What's new

America youre finished, youre now engaged in 3 Fronts. Not 2 like Nazi Germany but 3!!!

True! Ellis certainly gets an honorary mention in that dept. To be fair though, he actually does post/start threads about other things besides his usual jew usa conspiracies. :lol:

@Skull and Bones how was your trip to Philadelphia? I remembered you said you were going to post pics.

Oh yes, most of my pics are in Instagram. Will post it here now.

Oh come on - I and @KAL-EL had planned our very own Playboy Republic of Buttistan right where Las Vegas is ! :(

Well truthfully speaking. I was planning to build the warp 5 complex to get a head start on building the warp 5 engine for the USS Enterprise.

Agree on decrease in influence but at the very worst they will retreat to to their safe continent for some hibernation(in terms of Geopolitics) , where they have shale oil reserves and amazing technological genius to replenish. But one thing I agree multipolar world will result in significant decrease in influence beyond territory by current levels but hardly any of the new poles can come close to match them on per capita achievements.(at the moment)

Last edited:
its just a matter of time until you go bankrupt

-in Middle east Iraq is facing civil war and if you dont intervene Iran will do. It will probably react into a civil war that will drive oil prices to extreme levels and damage US and EU economies and most importantly it can spread into the middle east and probably result into a hot war between iran and saudi arabia. Again even more higehr oil price.

-In Ukraine Russia will use this opportunity with high oil prices and your involvement in middle east to invade ukraine as you will be stuck in the middle east again. If you choose ukraine over middle east you will lose out like mention above. Note that europeans will use ukraine case as reason not get involvement and help you in any way with the other problems, not now and neither in the future.
Russian gas which will also be cut on Monday if the junta doesnt agree on the price will increase energy prices too for europe.

-Your pivot to asia becomes more and more a pipe dream, china will rise unhindered and can act more comfortable in its foreign policy with its neighbors. So your military built up in this region is stuck and resources have to go west again.

And i only mentioned short term its even more expensive by looking long term. Americas deployment of troops in eastern europe is just one example you have to waste money, what will be the reaction to the middle east? Will Asian troops be enough?
Obviously america can try to spent huge money to all 3 of them but will sooner or later go bankrupt. But if america refuses to spend money conflicts have to be settled by regional players which will undermine americas influence anyways

america isn't nazi germany, america can face the whole world in a war and still defeat them.

So in addition to them being able to control time and space, they also can remove posts here!?! Damn, their Kung Fu really is strong !!
What about making earthquakes, sandstorms etc?

Back
Top Bottom