let us wait for the results first.

How can your posts on this incident be factual when the facts have not been determined in the form of an investigation (which you called for), & the results of that investigation haven't come out? When contradictory accounts coming out of Afghanistan, how can your posts be factual?

common pak army we are not stupids its 15th time you are using same BS :lol:

LAST TIME it was under UAE :rofl:

hahahahaha so so TRUE. Next it will under republic of congo.

Lying bastards - both army heads and policitians, all dogs chewing the same bone.

no doubt they will be living in UK next door to mushy in a few years time.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Isn't this airbase owned by UAE? Pakistan may ask NATO to stop using their airspace.. but not the base!! correct me if i'm wrong..

if you believe rehman malik you believe pigs can fly too

Just wanted to add they have capability to even read time of watch worn by you but it was a TACTICAL MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me they are just testing waters before a full assault and our leaderships knows that but have their foreign accounts inflated everytime

they will not launch a full assault. The odds are not in their favour. Havnt got enough soldiers in afganistan They like a country that has been weakend by sanctions etc. even with their fancy weapons they are cowards at heart and you think obama would get elected even if a few thousand body bags went back to america?

You won't have to do it Aryan, there's already a whole team in this forum that cheers, laughs, and dances at the news of NATO troops perishing in Afghanistan. Many actually claim to throng mithai shops, so they can celebrate those deaths in the most joyous ways possible.

Save your breath; this is the same type of misguided crowd that celebrated the murder of Salman Taseer too.

I am sure saner counsel will prevail at the correct levels, not the juvenile chest thumping here.

I have been looking at american press and rather than saying sorry or showing regret all they are concerned about his how they are going to get supplies into afghanistan or what consequences this is going to have ie a few american deaths. they value white mans death more than one of ours they are animals
Dont bring race into this.

Pakistan has some influence on insurgents so I'm guessing Pakistan will fight NATO indirectly while keeping a fake smile to their face that they give us.

Two can play this game.

Pakistan learned tricks from USA to fight with soviet union in afghanistan. Now they want to apply on USA. You know you can't apply on teacher. Thats problem.

How can your posts on this incident be factual when the facts have not been determined in the form of an investigation (which you called for), & the results of that investigation haven't come out? When contradictory accounts coming out of Afghanistan, how can your posts be factual?

Where have I said anything other than to wait for the final investigation to be completed?

Back
Top Bottom