What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Hahaha, your post makes me laugh.

Chinese people in Saudi Arabia "At least we are anti-crusade." George w Bush declared a "crusade" in 2001.

Everybody knows it.

Pretty much sums it all, USA is an empire in decline. USA is behaving like an imperial country.

You do realize the US has the highest median disposable income in the world right? The US population as a whole is EXTREMELY wealthy.

Nope. I am referring to North America as well. This is the American main road:

congestion_new_york_city.jpg

Karachi main roads:

IMG20190227161003--1024x640.jpg

Not every place in the US is a street in New York City and not every place in Pakistan is Karachi.

aerial-image-i-katy-tollway-houston-texas-124383180.jpg

Houston Texas. Does Pakistan have this many lanes anywhere in their cities?

Last edited:
Daily propaganda by Chinese. I told you all earlier that every communist has this inferiority complex. One post each day helps their propaganda.

Not every place in the US is a street in New York City and not every place in Pakistan is Karachi.

aerial-image-i-katy-tollway-houston-texas-124383180.jpg

Houston Texas.

Does Pakistan have this many lanes anywhere in their cities?

These are highways. They cannot be compared with Karachi Bulvards. All cities in Pakistan are planned like Karachi.

American cities used to be somewhat spacious once upon a time but now most European and North American cities are planned densely.

But this is how Houston looks off the highways. Roads are two-ways:

houston2.jpg

Nope. I am on my way to Pluto, just as you recommended in that other thread. :D

I think you are like the SerpentZA of the US where you have driven around on your motorcycle here and can comment on how people who live their entire lives citybound are likely to be very clueless as to what a country is really like.

Last edited:
These are highways. They cannot be compared with Karachi Bulvards. All cities in Pakistan are planned like Karachi.

American cities used to be somewhat spacious once upon a time but now most European and North American cities are planned densely.

But this is how Houston looks off the highways. Roads are two-ways:

houston2.jpg

Come on not all streets are the same everywhere

But you are likely correct that I do see most streets are more than 2 lanes wide. I will say that only 2 lanes is the usual street width in the US. But Karachi has a population of like 15 million which is almost double NYC's 8 million. So this was likely a necessity more than a feature.

Last edited:
American and Western bloc countries overall have crap infrastructure. Dense, narrow roads. Same thing for sidewalks.

Same thing for houses. Very small. In this case Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and the rest win over here.

If you think American homes are small then you’ve never been to the American suburbs. I can find you plenty of castles.

If you think American homes are small then you’ve never been to the American suburbs. I can find you plenty of castles.

They still don't compare to the average home in Pakistan or the rest of Middle East/Asia, Africa and much of the world.

Besides American suburbs are dense compared to Pakistani ones and all other ones.

Come on not all streets are the same everywhere

But you are likely correct that I do see most streets are more than 2 lanes wide. I will say that only 2 lanes is the usual street width in the US. But Karachi has a population of like 15 million which is almost double NYC's 8 million. So this was likely a necessity more than a feature.

Karachi always had spacious infrastructure. American cities did too, at least some of them did. Like Washington.

Now it's very densely built and third world. But the fact is, cities in Pakistan are crowded because of large populations. Otherwise their designs outclass today's American city designs.

But as I wrote, some did have a similar design to ones from our part of the world like Washington DC. But now it looks way more third world than Islamabad:

Last edited:
They still don't compare to the average home in Pakistan or the rest of Middle East/Asia, Africa and much of the world.

Besides American suburbs are dense compared to Pakistani ones and all other ones.

Karachi always had spacious infrastructure. American cities did too, at least some of them did. Like Washington.

Now it's very densely built and third world. But the fact is, cities in Pakistan are crowded because of large populations. Otherwise their designs outclass today's American city designs.

But as I wrote, some did have a similar design to ones from our part of the world like Washington DC. But now it looks way more third world than Islamabad:

Don’t compare? I think you have a really poor understanding of what beautiful American homes look like.

Don’t compare? I think you have a really poor understanding of what beautiful American homes look like.

Sure; especially when i've been to them. I've lived in Canadian homes, which are practically the same.

Pakistanis houses on average are larger, even middle class homes. Not only that, they are almost always compounded.

It's not just Pakistan. It seems to be a continental cultural aspect of urban planning.

I think you are like the SerpentZA of the US where you have driven around on your motorcycle here and can comment on how people who live their entire lives citybound are likely to be very clueless as to what a country is really like.
USA is not number 1 in everything.

And China is about to eclipse USA economically in NOMINAL GDP TERMS.

Sure; especially when i've been to them. I've lived in Canadian homes, which are practically the same.

Pakistanis houses on average are larger, even middle class homes. Not only that, they are almost always compounded.

It's not just Pakistan. It seems to be a continental cultural aspect of urban planning.

Average square footage for a US home is 2,200-2,400. I HIGHLY DOUBT Pakistan homes are larger and built to the same standard as American homes this size.

Pakistan has a PPP GDP per capita of 6,800. You’re out of your mind if you think Pakistani homes are built to the same standard as American homes.

USA is not number 1 in everything.

And China is about to eclipse USA economically in NOMINAL GDP TERMS.

No it’s really not. IMF projections for 2023:

China-$19.4T
US- $26.9T

Back
Top Bottom