What's new

America is not powerful enough to stand up to China and Russia alone, says Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov

You had guns and men, back in 50's that's all you need to fight a War specially in the Terrain like Korean Peninsula.
In that case China and India should've been world leading powers from a hundred years ago, China didn't have air cover and could only came out to fight at night, during the day they had to hide in bunkers cause US bombers just bomb the lands constantly and no living thing can survive on the surface. you really should do some study about Korean war.

In that case China and India should've been world leading powers from a hundred years ago, China didn't have air cover and could only came out to fight at night, during the day they had to hide in bunkers cause US bombers just bomb the lands constantly and no living thing can survive on the surface. you really should do some study about Korean war.
I say Guns and men is all you need to fight wars not win wars, there is a difference. I am not doubting that your Army fought bravely and USA may or may not have achieved its goals ( I don't have enough Knowledge off the war and its Objectives ) but my point is that you can not bring Korean war and than compare the results to a modern conflict, Let me give you a small example, 1965 Indo-Pak war if you see the total deaths of soldiers on both sides it was less than 10k, but if India and Pakistan to go to war today with the weapons both armies have the death toll will be 10X or more in first few days.

America is fighting for years in various conflicts, China has seen no active war where they have to fight a country or invade its Air space, Jam the Radars or test its Military and its capabilities, and no Clashes of Gulwan Valley and China's Operations in Xinjiang region don't count.

America is fighting for years in various conflicts, China has seen no active war where they have to fight a country or invade its Air space, Jam the Radars or test its Military and its capabilities, and no Clashes of Gulwan Valley and China's Operations in Xinjiang region don't count.
Lol, fighting farmer turned rebels and killing unarmed Aghan civilians gained nothing in real combat situations, China still has people , but what changed is China now is very well very equipped and in many categories even enjoy numerical advantage, China is also backed by her unrivaled indutrial and manufacturing might, big part of US ammnos are today are actually supplied by China. we know things changed a lot after Korean war, but to whose favor?

Lol, fighting farmer turned rebels and killing unarmed Aghan civilians gained nothing in real combat situations, China still has people , but what changed is China now is very well very equipped and in many categories even enjoy numerical advantage, China is also backed by her unrivaled indutrial and manufacturing might, big part of US ammnos are today are actually supplied by China. we know things changed a lot after Korean war, but to whose favor?

Well than I welcome you to send your troops to Afghanistan, and see how what happens. Those conflicts USA were engaged in were most Guerilla Warfare, but they are using almost every advance weapon at their disposal, from F-35's to MOAB. My question what experience did China has when it comes to Military combat or even fighting Rebels or anyone for that matter ? PLAA fought Indians with sticks and stones, your Technology and Military is more than a match for Indians, but for America whether you like it or not, PLAA/PLAAF/PLAAN is no match (full scale War).
Bro you are still stuck with Korean War, google picture of weapon system of US in Korean war and now, you will have your answer.

It's just some educational choice, Trump's granddaughter started to learn China from when she was able to speak, but it doesn't mean Trump loves China.
what crap ??? learning chinese is different from skiing in the Alps, vacationing in London

Well than I welcome you to send your troops to Afghanistan, and see how what happens. Those conflicts USA were engaged in were most Guerilla Warfare, but they are using almost every advance weapon at their disposal, from F-35's to MOAB. My question what experience did China has when it comes to Military combat or even fighting Rebels or anyone for that matter ? PLAA fought Indians with sticks and stones, your Technology and Military is more than a match for Indians, but for America whether you like it or not, PLAA/PLAAF/PLAAN is no match (full scale War).
Bro you are still stuck with Korean War, google picture of weapon system of US in Korean war and now, you will have your answer.
Why we need to go there? for training? we have terrains 100 times harsher and more difficult than Afhanistan in China, so, no, thanks.

what crap ??? learning chinese is different from skiing in the Alps, vacationing in London
I studied , worked and skiied in US, so what, do those make me love US more than China?

Why we need to go there? for training? we have terrains 100 times harsher and more difficult than Afhanistan in China, so, no, thanks.
Training in mountains or similar terrain with no one to fire back is not as same as fighting a full blown insurgency, I don't think you understand that. You brought Poor Afghan civilian up in the conversation, so my offer is that you think if you (China) has legitimate reason to invade Afghanistan, you think your fate would be any different ? American military is gaining experience in precision strikes, flying over hostile territory, denying Air cover for enemies and they did that in Iraq (Desert Storm) and even though I believe it was a unfair fight but still does China has fought any enemy even the size of Iraq so they can compare its performance with America ? No, China has not fought a single country or guerilla War in a long, very long time.

If you think you can take USA head on, and defeat them than China's flag would be waving over Taiwan by now, a much weaker Russia has its limits and redlines and when they were crossed they first took Crimea and now invaded Ukraine where they are fighting Ukraine/NATO alone.

