What's new

America use prison-labour to dig giant pit to bury bodies died of coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be real?! Nah, it can't be.

Off topic: About a year ago, someone hacked my computer at home for ransomware and asked for $3200 to Decrypt the files. The jerks thought that I was running some serious server environment, which was not true. All I wanted was my personal photos/videos to be restored. The guy brought down to $2800; that was still too much. Then the guy just vanished--bounced back emails. Interestingly his domain was qq.com!! I still don't have my files decrypted.
Here is the message left in my file system:
----------
all your data has been locked us
You want to return?
write email decryptdata@qq.com

The link the OP put , might be a website that could infected my pc with ransomware? Because i just clicked it.

The link the OP put , might be a website that could infected my pc with ransomware? Because i just clicked it.

No. You won't get infected like that on that site. The domain qq.com is certainly the one where my attacker came from and it's a known site for such attacks, but I had made a stupid mistake by opening Remote Desktop port to the outside without a VPN and paid the price.
PS. I have deleted all the portfolio files--kind of a fresh start professionally-- and just saving personal files (photos/videos) for some eventual solution...

is this real??? i haven't see any reputable websites carry this story yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom