What's new

America wants to sanction German Banks too

The picture becomes clearer by the day. The US knows that a strong EU is counterproductive to US dominance and thus via its puddle; the UK, it pushed the EU to let beggar countries like Romania and recently the UKraine and even worse candidates, e.g. Moldova and Georgia into the Union to slow down integration and thus weakening the EU. It doesn't help that countries like Romania and Georgia receive direct instruction from Washington that counter the interest of the EU.

In Germany, more and more people start to realise this US scheme but our politicians are trapped in a web of US infliltrated institutions or they have too many skeletons in their closets which the US via NSA knows how to exploit.

The AAA rated toxic financial products, the inclusion of eastern European US-puppet countries into the EU, the Ukraine Nazi putsch, all of them are designed to weaken the EU.

So, what's your recommendation ?

Pray may i ask...what is wrong with you?

The member you are replying to is a well known troll, who seems to hate Jews, Saudis and Sunnis (especially Wahabbis) above all else.

Needless to say, he is not Chinese. But rather some kind of very angry sectarian Shia who is constantly venting against Jews and Sunnis.

The EU (read Germany) included EE countries in the EU you puppet. Not the USA.

Edit: why are you using the word "EU" when you refer to Germany?

I don't remember ONE single time that our leaders contradicted Merkel's decisions in the EU.In fact i think you know that both the president and the PM are called Merkel servants in the country.That chinese guy id obviously retarded,besides his rants i would like to see evidence of us backstabbing the EU.

pray tell me: you still cannot tell that i am just a superior human being with sharp eyes that see through perverts like you and the italian for what you are, have endless stock of contempt for your inhumanity, and thus have no mercy in exposing your sort? pray tell me: you are really that blind?

for those i disdain, be it jews, anglosaxons, turkicists, and sex predators like you and @MarkusS, i can also be endlessly bullying and demeaning. live with it, your pedophiliac sicko!

@Aeronaut

please get rid of this guy. He nonstop spills insults and hate.

See !! A drop in the bucket. Now pay up !!

I just knew you'd relate to the 'molesting cats' part.

The Commerzbank already knows how to deal with that. They use holdbacks in their books to pay the fine. Those holdbacks can be used in tax cuts that the banks have to pay in USA. That way in the end, this is paid from the american tax payer. Good solution. The Deutsche Bank will use the same procedure. by the way, we are talking abou peanuts here.

Needless to say, he is not Chinese. But rather some kind of very angry sectarian Shia who is constantly venting against Jews and Sunnis.

The dude himself says that he is an Atheist, you say he is a Shia?!

Here...

...i speak to you worthless, liberal-conservative anglosaxon animals as much as to a muslim like @That Guy. for if a chinese muslim told me he wanted peace with me because of some phrases found in koran that are utterly meaningless to an atheist like me...

Last edited:
America is becoming our Imran Khan, her kisi se panga

the anglosaxons of today are like the popes of yesterday: kept excommunicating people until they found themselves supported only by spineless italians and brown-skinned hispanics and daughter-pimping filipinnos. a lot of good that did the catholic church. a lot of good this will do for angloamericans.

no need to court @MarkusS's opinion, though: this sickly dude is an italian and a catholic who molests cats. he sees the same infallibility in angloamericans sanctioning german banks as he does in his church fathers' molesting children

LMFAO....hilarious rant :rofl:

US levied one of the biggest fines on German Investment Bank " Deutsche Bank "...

Back
Top Bottom