Training in mountains or similar terrain with no one to fire back is not as same as fighting a full blown insurgency, I don't think you understand that. You brought Poor Afghan civilian up in the conversation, so my offer is that you think if you (China) has legitimate reason to invade Afghanistan, you think your fate would be any different ? American military is gaining experience in precision strikes, flying over hostile territory, denying Air cover for enemies and they did that in Iraq (Desert Storm) and even though I believe it was a unfair fight but still does China has fought any enemy even the size of Iraq so they can compare its performance with America ? No, China has not fought a single country or guerilla War in a long, very long time.
LoL, We are not world police and we have no intest in killing and bombing Afghan civilians

LoL, We are not world police and we have no intest in killing and bombing Afghan civilians
jiFfM.jpg

India will surely provide "Phull Sapporrt" to her "Pharaand" US. :lol:

India is pragmatic. Much as China.

China supports Russia, but not Ukraine war, friends can also have differences. Ukraine also keeps friendly relations with China currently.

Nothing novel here. It's pragmatism.

The topic of this article is US can not stand up to China and Russia. We must take China's full capability into account under this assumption.

More than often, Russia and China do not look at the matters commonly. Russia has been wary of China's potential influence in Central Asia, hence invited India into the SCO. In the Arctic, invited Japan and SK into the Arctic Council.

If Russia could used Ukraine to wear down the European economy, US will be left alone. It’s surprising how well Russia is holding up against entire Europe and US funding Ukraine. Europe is stupid for cutting off it’s own fuel and bleeding billions into Ukraine at the same time.

US spent in one year about 50 billion USD in Ukraine war efforts. That's acceptable. Even China spent several times more for tests and lockdowns during its COVID craze.

What matters is the ROI. From US perspective, a weakened Russia is worth several tens of billion dollars, apparently.

Even if we take his words, and USA did poor in that Korean war (Hypothetically), still what does that prove ? Even a poor country like Pakistan saw massive advancements in Military tactics and technology in recent years, And here we are talking about a country that has a defense budget of 600+ Billion dollars, with some of the best weapon/technology manufacturers, US is in constantly fighting Wars/Proxies and using its Military overseas, they have the best top of line Fighters/Naval Ships/Subs/AC carriers/AD systems/EW/ Early warning systems/Radar and all of them are tested and saw real combat. Not to mention the reach of USA power across the Globe, and its allies and their resources which would be at USA disposal.

Honestly I would have seriously concerns if PLAA really evaluate USA current Military power based on Korean war.

You had guns and men, back in 50's that's all you need to fight a War specially in the Terrain like Korean Peninsula.

And human wave. Very much what Russia does today.

Last edited:
Even if we take his words, and USA did poor in that Korean war (Hypothetically), still what does that prove ? Even a poor country like Pakistan saw massive advancements in Military tactics and technology in recent years, And here we are talking about a country that has a defense budget of 600+ Billion dollars, with some of the best weapon/technology manufacturers, US is in constantly fighting Wars/Proxies and using its Military overseas, they have the best top of line Fighters/Naval Ships/Subs/AC carriers/AD systems/EW/ Early warning systems/Radar and all of them are tested and saw real combat. Not to mention the reach of USA power across the Globe, and its allies and their resources which would be at USA disposal.

Honestly I would have seriously concerns if PLAA really evaluate USA current Military power based on Korean war.

You need to bear in mind you are talking to a person who know the sum of square root of nothing about war. The only "war" they had seen is from what they were shown on TV. Where as people like yourselves, come up in a country in constant existential since 1947 with your neighbor. War to them is not really a concept they do understand.

But then as they said, don't remind your enemy when they are making a mistake, I personally have no problem they point and laugh at us and say "Why would you be beaten by A B or C"

If you think you can take USA head on, and defeat them than China's flag would be waving over Taiwan by now, a much weaker Russia has its limits and redlines and when they were crossed they first took Crimea and now invaded Ukraine where they are fighting Ukraine/NATO alone.
Who said we are going to attack Taiwan? US? Besides, Taiwan issue is the result of an unfinished Chinese civil war from 1949, we are both ethnic Chinese, Ukraine and Russia are two nations.

And human wave. Very much what Russia does today.
It worked in Korean war, but not now, now we have more missiles than any countries in the world, so missiles now work better than human waves.

Last edited:
Who said we are going to attack Taiwan? US? Besides, Taiwan issue is the result of an unfinished Chinese civil war from 1949, we are both ethnic Chinese, Ukraine and Russia are two nations.

It worked in Korean war, but not now, now we have more missiles than any countries in the world, so missiles now work better than human waves.

Bro, I have a very poor grasp over English, seriously do you even read my post and understand it ? Or you are just replying to them based on key words?

Back
Top Bottom