What's new

America is not powerful enough to stand up to China and Russia alone, says Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov

You need to bear in mind you are talking to a person who know the sum of square root of nothing about war. The only "war" they had seen is from what they were shown on TV. Where as people like yourselves, come up in a country in constant existential since 1947 with your neighbor. War to them is not really a concept they do understand.

But then as they said, don't remind your enemy when they are making a mistake, I personally have no problem they point and laugh at us and say "Why would you be beaten by A B or C"
I am kinda surprised that his knowledge of War is even worse than me, someone like me who never even hold a real/loaded gun in my hand or saw a fighter jet up close, and yet I understand the war mostly based on knowledge i get from reading/watching videos/documentaries and yet its very obvious to me that he is not understanding that China has no combat experience, that doesn't mean that they can not fight. But defeating a foe like America who is already ahead of you 10 steps, than on top of that their combat experience, allies , everything makes them much more superior. I don't understand what he is trying to say or prove by bringing Korean War? Heck even Pakistan took 40% of Kashmir in 1948 with Tribals and Army much more poorly equipped from a enemy much bigger than itself, so now should I just say that just because we took part of Kashmir back in 48 from India, we can do the same in 2023 and take rest of it? nope, we tried in 65 we failed, and now with all that modern technology, financial strength of India, numbers, for Pakistan its close to impossible to take back rest of Kashmir without external help and a full blown insurgency.

Do you know what you want to say yourself?
I'd let others decide that, but to me my posts are very simple. All you have to do is read the full post and understand the context, don't just pick up words and than reply to those premises.

And human wave. Very much what Russia does today.
Thing is, its not gonna work in modern Warfare. For some people Quantity itself can be a Quality but now the era of sending waves of soldiers to capture a point/town/city is gone, few precision strikes and that achievement with hundreds of dead soldiers can be overturned.

I am kinda surprised that his knowledge of War is even worse than me, someone like me who never even hold a real/loaded gun in my hand or saw a fighter jet up close, and yet I understand the war mostly based on knowledge i get from reading/watching videos/documentaries and yet its very obvious to me that he is not understanding that China has no combat experience, that doesn't mean that they can not fight. But defeating a foe like America who is already ahead of you 10 steps, than on top of that their combat experience, allies , everything makes them much more superior. I don't understand what he is trying to say or prove by bringing Korean War? Heck even Pakistan took 40% of Kashmir in 1948 with Tribals and Army much more poorly equipped from a enemy much bigger than itself, so now should I just say that just because we took part of Kashmir back in 48 from India, we can do the same in 2023 and take rest of it? nope, we tried in 65 we failed, and now with all that modern technology, financial strength of India, numbers, for Pakistan its close to impossible to take back rest of Kashmir without external help and a full blown insurgency.

I'd let others decide that, but to me my posts are very simple. All you have to do is read the full post and understand the context, don't just pick up words and than reply to those premises.
Ha, you believe China doesn't have war experience, in this largely peaceful time, no countries do, fighting some small guerilla wars and killing some civilian don't get you any true real battle experience, Indians also claim they have much battle experiences from fighting rebels in Kashmir and NE rebels, that's ridiculous. You get real battle experiences by fighting a worthy enemy, so called war experience is just a joke, one months into a war, every soldier can get it, it's not some kind of rocket science.

The War in Ukraine is same as the Karate Kid training.

Walking on the left side: If the USA gave no aid to Ukraine and watched Ukraine fall in months/weeks... Then the EU would learn that the US is not a reliable partner for the defense of Europe and Europe would re-arm and consider getting nuclear weapons. This would kill any remaining hegemony of the USA in Europe.

Walking in the right side: If the USA gave full aid to Ukraine to crush the Russians, Russia would be eliminated as a threat to Europe and EU could be safe and prosper. the Bannon/Flynn/Tucker/Trump/Pompeo pet of Russia would be humiliated and cia Qanon that wants war with China, would run for the hills.

Instead the USA wants it both ways and to squish, like grapes, Europe. To force military dependency and more hegemony on Europe and to have the Bannon/Trumpers/Russia Republicans win with a Russian win.

Biden is doing the supply of Ukraine with military aid "guess so", not enough to crush Russia, not barely anything to alarm Europe and kill USA hegemony in Europe. And Europe in the middle of the road is planned by Washington to get the squish, like grape.

So for the idiot trolls saying NATO cry. You are on Team Bannon/Team Tucker/Team Trump/Team Russia Republican/Team cia. NATO cry is the Washington agenda, has been since last February.

The trading Empire of China is not in the cia plans for US hegemony over the globe. Neither is the trading empire of the EU. Both China and EU, Washington want squished like grapes.

Last edited:
you believe China doesn't have war experience
Its not a believe its a FACT, I live in the same world as you do, unless China is fighting some Intergalactic Aliens there is no War or conflict I came across where China has used its Military.

in this largely peaceful time, no countries do
USA= No explanation required
Indian/Pakistan= Constantly heated LOC/ 2019 very tiny skirmish but many modern day systems were used.
Azerbaijan/Armenia= Karabagh conflict
Turkey= Syria/PKK/ISIS
KSA= Yemen
Russia=Crimea/Ukraine

fighting some small guerilla wars and killing some civilian don't get you any true real battle experience
Bro if you think Taliban were some small Rag tag Guerilla fighter than you have no idea about the conflict lol But let me ask you this, Does China has any experience ? even fighting a small Guerilla insurgency ? Countries across the globe consider those experience as actual combat experience, now if you disagree with the world than I can't help you and you need to take your grievances with the world Armies not me.
Indians also claim they have much battle experiences from fighting rebels in Kashmir and NE rebels
And yes they are right, they do have combat experience in fighting the Freedom fighters of Kashmir, and NE rebels/Maoists. But they are also fighting Pakistan on LOC, some of the clashes even saw ATGM's, Artillery and we even use Fighter jets against each other in recent times.

You get real battle experiences by fighting a worthy enemy
Define a " Worthy Enemy " ? and Please while you are at it, define a unworthy Enemy and how many unworthy enemies China fought ?

so called war experience is just a joke, one months into a war, every soldier can get it, it's not some kind of rocket science.
I am not a Military expert, but I will just leave it that. @jhungary I guess I can be Top notch Navy Seal or a experience General in US Marine with one month of " Just joke " Experience, literally wasting my time in IT :(

Read my post slowly and understand the context, Its late and I need to sleep will respond more tomorrow Inshallah.

I am not a Military expert, but I will just leave it that. @jhungary I guess I can be Top notch Navy Seal or a experience General in US Marine with one month of " Just joke " Experience, literally wasting my time in IT :(
Before US joined WW3, how much real battle experiences did they have comparing to then German and Japanese troops?

Ha, you believe China doesn't have war experience, in this largely peaceful time, no countries do, fighting some small guerilla wars and killing some civilian don't get you any true real battle experience, Indians also claim they have much battle experiences from fighting rebels in Kashmir and NE rebels, that's ridiculous. You get real battle experiences by fighting a worthy enemy, so called war experience is just a joke, one months into a war, every soldier can get it, it's not some kind of rocket science.
You have no combat experience, your generals have no combat experience, your entire military doctrine and training is not based on combat experience and not done by military commanders and officers with combat experience.

One month into a war against a combat experienced military and any recuit of yours experiencing combat will not gain anything because he will be dead.

"War experience is a joke" lol, didn't expect you to say something so idiotic.

Well, he once told me in another thread that Taiwan will just willingly "Merch" into mainstream Chinese and not raise any insurgency AFTER the Chinese invasion.

That show you how much he know about war.

I mean, I am not in a business and a mood to talk about war to people who process no such knowledge. As I said, if he think fighting Taliban is not any kind of "Real" experience, then so be it, again, I would much rather the entire Chinese Military think like he does, but probably that's too much to ask.

There are different kind of level of knowledge, those who had been in war, they process the lot, those who live/lived in a war zone, they probably know a little bit less than people who had to fight it, and then those who have been in a constant threat of war. Like Pakistan, or Taiwan, or Palestinian, those people process some degree of knowledge of war, and then there are someone like him.

You have no combat experience, your generals have no combat experience, your entire military doctrine and training is not based on combat experience and not done by military commanders and officers with combat experience.

One month into a war against a combat experienced military and any recuit of yours experiencing combat will not gain anything because he will be dead.

"War experience is a joke" lol, didn't expect you to say something so idiotic.
Well, that make perfect sense to me, because he have no combat experience. The War he saw is on TV, and when it's his turn to fire his weapon in anger, I can probably see that he is going to ask the perosn next to him to do it. Thus "War Experience is a Joke"

There is a question since Vietnam that had been circulate around in OCS and ROTC, most likely in West Point too, that question is "How long can a brand new butter bar survive dropping into a hotzone"

In Vietnam, it's 16 minutes, in Gulf War, it's a little over a month. in Iraq war, where I serve as a 2LT in a Mech Infantry Platoon, guess what is my guess??

Before US joined WW3, how much real battle experiences did they have comparing to then German and Japanese troops?
US teamed up with UK, Canada, Australia, NZ and French resistance forces against the Germans which also had to face the Soviets in the east and Germans most of the time enjoyed tactical advantages in the air and on land.

Japanese at first were slaughtering American pilots with their zero aircrafts and American land invasions of Japanese islands were extremely costly, that's why US used two nukes at the end.

LOL, you mean PLA against Israel? and we'll be dead just because you got some experience in fighting and shooting Arab protesters?

Before US joined WW2, how much real battle experiences did they have comparing to then German and Japanese troops?

LOL, you mean PLA against Israel? and we'll be dead just because you got some experience in fighting and shooting Arab protesters?
Lol, you should probably read into Israeli-Iranian "war" across the middle east, 1982 war which our generals have experienced, 1982-2000 South Lebanon occupation, 2006 war, 2012-2014-2018-2021-2022 Gaza operations. We are trained under doctrines that we built based on war experience and we apply them every day, your doctrines are marching and showing off your weapons in camera.

And yeah, an Israeli armored/infantry division/ fighter squadron would make short work of any Chinese equivalent , and on a hypothetical narrow enough front I believe the entire PLA won't be able to win and will be on the defensive, but China will win in attrition, since every year you give birth to Israel's entire population and your industrial capability is far beyond Israel.

Lol, you should probably read into Israeli-Iranian "war" across the middle east, 1982 war which our generals have experienced, 1982-2000 South Lebanon occupation, 2006 war, 2012-2014-2018-2021-2022 Gaza operations. We are trained under doctrines that we built based on war experience and we apply them every day, your doctrines are marching and showing off your weapons in camera.

And yeah, an Israeli armored/infantry division/ fighter squadron would make short work of any Chinese equivalent , and on a hypothetical narrow enough front I believe the entire PLA won't be able to win and will be on the defensive, but China will win in attrition, since every year you give birth to Israel's entire population and your industrial capability is far beyond Israel.
Lol , Israel beats China.... China can wipe your tiny pseudo state off the face of the earth in a day if not hours.

I mean, I am not in a business and a mood to talk about war to people who process no such knowledge. As I said, if he think fighting Taliban is not any kind of "Real" experience, then so be it, again, I would much rather the entire Chinese Military think like he does, but probably that's too much to ask.
Mastery begins at excelling at the simplest tasks, soldiers in a gunfight against terrorists is real experience, running around bullets knowing you could drop dead at any moment is war experience.

A soldier that experienced gunfights against what he calls "simple Taliban" or "Arab protestors" will be much more calm and effective than some Chinese recuit.

Drone operators and pilots bombing thousands of concealed targets in Gaza would do much better against conventional militaries, and the intelligence officers that detected those concealed targets would have a much easier time finding enemy military camps.

War experience and training is everything.

Lol , Israel beats China.... China can wipe your tiny pseudo state off the face of the earth in a day if not hours.
That's what Russia said about a much weaker state than us :)

That's what Russia said about a much weaker state than us :)
Ukraine is weaker than you? you are not even a country, in own eyes you are just a tool set up in the middle east by US, when US is gone from ME you will be gone the next day, you are not a property country like Ukraine.

I'm glad some extreme Yankee chumchaas can see the Bigger Picture 🖼️

so called war experience is just a joke, one months into a war, every soldier can get it, it's not some kind of rocket science.

u2178XT.gif

Back
Top Bottom