What's new

America use prison-labour to dig giant pit to bury bodies died of coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be real?! Nah, it can't be.

Off topic: About a year ago, someone hacked my computer at home for ransomware and asked for $3200 to Decrypt the files. The jerks thought that I was running some serious server environment, which was not true. All I wanted was my personal photos/videos to be restored. The guy brought down to $2800; that was still too much. Then the guy just vanished--bounced back emails. Interestingly his domain was qq.com!! I still don't have my files decrypted.
Here is the message left in my file system:
----------
all your data has been locked us
You want to return?
write email decryptdata@qq.com
I had one idiot who said he had my password for one of my secondary emails and wanted money , so I just changed the password of the email. It was all junk so I didn't care if he had access to the content.

Chinese manufacturing are restarting again so easy peasy if US is in dire need for urns China can produce them. Also spread you legs wide open and stick that butt high up so the Chinese can nail you guys hard by demanding double payment.

It's okay we will manufacture for you, you just need to pay double. Just do a French.
ok, we will take 327.2 million urns thank you. the illegals you can just scatter to the winds..

ok, we will take 327.2 million urns thank you. the illegals you can just scatter to the winds..
All Americans will die? But I tot US is the most powerful nation on earth?

in that case China should turn the US mainland into one giant urn with those nukes.

McDonald clowns still talking about all sorts of critters.

The phrase 'bats in attic' does not translate well into Mandarin unfortunately - so its hard for me to explain.

..nope all killed by a 'big disease with a little name' #CCP_Virus ... is that kosher @AgNoStiC MuSliM ? :lol:

Oh yeah
In france a skinny man
Died of a big disease with a little name
By chance his girlfriend came across a needle
And soon she did the same
At home there are seventeen-year-old boys
And their idea of fun
Is being in a gang called the disciples
High on crack, totin a machine gun

https://www.metrolyrics.com/sign-o-the-times-lyrics-prince.html

You have some strange bats in your attic my friend...
Wow, you getting high from the virus now? Singing? Wtf. Anyway pay double and we will sell you the urns. You can do it for the masks and ventilators nw so it for the urns

Wow, you getting high from the virus now? Singing? Wtf. Anyway pay double and we will sell you the urns. You can do it for the masks and ventilators nw so it for the urns

That is the only Prince song I like..need to pass the time while I wait for COVID to come finish me.

go kneel down and pray to the Almighty One to grant your wish come true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom