What's new

America wants to sanction German Banks too

I don't always agree with Fed policies, but I support the existence of the Federal Reserve as an entity. Everyone who wants to abolish the Fed conveniently overlooks the Long Depression of 1873-1879. The gold standard is not a magical cure for the business cycle.

Very astute point about college. Many analysts believe that education is the new bubble, and with student debt now over $1 trillion, it's no longer sustainable.
Lets agree to disagree.

Why did you tools get @iajj banned?

Can't he entertain us for more than one day??? I for one enjoy reading up on his posts and mourn everytime i see him getting banned after only one day of being unbanned.

You can let yourself insult as a pedophile if you want.

a large number of germen politicians are on america,s payroll,this thing is an insult to germany and i am surprised that how it,s leaders tolerated this kind of threat,but then again,they are on america,s payroll.

What has the Deutsche Bank to do with Germany? Its a private corporation. Which is hated in germany btw.

Of course,all we hate the banks in the moment when is time for repayment of credit.

You can let yourself insult as a pedophile if you want.

What has the Deutsche Bank to do with Germany? Its a private corporation. Which is hated in germany btw.

Pls don't twist his words,he called you a zoophile (cat molester) ,not pedophile.:p:

Of course,all we hate the banks in the moment when is time for repayment of credit.

Nope,we hate them when we suddenly get bigger interest rates that those we signed and when we complain we get burried in excuses and paperwork.

Banks are always in right !!
With one click to the button ,bank clerk will make magic and your transaction card will be with a lot of money and in that moment you will feel like the strongest,smartest, sexiest thing in the world ...but that feeling exist only one day.

Germany should not coorporate with terrorist.

The bank should just ignore the terror state U.S.A.'s threats and freeze all U.S. citizens assets.

Those poor, sanctions-evading European banks. One must pity them for having to pay fines for supporting genocidal regimes and terrorists.

And the following is some much-needed context showing the sorts of fines levied against American banks to combat against the Euro-centric hysteria. The chart is from October 2013 (i.e. even worse now), and has now exceeded $100bn in total. This is just for mortgage fraud, which is nothing compared to the seriousness of sanctions-breaking activity:

20131026_FNC624_5-1.png

who cares, fact is the fed is printing them money anyway. Get french and german banks some QE from the federal reserve? nope

because its greedy, slimy, simply disgusting without any values.
So plz name any good bank(s) in germany. One with high morals, values, and good customer experience.

So plz name any good bank(s) in germany. One with high morals, values, and good customer experience.

VR-Banks are usually very good. They are organized in small and local communities.

because its greedy, slimy, simply disgusting without any values.

Worse than Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs and all the US rating agencies who generously and honestly sold to our gullible institutions toxic products with high value, ey?

Worse than Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs and all the US rating agencies who generously and honestly sold to our gullible institutions toxic products with high value, ey?

Yes worse, because the Deutsche bank created it and sold it to Lehmann and consorts first, knowing the risks.

Yes worse, because the Deutsche bank created it and sold it to Lehmann and consorts first, knowing the risks.

Wow, didn't know that Deutsche Bank was so powerful and influential to cause the whole US banking industry to collapse and dragging almost the whole world into the abyss. LB, GS, Giennie Mae, Fannie Mae et al were all victims of evil Deutsche Bank's conspiracy. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom